Become a Patron!

Buying diy

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Does anyone sell there diy? I really want a quality fruity pebbles without that lemon cleaner perfume taste and cotton candy

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Does anyone sell there diy? I really want a quality fruity pebbles without that lemon cleaner perfume taste and cotton candy

No clue but you could invest in a couple of diy and make it yourself, there's plenty of recipes out there. If you don't like that and nobody can make you one, have you tried Capone from sauce LA yet? I personally like it, its just fruit peoples without floor cleaner or sour/bad milk. I'm very picky with cereals since I don't like them in general, but that one was really good.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm pretty sure some mixers here sell their stuff. There's even mixers that sell exclusive recipes. All that said, you should just get the stuff to mix your own. You can get the flavors you need to mix your own fruity pebs. Or somebody will PM you and send you what you need :).

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I'm pretty sure some mixers here sell their stuff. There's even mixers that sell exclusive recipes. All that said, you should just get the stuff to mix your own. You can get the flavors you need to mix your own fruity pebs. Or somebody will PM you and send you what you need :).
I don't even have a clue where to start. What to buy etc..

whodat2112

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Find a recipe for the juice you want to make, buy only those flavors. Buy PG - VG and a nic base. Or do what I do, and buy your PG/VG/Nic already mixed and ready to use. You will need a small beaker for measuring flavor concentrates. A small funnel for pouring PG/VG/Nic into bottles. You can measure by drops, but a beaker is easier for larger batches. Download Ejuicemeup, http://ejuice.breaktru.com/
a program that makes mixing easy peasy. I was afraid to make my own liquids for a long time. Don't be, it's super easy.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It would be cheaper to buy someone’s DIY juice, but with a little(lol!) investment, you could do it yourself! It really is so much fun and there’s thousands of recipes out there. Any flavor you want and no waiting(except steep time)! For pennies! So much cheaper and a blast to do. :D

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Its easier than you'd think. All you need is VG, PG, nic, and flavors. Theres tons of ejuice calculators out there. People post recipes and list the flavors and percentages. Go to one of them calculators and put the recipe in there and it tells you how much of what to add to the mix.

You're at the right place for help. If you run into a snag just ask for help here.

deathpriest

Member For 2 Years
I was on this same boat a few months back. Today I mix most of my liquids and buy from https://verdevalleyvapes.com/

The mixing is intimidating but basically you need a scale, PG, VG and a basic set of flavors, I did some research and got ry4 a few fruits an dsome caramels, and vanillas, sucrose is a good to have. I started mixing 75/25 VG/PG with 5% single flavors. Then researched for 2-3 mixes from http://e-liquid-recipes.com/ based on the flavors at hand. BOOM, you are mixing/

Start mixing very little quantities and steeping a day or two. I started mixing 10ml recipes, 2 or 4 at a time. the ones I liked I mixed 60ml batches and let them sit for 7 days.

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
My first question would be is there different qualities pg/vg from vendor to vendor. I'm sure there is when it comes to nic.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
My first question would be is there different qualities pg/vg from vendor to vendor. I'm sure there is when it comes to nic.

Some say there is, some say no, I lean closer to yes, but I buy from many vendors just to try 'em out, so far the best PG/VG I have found to be from essential depot, vaperstek, and BCF. Best nicotine in my opinion is from vaperstek. As for flavors though, it don't really matter where you get 'em, the same TFA flavor will not taste different from two vendors that store them properly, that being said I prefer to use bull city. For your flavors, just grab some you think you'd like. There's plenty of threads here to give ya some help and ideas. Good luck dude :D

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Going with essential Depot for vg/pg
Stuck on the Nic I know my ADV uses
carolina xtracts. Also like NN armour you have to use a syringe I guess it helps with oxidation apparently don't know much about that yet And vaperstek. This is kinda difficult lol I'm a simple person. Buy only one brand of jeans clothes etc shop at the same store and when I smoked got the same brand.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Going with essential Depot for vg/pg
Stuck on the Nic I know my ADV uses
carolina xtracts. Also like NN armour you have to use a syringe I guess it helps with oxidation apparently don't know much about that yet And vaperstek. This is kinda difficult lol I'm a simple person. Buy only one brand of jeans clothes etc shop at the same store and when I smoked got the same brand.
You won't go wrong with Vaperstek. Not a fan of NN personally and I've never used Carolina Extracts, though I've heard good things.
I do well with any nic I have by breaking it down into small glass dripper bottles for the freezer. I keep up to 30ml on my desk for immediate use and a backup bottle in the fridge and have never had a problem with it oxidizing before I could use it all. Our house is generally kept under 70 degrees at all times because of the husband's breathing issues, and nothing in my office is exposed to direct sunlight. Nicotine doesn't oxidize overnight unless it's exposed to high temps or sun, and even then wouldn't be unusable unless it was exposed for a few days.

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I
You won't go wrong with Vaperstek. Not a fan of NN personally and I've never used Carolina Extracts, though I've heard good things.
I do well with any nic I have by breaking it down into small glass dripper bottles for the freezer. I keep up to 30ml on my desk for immediate use and a backup bottle in the fridge and have never had a problem with it oxidizing before I could use it all. Our house is generally kept under 70 degrees at all times because of the husband's breathing issues, and nothing in my office is exposed to direct sunlight. Nicotine doesn't oxidize overnight unless it's exposed to high temps or sun, and even then wouldn't be unusable unless it was exposed for a few days.
I liked the way you extract NN nic from the bottle. But have seen hit or miss reviews.
So what I'm getting is that the nic won't be affected when transferrig to smaller bottles. And when using it. The fancy seal on NN isn't that big of a deal besides being
convenient.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I

I liked the way you extract NN nic from the bottle. But have seen hit or miss reviews.
So what I'm getting is that the nic won't be affected when transferrig to smaller bottles. And when using it. The fancy seal on NN isn't that big of a deal besides being
convenient.
That's my thought. Or maybe they're trying to cover themselves after selling a borderline oxidized product to begin with. Forgive me, but I got nic from Nude about three years ago that tasted like you'd emptied a pepper shaker in it. And when I emailed them about it, they implied that it was my fault. Not good business. That was the same year they accidentally Over-nic'ed a batch and it went out at more than double the intended 100mg strength. I went to Vaperstek right after that.
You should have no problems transferring your nic to the smaller bottles, I haven't had issue in three years. And you'll appreciate the convenience of it after you do. ;)

whodat2112

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I purchased nicotine base from NN and it was "peppery" . Only ordered from them that one time.
I buy mine from Perfectvape. I buy it in a gallon of pre mixed 3 mg for roughly $35 shipped. A gallon lasts me a year or so. I don't have to calculate the nic amount that way. Just mix flavorings and add the pre mixed and boom, I'm good to go.

VU Sponsors