Become a Patron!

Buy flavors locally?

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are there any stores that sell flavoring?

Also I was just curious, was liquid nicotine sold before vaping? If so, what was it used for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I buy flavor concentrate from a local store near me. They carry a couple different brands at pretty much the same price range as online. They don't carry all the flavors but still have a huge selection. I like it because there is no extra shipping charges and zero wait time.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not sure where you live, but here in the Greater Atlanta area I know of no shops selling concentrates, just juice.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NIC is used as a pesticide/deterrent to bugs and animals also

depends on where you live ... I believe some lorann's flavoring can be bought in grocery or walmarts.
would depend on your local but I know BCF supports local pickup .. as does wizard labs .. I think ECX does as well.. if you happen to live near them ;p

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks all. I was more wondering about large department stores because obviously you wouldn't know what's around me lol

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks all. I was more wondering about large department stores because obviously you wouldn't know what's around me lol

Yeah you should be able to find it in baking section, LorAnn flavorings are usually in the rock candy section

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Are there any stores that sell flavoring?

Just be careful buying from local stores as some of the flavors may have other things added, like oils,
that aren't safe to vape.
And the potency is usually weaker than the more well known brands sold online.
So you may need to use more to taste it.
I just wouldn't recommend going "hog wild" and buying a bunch of flavors at once.
DIY can be frustrating enough without any help from using crappy flavorings IMO.
Many have tried them and quickly moved on.
Only trying to save you some grief... and $$$:D.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

some Lorann flavors are available at stores however not all are very good or best used in vaping

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Personally I wouldn't use flavoring found at a grocery store/etc. But Lorann's can be found at Walmart (so I've heard) as well at Joann Fabrics, I guess.

kh1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is that so, did not know that

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Personally I wouldn't use flavoring found at a grocery store/etc. But Lorann's can be found at Walmart (so I've heard) as well at Joann Fabrics, I guess.
I bought LA drams from a craft store for candy making with the kids.....then I realized I shoulda just took it from my vaping supplies lol. They mostly only had standard flavors like grape, lemon, cherry, watermelon, vanilla and hazelnut though. Its 2 drams(I think which is 7ml) for like $3-4 plus tax. Wish there was a diy supply place close by though, if you could even smell em before you buy em you would likely save a lot money!

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I bought LA drams from a craft store for candy making with the kids.....then I realized I shoulda just took it from my vaping supplies lol. They mostly only had standard flavors like grape, lemon, cherry, watermelon, vanilla and hazelnut though. Its 2 drams(I think which is 7ml) for like $3-4 plus tax. Wish there was a diy supply place close by though, if you could even smell em before you buy em you would likely save a lot money!
I just personally haven't liked any of the ones I've tried. There are only 2-3 Lorann flavors that I like. Watkins are terrible. I would just rather buy from brands that are known in the vape world. There's a lot more information about them, percentages and recipe wise... But to each their own.

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just personally haven't liked any of the ones I've tried. There are only 2-3 Lorann flavors that I like. Watkins are terrible. I would just rather buy from brands that are known in the vape world. There's a lot more information about them, percentages and recipe wise... But to each their own.
Not an LA fan myself so far either. I did mean buying like FA, CAP, TPA etc at a local spot. Im not sure I would try locally produced flavors as I try to stay away from certain things and smaller companies tend to be less descriptive about ingredients. Btw that was 7ml TOTAL for like 4$ so its not even a good deal lol. I was not trying to promote buying from craft stores, I just want to clarify that! Idk what I was thinking buying them from there in the first place, even for candies....

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
To the best of my knowledge no vape shop near where I live sells flavorings.

On that note though, if anyone knows of one within an hour of Chicago feel free to post it up so I can give them a try.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not an LA fan myself so far either. I did mean buying like FA, CAP, TPA etc at a local spot. Im not sure I would try locally produced flavors as I try to stay away from certain things and smaller companies tend to be less descriptive about ingredients. Btw that was 7ml TOTAL for like 4$ so its not even a good deal lol. I was not trying to promote buying from craft stores, I just want to clarify that! Idk what I was thinking buying them from there in the first place, even for candies....
Yeah... I'm unaware of anyone doing that. I'm not sure why? I'm guessing there is more money to be made in selling completed eliquid that they don't want to bother with flavorings.

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah... I'm unaware of anyone doing that. I'm not sure why? I'm guessing there is more money to be made in selling completed eliquid that they don't want to bother with flavorings.
BCV is only like 2-3 hrs away from me I keep thinking im gonna make a trip there at some point, then reordering stuff online lol. I think there will be a spike in DIYing soon with regs coming and we may see more supply shops pop up though...just a hopeful thought!

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was not trying to promote buying from craft stores, I just want to clarify that! Idk what I was thinking buying them from there in the first place, even for candies....

Sometimes online craft (candy) vendors can be of benefit in obtaining mainline manufactured flavors. When a new "hot" flavor is released, the normal DIY juice culprits can be quickly sold out.

Another example would be if you lived in Canada and your normal source for Fried Chicken cannot meet your insatiable requirements. :eek:

http://gremlindiy.com/fried-chicken-rf/

Ron
---
"By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist."- Miyamoto Musashi

VU Sponsors