Become a Patron!

Buttermint Sugar Cookie - v3

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
For personal non-commercial use only.
Please do not repost this outside of vapingunderground.com.

Buttermint Sugar Cookie v3
  • 7.00% -- Sugar Cookie v2 (CAP)
  • 6.00% -- Golden Butter (CAP)
  • 5.00% -- Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)
  • 3.00% -- Vanilla Swirl (TFA)
  • 2.00% -- Peppermint (CAP)
Steep Time: 5-7 Days
*** See steep notes below.

My wife and I have been mixing this recipe up for a few months now and have loved it as a simple ADV. We have also added simple fruit flavors to it (especially Shisha Strawberry) and just love how it turns out.

The overall profile of this is what I would call a butter flavored sugar cookie with a subtle hint of peppermint (kinda like crushed peppermint in the cookie). We originally used TFA Peppermint in the first runs of this, but then got some CAP and WOW!! what a difference in the peppermint flavor.

Steep Time Notes
We have done this recipe as a shake/vape without a problem. The peppermint has always been overly strong however.
We then started to let it "settle in" to the mix. You can easily start vaping this in a settled state within a day or two. As with a lot of recipes however, the longer they sit, the better they are.
This will start out very clear in color appearance. The more "golden" tone it becomes the smoother, and better this vape is.

My last batch that I put together of this was a full 1 Liter batch and let it sit on the shelf for a month. Holy Hell was this a good batch!

I welcome any feedback and thoughts to make this recipe even better.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors