Become a Patron!

Buying VG from Walmart?

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had seen a bottle of VG at my local Walmart and was wondering if anyone has used it in their e-juice? WizLabs is cheaper on VG than Liquid Barn (I used to be able to get it from them as 2 250mL VG bottles for 6.99 but I think it goes up when you change to a wholesale account) But I'm on a budget and need to take a few things out. I use mostly VG, so a 250ml is probably the lowest I should go. Any thoughts on the Walmart VG? It's USP grade (at least that's what the bottle says o_O you never know these days)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You can certainly use it, USP is what you need. I've got Rite Aid brand on hand and use it in a pinch. You can also check out Essential Depot for some really good deals.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had seen a bottle of VG at my local Walmart and was wondering if anyone has used it in their e-juice?

I have used it (Humco) in the past and found it fine. The only problem I found was the very high $$ cost compared to other sources...

Ron
---
"You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain"- Miyamoto Musashi

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ran out of VG yesterday mixing a big batch and had to crack open a 2.5 year old bottle of Rite Aid VG to add the final 15ml! I tasted it first, and it was fine.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can certainly use it, USP is what you need. I've got Rite Aid brand on hand and use it in a pinch. You can also check out Essential Depot for some really good deals.
I like Essential Depot VG. I've bought it the past 2 times. I have some coming from BCV for the first time. I hope its good.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I like Essential Depot VG. I've bought it the past 2 times. I have some coming from BCV for the first time. I hope its good.
LOL, it'll be the same, guess where they get theirs :huh:

Hiya Squonk! Where hell been? Didya have a good holiday?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am picky with my VG been getting it from RTS Vapes it's made from coconuts not soy or palm and I can tell a difference, it was 19.99 a gallon but well worth it.

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you all for your great advice! I need some vg bad. I made 5 30ml and 2 15ml juices yesterday and used almost my whole bottle. I don't vape less than 80/20

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL, it'll be the same, guess where they get theirs :huh:

Hiya Squonk! Where hell been? Didya have a good holiday?
I hpoe you had a good weekend as well. I was busy with work and my son was down from school. I just got my BCV order in today so I guess I'll have a busy mixing weekend(bunches of new flavors). I just mixed up a vanilla waffle mix using INW Waffle. I hope it taste as good as it smells.

Kingboomer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a bottle sitting in my work shop collecting dust. It works fine in a pinch, but here lately I've been stocking up.

-Kingboomer

VU Sponsors