Become a Patron!

Bullcity Flavors River Supply Black Friday deals?

sniff57

Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Does anyone know if Bullcity or River Supply have black Friday deals coming up? I just got back into diy and they are new vendors for me.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I’m a fan of river supply but haven’t heard anything, they didn’t last year.
Ecigexpress run a ton of sales and is a great place to get flavorings

sniff57

Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I’m a fan of river supply but haven’t heard anything, they didn’t last year.
Ecigexpress run a ton of sales and is a great place to get flavorings
I'm shopping at Ecig right now. Bull City and River have better prices per ml than Ecig express. I didn't want to spend any money there if there were going to be sales elsewhere.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Yea I get most of my stuff from River unless ecig has a sale on the brand I’m looking at

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Liquid Barn is having a sale. You can find details at their website. ECX is starting now.
76897217_10156982231333753_7066333796018159616_n.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone know if Bullcity or River Supply have black Friday deals coming up? I just got back into diy and they are new vendors for me.
There's a "stickied" Sale thread at the top for DIY Supplies. Our peeps here are usually quick to post about sales from everywhere. Historically, Bullcity has done Thanksgiving/BF sales. NR or RSC didn't have one last year. They had one big holliday sale around Christmas which turned into a shit show for a lot of us lol. I saved a lot of money, but was waiting 3+ weeks for my stuff to show up.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
they are both having a sale!
Well looks like I’ll have to set aside some money for a liter of their delicious Hit nicotine salt 100mg. I hope it’s 25% off but I’ll take whatever they give being they have good prices anyway and they’ve never done me wrong in the 5 years I’ve been using them
River that is

VU Sponsors