Butterscotch mixture under development

bkkdaytrader

Member For 4 Years
Been vaping this mixture a lot the last couple days and not really sure why

Butterscotch FA 4%
Caramel FA 1%
Vienna Cream FA 1%
Cotton Candy TFA 1%

Its just really smooth--not a lot of flavor but very pleasant to vape. Sometimes nothing really hits the spot and I end up grabbing this one.
I'm gonna develop this into something better and my first attempt will be to replace the cotton candy with 1 % of almond and .5% of marzipan-both FA
and up the vienna cream to 1.5%... any ideas or suggestions?

bkkdaytrader

Member For 4 Years
that's why i have removed the cotton candy from my next variation--I am hoping the almond and marzipan will have a nice effect

i have this one "hopscotch" recipe
Peanut Butter (TFA) 8%
Marshmallow(LO) 8%
Buterscotch (LO) 4%
have not tried it

Last edited:

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
FA's butterscotch and caramel flavors have a lot of 'low notes' to me, and so does Vienna Cream. Adding a little FA Custard (try 0.5%) instead of more Vienna could brighten it so that the butterscotch/caramel flavors taste stronger.

Oh - and Marzipan will definitely add sweetness....Almond, not so much. Jamaican Rum might be good for sweetness there, too.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
FA's butterscotch and caramel flavors have a lot of 'low notes' to me, and so does Vienna Cream. Adding a little FA Custard (try 0.5%) instead of more Vienna could brighten it so that the butterscotch/caramel flavors taste stronger.

Oh - and Marzipan will definitely add sweetness....Almond, not so much. Jamaican Rum might be good for sweetness there, too.
+1 on the marzipan. my favorite "sweetener" when I can get away with it in a recipe

bkkdaytrader

Member For 4 Years

great suggestions--I don't have FA Custard could try FA Cream Custard instead--I'm not really trying for more sweetness(but don't mind it). I want to get more out of the butterscotch while adding of hint of something else--thus the marzipan and almond

VU Sponsors