Become a Patron!

Buying a new dual 18650 mod under 50 USD and can't decide, pls help?

Hey guys, I want to get myself a new mod and I need your coucil. The new mod should tick all these boxes:
1) It has to be dual 18650 powered, at least 130 W of power
2) It has to support balanced battery charging via USB
3) It has to have a good quality 510 connection which won't pop out
4) Battery cover/door should be solid
5) Preferably under 50 USD (prices on cheaper websites with stocks in China - e.g. Gearb.. and Fastt...)
6) Preferably with a nice screen and good chip (fast ramp up, good power management, but IDC about TC)

So the contenders are:

1) Sigelei Fuchai Plus 213 - A bit pricey but has a nice color screen and with Vortex custom FW it even surpasses DNA mods in some features. However the battery rattle a bit according to some reviews)
2) Laisimo X7 Wyvern 235W - Nice design, but only around 160W of real power and eventhough it has a big colorful screen, the settings options are not very rich (no custom logos, different themes etc.). Also not sure about the 510 pin (looks similar to those on IPV 8 and IPV 6 which tend to pop out after some use)
3) Rofvape Warlock Z - Box 233W Mod - Like the design, but again - not sure about the 510 and build quality since there aren't many reviews for it
4) Smoant Charon 218W TC - some reviewers had issues with the 510 connection being loose and wobbly. Also the finish is supposed to be quite low quality
5) VOOPOO DRAG 157W TC - good chip and 510 connection, but I'm not a huge fan of the dimensions and the fact that 25mm atomizers have overhang (Im using Digiflavour Pharaoh RTA)
6) Sigelei Fuchai Duo-3 175W TC - not much info about this one, so I can't really tell.

Would would you guys choose from the options above? Or do you have any other suggestions? Thanks a million!

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a Sigelei Fuchai 213 and I have had good luck with it. I have heard some bad reviews but mine has been really good. I run mostly wattage but I have tried kit with TC and it was fine. I have had no issues with the 510 pin. My son has the Fuchai and he is pretty hard on a vape but its holding up nicely.

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just picked up a SIgelei Kaos Spectrum from ecig.com for $46.00, and it has performed very nicely. Chip seems accurate, feels good in the hand, and build quality is above average for a sub fifty dollar device. The screen is really easy to read as long as your not in direct sunlight. You might take a look at it. Good luck, and welcome to VU. Use code ecig10 for discount.

I just picked up a SIgelei Kaos Spectrum from ecig.com for $46.00, and it has performed very nicely. Chip seems accurate, feels good in the hand, and build quality is above average for a sub fifty dollar device. The screen is really easy to read as long as your not in direct sunlight. You might take a look at it. Good luck, and welcome to VU. Use code ecig10 for discount.
Thx for the heads up.
I know about the spectrum, but I would honestly rather buy the Fuchai Plus or Duo 3. I'm not a fan of the design and those LED srips (I've also heard they're quite wobbly).

VU Sponsors