Become a Patron!

Can the Nunchaku regulated tube mod do it?

Hey all well I'm kind of new here I lost my last account login details and its been a while so let's start fresh again.
I been vaping for 3-4 years now only decent clouds satisfy me after my time spent also like my tricks.
My most used mod is my SX Mini G class with an aromamizer plus and I love it but I also use a Voopoo and a Bonza RDA I have many more mods but they just collect dust and I also have a brass able with a complyfe deck and cap but that's my biggest dust collector I love building but monitoring my batteries all the time is a bit to much hassle for me.
So I have had my eye on the Uwell Nunchaku for a bit I don't care for the tank but the mod I think looks nice and tubes are a great fit for the hand without the hassle of the batteries, What's your honest opinion on this device? I'm thinking chuck a RDA on maybe a .18 build a Sony VTC6 should chuck decent clouds with the right build even being only a 80 watt device what do you think?

Thanks

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey all well I'm kind of new here I lost my last account login details and its been a while so let's start fresh again.
I been vaping for 3-4 years now only decent clouds satisfy me after my time spent also like my tricks.
My most used mod is my SX Mini G class with an aromamizer plus and I love it but I also use a Voopoo and a Bonza RDA I have many more mods but they just collect dust and I also have a brass able with a complyfe deck and cap but that's my biggest dust collector I love building but monitoring my batteries all the time is a bit to much hassle for me.
So I have had my eye on the Uwell Nunchaku for a bit I don't care for the tank but the mod I think looks nice and tubes are a great fit for the hand without the hassle of the batteries, What's your honest opinion on this device? I'm thinking chuck a RDA on maybe a .18 build a Sony VTC6 should chuck decent clouds with the right build even being only a 80 watt device what do you think?

Thanks
The mod is solid , I have no issues with it and or complaints , probably want a .5 or higher or keep a few batteries in a case with you to swap out ..it is a single battery in that regard , looks great with rda and has a good heft to it . It has fired everything I have put on it and does not feel weak or underpowered , debating a second and third for travel ..you could fit 3 in a printed cup holder and have options o a trip ..the tank is ok but it is no c3 , not a chucker like the valyrian but on par with the og crown in my opinion , good flavor and looks nice . Would have liked to see it about 5 mm taller to fit a few more ml in the tank but if you like the look , go for it . It is solid and I have had 0 issues , it says it is a 80 w and it is a no frills no bullshit tube that is regulated and beautiful..good luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here are a few pics of rda and the nunchku tank , phobia,dpro,trishul,entheon
42291b2f8122adedd85f0ec8447c2afa.jpg
56fc372263dc7f60d8b92ed8fb117dd5.jpg
e7512ab824918fda47074d7ba77ae4cc.jpg
2ceb623717148e4d7e38ef3b108b0f81.jpg
67ed5b04434f0a73617d6bd24342f822.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
... I'm thinking chuck a RDA on maybe a .18 build a Sony VTC6 should chuck decent clouds with the right build even being only a 80 watt device what do you think?

Being that it is a regulated device, you do NOT have to build so low resistance to get a decent vape since you can regulate the power.

For example, in a smaller chamber RDA, a simple build of 6 spaced wraps of 26g Kanthal on 3mm ID comes out to ~0.7 ohms, and does really well @ around 20-22w, and as such, even chain vaping, gets me about 6-8 hrs of battery life (about 14ml of juice) on a humble LG HG2 until it is down to the 3.2v cutoff by the mod.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
8vape has the mod for sale by itself. Bought purple ones for my mom and wife. Body and battery cap made of stainless. Super nice.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile

Thanks
I think you are confusing making a decent cloud with cloud chucking. Cloud chucking is not about making a decent cloud, it is about making a massive cloud. Quite frankly, 80w just wont do it.

VU Sponsors