Cannabis vaping — not nicotine — is primary cause of lung illness, CDC finally says

Discussion in '#BANTHIS' started by 5150sick, Oct 1, 2019.

1. 5150sick

5150sick Under Ground Hustler Staff Member VU Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Mod Team Leader Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
  2. SteveS45

SteveS45 Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    So I guess this will be the only spread of this Really Important Information~!

3. 5150sick

5150sick Under Ground Hustler Staff Member VU Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Mod Team Leader Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Actually the headline is clickbait misinformation.

It should read "Shitty cut used by scumbags who illegally sell unregulated cannabis vapes - not nicotine is primary cause of lung illness"

But I guess the actual headline is better than nothing at all.

dez, inspects and joeanna like this.
  4. dez

dez Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I've been trying to spread the word on this, because a good while back I put up the link for a call to action about the flavor ban, with information and a phone number where you could call the White House, and talk to a person, and let them know that before that point.. the CDC had already pin-pointed 3 things that the sick people had in common.. & it was NOT E-JUICE AT ALL, but it was vaping: UNDERGROUND CARTRIDGES, VITAMIN E or VITAMIN E ACETATE, or OILS.
    I was disappointed, because I was looking for a C*D vape juice, and was looking online at a website I used long ago, (since my current company does not make one), and they were selling "C*D vaping oils".

So I got on chat with them and told them they were using the wrong terminology, and was informed that they were intentionally selling C*D VAPING OILS, and I told him that that was what is making everyone sick, and the guy told me "it's really not that bad".. And I was disgusted!

I explained to him the situation, and he STILL tried to tell me that it wasn't that bad.

I used to think that they were in it for the right reasons, but will NEVER shop there again now. @Carambrda has been warning people about vaping lipids for a long time, way before this started happening.

5. dez

Blog Posts:
    I posted this a good while back, with the number for the White House, where people could call and talk to a person and explain this..as it was already printed by the CDC, & I copied an article from my email from a vape company about it a while back and posted it there, but there was not one single response to the thread.

Just one person asked if C*D flavored Vape juices were going to be banned also, and that was all.

I was surprised I was the only one interested in that section about it.

6. lordmage

lordmage Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    dez i hate to say it but most vendors who sell anything are only that out to sell anything. they dont care about advocacy or how it appears: there only after the money.

if you a non public official come along and say anything is bad.
    they dont care it is best to just start reporting them to the CDC and public officials and hope they do something other than out right ban what you want....

Hell most people have greed in there soul just others have better morals and can weight whats better . make a fast buck or help the community along.

hell i said long ago when "those" user where using are devices we should have started to address it since we dont want to be lumped in with them... sadly we now are...

just like how we failed to get those idiots in the seats to call them vapes rather than e-cig's now Electronic Nic Delivery systems. it is all a matter of perception.

dez likes this.
  7. dez

Blog Posts:
    Yes, I know.. I think that salesmen was an ass, but when the company started, they had a 100% money back guarantee and no one else did.. and it allowed me to find the brand that works for me, which was the fourth one that I tried and they let me keep the other bottles to pass on to friends and still refunded my money.

They sell other people's products, not products they make themselves, but in the beginning it seemed like they were in it for the right reasons, but not anymore. It was healthy hemp oil.