Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
https://www.romper.com/p/can-you-use-e-cigarettes-during-pregnancy-experts-weigh-in-81007

"E-cigarettes may seem less toxic than puffing on a Camel, and they are free of some chemicals, like carbon monoxide and tar, but don't be fooled. The tobacco and nicotine you inhale is still poisonous,"

E-cigarettes may seem less toxic than puffing on a Camel?

NO, E-cigarettes ARE less toxic than puffing on a Camel!

Tobacco? What the fuck?

There is no tobacco

These people have not the slightest clue of what they are talking about.

I even know not to give advice on something I know nothing about but I guess Adrienne Richardson, MD at HealthPartners OB-GYN in St. Paul, Minnesota figures the "MD" at the end of her name gives her the super power of knowing all about everything - 5150

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
"While there isn't a body of research on e-cigarette use during pregnancy, using them any time is still associated with respiratory disease, Richardson notes."

I'd like to see the evidence on this one as well - 5150

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
"Richardson applauds any effort to cut back, but it's important to note that there's no evidence suggesting e-cigarettes will help you kick the habit. On the other hand, group, individual, and telephone counseling have been clinically proven to help."

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

These tobacco control freaks are trying SO hard to keep their jobs along with the flow of cash rolling in.
Even Americans with the lowest of intelligence can see it plain as day - 5150

Last edited:

VU Sponsors