Become a Patron!

Can you hear me scream! Dropped it in the toilet!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Only another vaper can imagine how beyond pissed I am today! Had my mvp2 in my pocket of my shorts, while moving my daughter today, went to the bathroom turned to flush, and PLOOOP went the MVP2 right in the toilet! Damn I have a spinner several old egos, and a smok winder, but love my variable wattage! I don't know whether to cry or scream!

Gonzi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would do both! Sorry to hear that.

Slicknic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
:eek:

So sorry to hear this. I hope you recover quickly with another mod. Best way to get over a lost family pet or mod, is a new one. :D

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Damn! That sucks girl!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
If the water was clean (none of that blue stuff and certainly not the yellow or brown stuff in it) get a big honking bag or two of white rice and bury your MVP in there for a day or three.

The rice trick sometimes will do a great job of drying out soaked electronic devices.

I know this is a last ditch effort but it has been known to work!

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Look on the brighter side, if possible ... now you have an excuse to upgrade

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Don't try to turn it on. Put it in a bowl of white rice, completely covered for a day. It may be able to pull out all the moisture and if it didn't short power back up. That works like a charm on cellphones quite often.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I loved my MVP. I was going to order a new shine anyway, but by the time I decided to do it they only had the skulls left. My hubby told me to go ahead and order 2 when I checked out the vaping store on ebay I had ordered before from for $38.50. Dhim, I was so upset I threw it in the trash.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Has the trash been picked up yet?

Me, I would be dumpster diving right now unless the water was yellow or had brown things in it of course!

Not to be a nag, but it does have a battery in it and should be disposed of properly:oops:

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have been wanting to upgrade but not sure what to upgrade to! I don't drip, so I don't think I would need the 30 or 50 watt box! I love the variable watts and having a box,

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Dhim, I was so upset I threw it in the trash.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO make your daughter go garbage picking! It never hurts to have a spare :p

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have been wanting to upgrade but not sure what to upgrade to! I don't drip, so I don't think I would need the 30 or 50 watt box! I love the variable watts and having a box,

Get the DNA20 from Focalecig. I saw somewhere here that you could pick it up for like $52 shipped on sale!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Damn, I woulda kept it for parts even if it was toast. Ya could build a new PV with that... :p

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I remember seeing that and was going to ask about that one, then forgot about. My husband could probably have built me one, but after a six hour drive to move my kid to grad school, I was in no mood to drop my damn vape! I was having an emotional day anyway. I had mixed feelings, very proud of her considering that she earner her bachelors degree in December graduating at 20 as a deans honor scholar. Starting her masters degree next month. Was sad though knowing that while I have moved her out to college and to internships, this would be the last time she left home, since she is getting married next summer. The kid has trained bears and cared for large cats, the lions and tigers, not your typical house cat, but still my baby!

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I feel you I really do.

I have been through that twice with my own kids and it ain't easy!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
She isn't living there til this weekend, heading back by Pittsburgh where her fiancé is from, they are staying there until this weekend. The trash only had plastic and boxes and we didn't take it out yet.
Darn uncle RJ, I thought of that after I left because last week I had a spinner two drop out on the side walk and the top part sorta bent, so my husband took it to the schools trash where the summer maintance department disposes of things like that and other stuff that can't go in the regular trash. He said the same thing.

I was afraid to use the spinner after I dropped it, because it was so deformed.

So no you aren't a nag! I just wasn't thinking. Like I said it's just in the boxes of plastic wrap and moving boxes inside of the house. So when she goes back I will have to have her get it out so it can be taken apart or at least disposed of correctly.

And. No, lol the water didn't have color too it. I had stood up turned to flush and as I turned around, after the flush it had worked its way out of the pocket and plooooop!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And thanks uncle RJ, it's sad seeing her move six hours away!

Warhawk-AVG

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There is a magic trick to remove water from your electronics...drop it in a sealed bucket of dry rice...it will attract all the Asians and they will fix it for you :p

It will absorb the moisture out..hopefully

VU Sponsors