Become a Patron!

Bull City Vapor

retrox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You've got to sell flavorings and DIY kit to compete in here, lucky7vapz. ;)

I get stuff from BCV in a day.

I do this by living 35 minutes away from them. :D

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went on their site looking for FA falvorings and alot of what I was looking for is out of stock......how's e-liquid mart they had everythimg
without VT nic and lots of flavors out of stock...I'm not sure why to shop here.

Last edited:

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
everyone seems to be out of FA meringue at the moment. I just set up an email alert with bcv and will wait.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
USPS is incredibly slow at updating their website recently. I've had packages that the mailman picked up from my house not show as received by them until two days later. My last order from BVC took USPS almost a week to deliver. Not BVCs fault - they shipped it out promptly, but USPS is a royal pain sometimes! They currently have something sitting at a post office in Illinois that has said 'exception' for a week....grrr!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah I think USPS has been outsourced to India...at least they act that way......I know if they ship to Oakland I'm OK, but if the package come into the Richmond facility 20 miles away they will send the package to the wrong town has happened evey time I've had something sorted out of Richmond.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Two days ago I needed some flavors , checked BCV site and seen they were out of one I really needed a FA flavor. I e-mailed Drew he said his order for FA was held up in customs:eek: but he would see what he could round up for me. Later on that day I got an e-mail saying he would have it for me later that day:) I made my order last night. It's the extra effort that makes BCV so special!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks for the link...but that was one of the most usless threads I've come across. what are those guys doing.
LOL!! Maybe I had the wrong one. I did a generic Flavorah search here in the search box. I know I've seen it mentioned quite a few times, but it's kinda been a while.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
well i did finally get my order yesterday,6 days same as always

beginning to wonder if the 2 gallons of PG VG i ordered on wednesday was going to beat my BCV order ??

btw, no word from drew since his post asking my order number ,so a lot of friggin good that would have done

so disappointed
He asked for it twice. Did you give it to him? Last I saw him on here was Wednesday, but I know he has a business to run, too. I really am glad you got your order. I'm guessing it was USPS that wasn't updating, since you got it in the same amount of time?

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm just sayin, I really don't think an answer here is what you should have been looking for, if in fact you did not contact the company direct it's a bit silly your basing judgment off of here, I'm sure the guys not living on here.... If I want or have questions about my order this would be the last place I would expect to get updates, if you get them, that's a huge bonus....If not whatever but that's just me.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
He has a vendor thread. Any issues could get taken there, too. It's just a thought. I'm sure he maintains that one, this one's a review thread, though he did respond to questions.

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys I was politely asked by VU staff to direct any future questions about orders etc to our vendor area. And for the record, we did open a case for exodus and the package was located..

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
silly is thinking i was looking for an answer here !! also silly not realizing that i have had 5 orders from BVC so far, not one of them was quickly processed either

i realize some business are quicker then others and wanking within the 1st week is not something i am willing to do

my order didn't get the PO till wednesday ,and there in lies the problem ,

I've both shipped and received things that USPS didn't acknowledge for a couple of days after they had it - the tracking isn't always accurate.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
i have order 2 or 3 times form BCV and my orders were shipped within 24 hours. its very odd @exodus yours werent to me. were they particularly large orders? or contained LARGE items

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
BCV has always shjpped all my orders faster than anywhere else, sometimes within just a few hours of placing the order. I am really impressed with them!

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've made 3 orders in the past week and none of them took more than 24 hours for the status to be changed to 'shipped'. Received 2 so far, the third is due to arrive tomorrow. I don't know that there's an answer for you Exodus, seems like everyone else's orders are going out like BAM, and I can't hardly believe they would single your order out to hold. Sucks tho man... I absolutely hate waiting for the status updates for anything I order.

On a side note, I made an order to W.L. the same day I placed the first of 3 orders with BVC (in the past week), and that package is finally due to be here tomorrow (7 days from order). So all in all I would say BVC is well above average as far as packaging and shipping times. In my experience anyways.

retrox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a peek inside BCV when I picked my order up today. Lots of activity in there, it's no wonder orders get filled so quickly. Certainly looks like a tightly focused operation! I was assisted immediately and my order was sitting up front ready to go. Order was filled perfectly, thanks Jake!

The 10ml bottles they're using to replace FA's troublesome blue-capped ones are good quality HDPE with needle droppers, my favorite kind for storing flavorings and mixing by drops. So if you hate those stupid flip-caps as much as I do, get your FA here.

So stoked to have these guys in my neighborhood!

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have ordered from BCV at least 10 times already and they are the fastest shipper I've used in my vaping experience....period.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got a peek inside BCV when I picked my order up today. Lots of activity in there, it's no wonder orders get filled so quickly. Certainly looks like a tightly focused operation! I was assisted immediately and my order was sitting up front ready to go. Order was filled perfectly, thanks Jake!

The 10ml bottles they're using to replace FA's troublesome blue-capped ones are good quality HDPE with needle droppers, my favorite kind for storing flavorings and mixing by drops. So if you hate those stupid flip-caps as much as I do, get your FA here.

So stoked to have these guys in my neighborhood!
You're so lucky!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have ordered from BCV at least 10 times already and they are the fastest shipper I've used in my vaping experience....period.
I agree 1000% with that . Customer service is FAAAAR above all the rest also!

retrox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
38 drops = 1 ml of FA with BCV's bottles, for anyone taking notes. Call it 40 if you want to err on the bold side of flavor like me. ;)

The LDPE bottles they sell have the same small aperture needle-nose tip. I picked up some of those as well to transfer my non-acidic flip-top FA flavors into. These are by far my favorite kind of plastic bottles for out-and-about with a dripper. Great pricing on them at BCV as well.

retrox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great to hear! I wish they would get Capella's chocolate doughnut soon! I might forget why I wanted it. Inawera soon-ish I hope!

Take notes so you don't forget. Always with the notes. :p

I scored a 30ml of Inawera Biscuit as part of my order today because HYPE, and I'm currently trying to figure out where I'm going to put it (in a mix, not my flavoring drawer... although that might be a problem too, now that I think about it).

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I know. I have a big notebook but I end up using sticky notes. I just tried the spicy biscuit and love it. I also love the regular biscuit. No offense to fa cookie but Inawera is better. (I do love FA guys).
Must try this one. I love cookie, but hey...

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know. I have a big notebook but I end up using sticky notes. I just tried the spicy biscuit and love it. I also love the regular biscuit. No offense to fa cookie but Inawera is better. (I do love FA guys).

Do we have any concrete information regarding diketones and Inawera flavors? I'm not expecting FA type reporting but I don't think I've ever seen anything that states one way or the other.

I don't attempt to avoid all the bad stuff but I'd at least like to be aware beforehand. :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Me too I've never tried any Inawera flavors, pretty much stuck to FA & TFA.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The diketone question might be something Drew can help with, he is always open and honest In small amounts it's still not as harmful as stinkies

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
:) I wasn't debating diketones. According to forum speculation across the net it could and couldn't. I'm choosing to use it.

Yes, I know you weren't, I wasn't debating the matter either, I was just seeking information. I didn't mean to imply otherwise by quoting your post, I was just hoping someone in here might be able to shed some light. :)

Last edited:

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love FA cookie too, and remember one mixer here saying INW biscuit is a weaker and sweeter copy of FA cookie. it's why I haven't bothered to try it, that's a good enough reason for me to not order yet another brand....

Sent from my shoe phone using Tapa Toe Pro

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am a FA fan too but sometimes I just like to try new things, even if I only use them once. [I've never used Iwanera flavors before]

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have a few Inawera. Sezam (yummy), Kaktus (good), Melon (good), Mango (yummy), Pear (yummy), Shisha Orange (ok), Wera Garden Orange (buckle your seat belt).

retrox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love FA cookie too, and remember one mixer here saying INW biscuit is a weaker and sweeter copy of FA cookie. it's why I haven't bothered to try it, that's a good enough reason for me to not order yet another brand....

That's exactly how I'd describe it.

The acetyl pyrazine note in both varieties is unmistakable, but more pronounced in FA's Cookie. Biscuit is a touch sweeter too which, for me, gives it an advantage over Cookie. There may be a hint of a bakery vanilla in there as well. I seldom use EM/sucralose in my mixes, so flavors that are sweet from the get-go work better for me when I'm mixing "sweets."

I'm pretty good at detecting diketones in flavoring, and I'm not picking up any hints of them in Biscuit. If it has any, it's certainly not enough to cause me any concern, personally.

TheRenegadeBiker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
BCV is awesome! I ordered pg,vg, syringes, and TFA watermelon (I made a pure watermelon mix I keep forgetting I have as my first DIY e juice flavor and had an issue with my coils as they need to be replaced so Idk how that turned out though it does smell like watermelon! Haha) and some 30 ml bottles from them on a Thursday and they arrived saturday! The only sad part is I had to buy nic from MFS cause I couldn't find it there! But it was fast shipping and no problems with any of the products! Will definitely have to order from them again! I have a few recipes I found while browsing online and I have to say the chocolate eclair is really spiking my intrest haha

VU Sponsors