Become a Patron!

Calling all mixers- let's see your best originals

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let's face it, we all have recipes that we consider better than some of our other ones. Why don't we post the names of our personal, favorite originals so that those interested in mixing can get a feel for at least which ones WE like best? If they are searchable, great. If not, keep in mind you'll probably be asked to share the recipe with a prospective mixer.

I'll get us started with several I like to mix for personal use-

Angry Donut
Sancho's Revenge
Creamy Forest Fruit
Mountain Dew
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Lemon Meringue Pie
Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich
Wild Berry Skittles
Creamy Butter Pecan
Lemon Custard Donut
Banana Nut Bread
Cornbread Custard
Strawberry Ice Cream
French Toast
Sweet Sophia
Fuzzy Ta-Tas

Now let's see what you all have to share!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Pretty sure the only original I still have posted here is Golden Oreo. I pulled the rest. They were mixed when I was using an Ego and Protank and don't taste right with today's equipment. Sadly, I never worked on them, after.

Your Sancho's Revenge sounds like it'd be spicy.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pretty sure the only original I still have posted here is Golden Oreo. I pulled the rest. They were mixed when I was using an Ego and Protank and don't taste right with today's equipment. Sadly, I never worked on them, after.

Your Sancho's Revenge sounds like it'd be spicy.
Naw, not spicy (peach/pineapple), just a crappy name lol! :giggle: And BTW, I still make your Golden Oreo Cheesecake from time to time.
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/sanchos-revenge.360272/

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Great thread, Howard!

I have tons of recipes, most are not published(partially because they’re “ok”and still need work). Even with that, the one that I like the most and happens to be published is Honeycomb Custard and Cookies. It’s probably the closest to an ADV I have.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hell it's been so long it's hard to remember all mine I've posted. As wildgypsy said, I have a lot that I never published.

Strawberry lemonade
Strawberry juicy fruit
Strawberry fluff
Artery clogging waffles
Cinnamon rhubarb muffin
Deep fried Oreos
Blue razz sour patch
Green apple flavor burst
Red, white and blueberry
Grape big league chew
Slap yo momma banana cream pie
Holiday baby chicken refreshment

My favorite is the blue razz sour patch. Put that in a MTL set up around 20 watts and it's heaven.

The most liked by members would probably be deep fried Oreos.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Great thread, Howard!

I have tons of recipes, most are not published(partially because they’re “ok”and still need work). Even with that, the one that I like the most and happens to be published is Honeycomb Custard and Cookies. It’s probably the closest to an ADV I have.
I'm gonna mix some of that tomorrow!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hell it's been so long it's hard to remember all mine I've posted. As wildgypsy said, I have a lot that I never published.

Strawberry lemonade
Strawberry juicy fruit
Strawberry fluff
Artery clogging waffles
Cinnamon rhubarb muffin
Deep fried Oreos
Blue razz sour patch
Green apple flavor burst
Red, white and blueberry
Grape big league chew

My favorite is the blue razz sour patch. Put that in a MTL set up around 20 watts and it's heaven.

Ooooo, Artery Clogging Waffles! I love that one!

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let's face it, we all have recipes that we consider better than some of our other ones. Why don't we post the names of our personal, favorite originals so that those interested in mixing can get a feel for at least which ones WE like best? If they are searchable, great. If not, keep in mind you'll probably be asked to share the recipe with a prospective mixer.

I'll get us started with several I like to mix for personal use-

Angry Donut
Sancho's Revenge
Creamy Forest Fruit
Mountain Dew
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Lemon Meringue Pie
Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich
Wild Berry Skittles
Creamy Butter Pecan
Lemon Custard Donut
Banana Nut Bread
Cornbread Custard
Strawberry Ice Cream
French Toast
Sweet Sophia
Fuzzy Ta-Tas

Now let's see what you all have to share!
And you start this thread AFTER I placed my latest BCF order yesterday? :headbang: Great idea for a thread @Howard Hughes. I've mixed several of yours and now have more on my list. Thanks.

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Strawberry lemonade
Strawberry juicy fruit
Strawberry fluff
Artery clogging waffles
Cinnamon rhubarb muffin
Deep fried Oreos
Blue razz sour patch
Green apple flavor burst
Red, white and blueberry
Grape big league chew

I'd like to mix this one but....at least I've got the Super Sweet
upload_2019-11-2_8-58-32.png

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
And you start this thread AFTER I placed my latest BCF order yesterday? :headbang: Great idea for a thread @Howard Hughes. I've mixed several of yours and now have more on my list. Thanks.
Welcome to the rabbit hole! In the beginning, it will happen constantly. After a while, not so much. I have over 1100 flavors and it STILL happens from time to time.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Many of my favorites are adaptations of other people's recipes, but the ones I've developed from scratch are:

Cinnaflakes (sweet cinnamon corn flakes and milk)
Quincy (caramel coconut chocolate chip cookie)
Pecan Pie
Caramel Waffle Cappuccino (inspired by a bought juice, but I developed my own recipe)
Ginger Rogers (gin cocktail with cranberry, apple, citrus, and mint)
Butter Mint Milkshake
Big Red (gum)
Fried Ice Cream (vanilla ice cream with chocolate/cherry/golden syrups and whipped cream in a pastry shell, barely brushed with cinnamon)
Tiramisu Cream (yellow cake with custard, accented with coffee and chocolate)
Praline Cream (pecan praline ice cream)
ETA: Nutty Coconut (vanilla coconut ice cream with honey and nuts)

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Strawberry lemonade
Strawberry juicy fruit
Strawberry fluff
Artery clogging waffles
Cinnamon rhubarb muffin
Deep fried Oreos
Blue razz sour patch
Green apple flavor burst
Red, white and blueberry
Grape big league chew

I really enjoyed your “slap your Momma Banana Cream Pie”!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

MichelleTearsofCrimson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still my all-time favorite recipe I made back in 2016 LOL

TOC'S Strawberry Shortcake

3.00% Cornish Cream Tea (Blends) (FA UK)
2.00% Marshmallow (FA)
2.00% Nonna's Cake (FA)
3.00% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
2.00% Vienna Cream (FA)

Flavor total: 12%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/3NNK

Cornish Cream Tea sub is Red Touch (strawberry) FA 3% Cream Fresh (FA) 1% Cookie (FA) 1.5%

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Sounds like something I'd like. Have to order TFA Cappuccino - I've just been using WF Brazilian Coffee for all my coffee vapes.

go ahead and try it with that, it could be better, or not, idk. can you describe that Brazilian?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
go ahead and try it with that, it could be better, or not, idk. can you describe that Brazilian?

It's just a strong, black, dark-roast type plain coffee flavor, but not as dense as espresso. Good in very small amounts, like less than 1% for me. I have used it in Caramel Waffle Cappuccino, Salted Caramel Macchiato, Tiramisu Cream, and Toffee Coffee with really good results.

I could use it to make a relatively plain Cappuccino by doing something like 0.85% WF BC, 2.5% Cap Vanilla Whipped Cream, 0.35% Super Sweet, and maybe 0.6% Flv Cinnamon Crunch. Then I could add the other flavors you've used in your recipe, the maple syrup and additional sweetener. Would need a cream or two if TFA Cappuccino has added cream (besides the whipped cream). I believe, if I am not mistaken, real world Cappuccino is just sweetened whipped cream floating on plain espresso? Actually it may even be just whipped milk on plain espresso. It's been a while since I had a real cappu.

Last edited:

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I entered that recipe into my ELR recipes, it would look exactly like yours. I have Super Sweet. :)
It's really good. @wildgypsy70 took pity on me and sent me some. I've since ordered the flavors. Nice refreshing vape; most of my juices are heavy sweet bakeries, and this one is nice to have in the rotation.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
It's just a strong, black, dark-roast type plain coffee flavor, but not as dense as espresso. Good in very small amounts, like less than 1% for me. I have used it in Caramel Waffle Cappuccino, Salted Caramel Macchiato, Tiramisu Cream, and Toffee Coffee with really good results.

I could use it to make a relatively plain Cappuccino by doing something like 0.85% WF BC, 2.5% Cap Vanilla Whipped Cream, 0.35% Super Sweet, and maybe 0.6% Flv Cinnamon Crunch. Then I could add the other flavors you've used in your recipe, the maple syrup and additional sweetener. Would need a cream or two if TFA Cappuccino has added cream (besides the whipped cream). I believe, if I am not mistaken, real world Cappuccino is just sweetened whipped cream floating on plain espresso? Actually it may even be just whipped milk on plain espresso. It's been a while since I had a real cappu.

thanx. i wish i lived close to you . will mow for juice ! :giggle:

VU Sponsors