Become a Patron!

Can anyone suggest what ejuice should be used for my device Vaporesso Aurora kit MTL Device

Hi Fellow Vapers,

I am happy to tell you that i have decided to quit smoking for good .
Recently started vaping to satisfy nicotine cravings

About me I have been smoker for 15 years now . stopped 3 weeks back
started of with hard brand , later dropped to lighter brand of cigarette and was smoking 3 to 5 per day

decided to quit as i was getting chest infection ,mostly it was from me smoking regular cigarette and due to constant cold which i had.

after doing lot of research heard that a MTL (Mouth to Lung device) will be a good option for a beginner
hence i bought Vaporesso Aurora kit , i was not sure what E liquid to buy though, saw a youtuber suggesting to using 70VG/30PG liquid with high nic in it , i couldn't find one hence ordered 50VG/50PG with 18 mg nic in it

i have headache and feel nausea after taking 3-4 hits, usually I like mild throat hits but this one gives uncomfortable throat hits.

Can you please suggest right eliquid for my MTL(Vaporesso Aurora)device ,also suggest me the PG/VG ratio and what should be my ideal nic intake.
please suggest me some good flavors too.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For me personally, I use a Nautilus Mini and Nautilus 2 tank with 70/30 at 18 mg nic for my mtl set ups. (1.8 ohm coil). The higher the vg ratio, usually you get less throat hit, but you can gunk up your coils quicker. I'm not familiar with the Aurora kit, so not sure if you can adjust wattage/voltage. The devices I use are adjustable, so I can try different wattages until I get a pleasurable vape. (12-15 watts). Juice is a personal preference, so it all depends on the flavors you like. Most new users choose a tobacco flavor, but you may like something else. Might try your local vape shop and see if they will let you try different flavors, or if they even sell higher nic ejuice. Most national brands only go up to 6 or 12 mg. Congrats on quitting, and good luck on your journey. Welcome to VU.

Kranky Kanger

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I agree, drop your nic to 12mg. Get small bottles (15ml) to start. If you still get nic sick at 12mg, then drop it lower. I'd say being you were down to 3 - 5 smokes a day, 18mg nic is way over the top for you. Unless you're chaising clouds, there's nothing wrong with 50/50 juice. It is easier on coils than higher vg juice. Good luck!

VU Sponsors