Become a Patron!

Can I run a crown IV tank on my Smok H-Priv 2 mod

Hey guys I am new to vaping and this forum site. I also quit smoking cigarettes for about a week and 1/2 ago now. I was just wondering if I am able to run my Crown IV tank on my Smok H-Priv 2 mod. I don't want to try it and end up screwing up my tank, mod, or even both. I'm new to all of this and so far so good. I haven't wanted another nasty cigarette since I began vaping. I am also enjoying vaping so far.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys I am new to vaping and this forum site. I also quit smoking cigarettes for about a week and 1/2 ago now. I was just wondering if I am able to run my Crown IV tank on my Smok H-Priv 2 mod. I don't want to try it and end up screwing up my tank, mod, or even both. I'm new to all of this and so far so good. I haven't wanted another nasty cigarette since I began vaping. I am also enjoying vaping so far.
Sure you can use the tank on the mod...and Welcome aboard....:vino:

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi and welcome. He answered you question, but might I suggest watching a few youtube videos about your tank and mod. They will help learn about them.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Welcome to the forum :wave:
Congratulations on making the switch.:)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Most basic rule of thumb about mods and tanks - if the tank has a 510 connector, which is (mostly) standard, you can use it on a mod that accepts a 510 connector, which is (mostly) standard.

Beyond that, your concern should be the ability of your mod to support the coil in your tank/RDA/RTA. Tank coils mostly have a resistance range either stamped on them, or printed on the box they came in, and that range should not be outside the capability of your mod. If a coil says to run at 60-100 watts, and you have a 30-watt mod, you can't do that, If it says 60-100 watts and you have a 60-watt mod, you're pushing your luck. Leave a little wiggle room. Those are extreme examples, but you'll understand. And by the time you get ready to move beyond tanks, you'll understand more about all of this.

There's a lot to learn, but it's almost all fun. :) Welcome to VU!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you for taking the time to respond. I can take all the advise I can get that's for sure lol. :)

Hey, there's a lot of us around here who LIVE to answer questions. It's good to help people get started right, so ask away!

Someone will know the answer to just about anything!

VU Sponsors