Become a Patron!

Cant get any flavour...

FTF61

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hi im a new builder, usüng gemini rta 22mm with clapton wire. İ did everythnig but still cant get any flavour. Get 0.23ohms and using it at 55-50 watt. Wires are good and they heat normally but still cant get ant flavour please help me...

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you post some pics of the build it might help us diagnose the problem.

edit- also make sure that the top airflow is closed. They tend to kill flavor on any tank

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok first off,
can you use the same juice in another tank and get flavor?
alot of times its the juice itself

if the juice tastes good in another tank
you may have too much cotton, so we need pics

try closing down the airflow a little at a time. too much air kills flavor
im not familiar with teh gemini so i have no first hand experience, but airflow is teh next biggest causes of flavor loss on any setup

FTF61

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Juice is good when use it on premade coils and cotton is not too much and too big. İ used 2 different wire with same cotton but results are allways same..

Attachments

• 39B88D5A-7DC5-4418-941A-FFDA6D813A32.png
    39B88D5A-7DC5-4418-941A-FFDA6D813A32.png
    935.9 KB · Views: 24

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
More pictures from different angles would help more.After seeing this pic I really doubt it's a wicking issue though. I bet that your coils are a big part of the problem. Do you have wire and any build experience at all? If not, do you have any pre-built coils that are bigger than that? In order to get good flavor I think it's important to have coils with more surface area than the 3 wrap 26g it looks like you are using.

What device are you using this on?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
From the picture that coil looks to be 3 wraps at the most so I say you need more surface area.

FTF61

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
More pictures from different angles would help more.After seeing this pic I really doubt it's a wicking issue though. I bet that your coils are a big part of the problem. Do you have wire and any build experience at all? If not, do you have any pre-built coils that are bigger than that? In order to get good flavor I think it's important to have coils with more surface area than the 3 wrap 26g it looks like you are using.

What device are you using this on?

Vaporesso swag, i have premade coils that have 5 wrap 26g and its more thick than this, have no build experience so i failed on this..

Attachments

• 0E89CFF7-102E-4A67-A723-FF3BC7F812A9.jpeg
    0E89CFF7-102E-4A67-A723-FF3BC7F812A9.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
  • D73324AF-29C8-4B4C-9545-3114DE516B93.jpeg
    D73324AF-29C8-4B4C-9545-3114DE516B93.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 14

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It looks like you are doing everything right. Maybe a little too much cotton on the tails but that shouldn't really affect the flavor.

I want to reiterate though, that you must close the top airflow. Top airflow will mute your flavor dramatically. With the bottom airflow open halfway you should be getting great flavor from thin rta.

FTF61

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It looks like you are doing everything right. Maybe a little too much cotton on the tails but that shouldn't really affect the flavor.

I want to reiterate though, that you must close the top airflow. Top airflow will mute your flavor dramatically. With the bottom airflow open halfway you should be getting great flavor from thin rta.

İ tried it too but still cant get flavour,
tails are not too much and im going to be mad cuz of this rta...

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What kind of coils are you using??
They are claprons. They look like single 24g but they might be fused.

Op the only other thing I can suggest is to pinch your coils. I have always gotten less flavor with spaced coils but still you should be getting something. Take the wick out and dry fire. Then pinch the coils with tweezers. Dry fire again, then pinch again. Repeat this until the coils is pulled together nice and tight and the coils glow evenly and from the middle out.

Sent from my LGL64VL using Tapatalk

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are claprons. They look like single 24g but they might be fused.

Op the only other thing I can suggest is to pinch your coils. I have always gotten less flavor with spaced coils but still you should be getting something. Take the wick out and dry fire. Then pinch the coils with tweezers. Dry fire again, then pinch again. Repeat this until the coils is pulled together nice and tight and the coils glow evenly and from the middle out.

Sent from my LGL64VL using Tapatalk
I agree that spaced coils give less flavour! There is nothing much to suggest though is there lol!

VU Sponsors