Become a Patron!

Can the Authorized VU Vendors list be Alphabetized?

Temple Noble

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The title really says it all. I think it would be helpful if the Vendors are in alphabetical order. As more and more vendors join I think it would be hard to find them on the list otherwise. :)

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
The title really says it all. I think it would be helpful if the Vendors are in alphabetical order. As more and more vendors join I think it would be hard to find them on the list otherwise. :)
All suggestions will be addressed, and considered but may take some time implementing, thank you for your input, Vape On

Big Jake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive been thinking the same thing last 2 days, I kinda get lost which ones Ive clicked on, U know a "Senior Moment" type thing

AceofVapes

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was going to suggest the same exact thing as well... very good suggestion (and no I wasn't thinking that because our shops name starts with an "A")

Temple Noble

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL I believe you! My shop name starts with 'N' and I like the idea. I do understand that it may take some time to do it though. :)

NitroBex

The Cloud Chasing Geek
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
It is driving me insane that it isnt ummm it is kinda complicated i can tell you people are looking into how to achieve this =)

VU Sponsors