Become a Patron!

Buying Advanced Coils by True Experts...

So lately I've been making my own coils for the passed few months on my Dog v2 and it's been working out nicely not gonna lie... but I'm done making just macro coils I'm looking to find a website or individual people that can sell me some advanced coils... like advanced advanced some crazy shit... help.me.out.and.i.will.help.you.out.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I agree I could get in on that action myself , my coils are doing the job but I long to have some of the beautiful coils I have seen on here

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
i see some of the coils online for sale and think wow they are nice but that is steep. I think i could do the same and not gouge folks. just not sure if i want to go through all the hassle of ebay and online sales etc. i was trying to figure out what the true cost would be when figuring materials, shipping, and time. I dont know, maybe it would be worth it.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i see some of the coils online for sale and think wow they are nice but that is steep. I think i could do the same and not gouge folks. just not sure if i want to go through all the hassle of ebay and online sales etc. i was trying to figure out what the true cost would be when figuring materials, shipping, and time. I dont know, maybe it would be worth it.
I've seen your coils in your thread and they are very nice and intricate. You could start a thread in the trading post, maybe the accessories thread?

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah I guess I can check into that. I don't mind making and selling coils if it is ok w VU and a total waste of time. What kind of coils you need?

VU Sponsors