Become a Patron!

Can i use a Pro tank 3 on a Subox Mini (NOOB)

Dapper555

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys i am new to vaping yesterday i went out and picked up a Subox Mini starter kit with a LG 3000 MAH battery. I bought two flavors and have a pro tank 3 at home from a long time ago when i use to have an ego 1000mah, My question is can i use it on the Subox ?? Or how to clean out this subox tank and add the other flavor ?

chuck.finley

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes, they both have 510 connections. Just make sure to adjust your wattage for the pro tank coils.

For switching flavors for the subtank, if you have any left in the tank, I just pour it back in the bottle and fill it with the new flavor. You will taste the two flavors at the same time for a little bit so make sure they blend well.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice first setup! Might want to get a second tank or a couple extra coils. That way you can just change tanks to change flavor. You could also put one flavor back in bottle, clean tank, and just change coils. No flavor mix. Of course, that will cost a few extra bucks...

Dapper555

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you Chris i love it so far. I will be picking up a new tank sometime this weekend . I cleaned out the tank put in the new flavor and i no longer taste the first flavor i had in there. I indeed have to stuck up on coils since i just started a subscription to Zamplebox.

Dapper555

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
11857526_883519905018312_1555640376_n_zpsl3jjfupp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

VU Sponsors