Bull City Vapor

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks @SailCat ! Hey @Artemis , that is correct we're Bull City Flavors now - and on a related note @Skullzz, since we are just a food flavor re-seller and do not sell nicotine, hardware or anything specific to vaping, we will continue to ship to PA as it is my understanding that none of our products would be subject to the tax.

aerobroken

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I heard Bull city vapors changed their name to Bull City Flavors! :)
I noticed they must have due to receiving a order from them yesterday. I noticed they had a different name, actually initials on the shipping box. I just looked at the order invoice and you are correct.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

CosmicTruth

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just got a couple of bottles of flavor from BCV and can say there a good vendor, competitive prices and decent shipping prices. I got DX Banana Cream (TFA), and Pear (TFA). wish they were not rebottled but there was no option for those flavors to have manufacturers bottles. But most flavors they sell there is that option for a bit more to not get a re-bottled flavor.

Hello, I'm the checkout process on your site.
Money is deducted from the card, but the order was not issued
My email - (removed by staff)
Sorry for bad english, hope you understand me

Last edited by a moderator:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hello, I'm the checkout process on your site.
Money is deducted from the card, but the order was not issued
My email - (removed by staff)
Sorry for bad english, hope you understand me
Had to remove your email, but when he sees your message here, he can send you a private message, or you could contact him here by clicking on his picture, then click on "start conversation".

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
Hi @VapeHydra , I sent you a PM with more details but what your financial institution is showing is a temporary hold as the card was declined on our end.

shericummings305

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm trying to order from bull city but can't find nicotine. Do they not sell it anymore??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn, wish I would have checked. Placed orders with ECX and NR, but of course there are some flavors only BCF carries. :cry:

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's the deal with these new 30ml bottles and caps my FW just in. I just spent 30 unsuccessful minutes with a group of people all trying to open the thing (flaring up my eczema in the process btw..thanks), and am about to be forced into literally sawing through it to get the top off.

Horrible change imo, and to an extent I'm even tempted to ask for a refund out of principle.

*edit* Googling around it looks like I'm not the only one having this issue the last couple of days either. It's a potential deal breaker imo that people should be aware of if you continue to use these going forward.

Last edited:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What's the deal with these new 30ml bottles and caps my FW just in. I just spent 30 unsuccessful minutes with a group of people all trying to open the thing (flaring up my eczema in the process btw..thanks), and am about to be forced into literally sawing through it to get the top off.

Horrible change imo, and to an extent I'm even tempted to ask for a refund out of principle.

*edit* Googling around it looks like I'm not the only one having this issue the last couple of days either. It's a potential deal breaker imo that people should be aware of if you continue to use these going forward.
I had one that was tough to get open as well. Hint, use a knife to cut through the legs holding the tamper ring at the bottom of the cap to the cap. That helped me.

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had one that was tough to get open as well. Hint, use a knife to cut through the legs holding the tamper ring at the bottom of the cap to the cap. That helped me.

Thanks, that actually worked on one. The other we read about people just sawing off the cap (that seemed to be a bad stripped fit or something) altogether so we did that.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
howdy good sir. yes thanks for tag and question about these. I know some of those caps are a huge pain. literally. I myself have a cool robotic hand with lots of plates and screws that makes grabbing things really hard and I have had a few as well in my own personal orders that I have had to do the same thing with like you said and pop the little tabs with a knife or scissors. we have already been in contact with the manufacturers and they have addressed the issue and have fixed that problem and we have seen a prototype of the new caps already and they are really awesome and so much easier to use. I would expect to see the new caps really soon but cant give an actual date as to when . as far as what is out there I do apologize for those that are being stubborn to come off. its kinda hit and miss and we did not see the issue when we were testing them but rest assured that we do know and have created a solution now just waiting for the new ones :) hope that helps. thanks again @gopher_byrd sorry @Mazam you ended up with some of the bum caps

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Bull City Vapor is a great DIY vendor...
Bull City Vapor
I agree the prices the packing of flavors are top notch. Another thing I love is the labeling, to many other vendors have flavor labels that are too small and difficult for me to read not with BCF.

But I have not seen nic on the website, what am I over looking? Under supplies or even searching I dont see it.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF BCF

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I love the community packs too, make it so easy for ordering flavors.

But not a fan of the 30 mil bottles, as I don't mix much, I mix by mils with syringes, and can't get a syringe in them nipple tops and really hard to get the top off, I ended up cutting the nipple top piece off so could insert a syringe.

I know mixing by weight is the better way, but not everyone mixes that way :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Two, maybe three, more BCF's would have made me speculate that very nice Christmas Bonuses were paid out there today. :idea:

Ron
---
"The greatest asset in business is manpower"- Gomez Addams
I worked for a guy in the past that used to say your bonus is having a job lmao. BCF Christmas party tonight woot woot !

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love the community packs too, make it so easy for ordering flavors.

But not a fan of the 30 mil bottles, as I don't mix much, I mix by mils with syringes, and can't get a syringe in them nipple tops and really hard to get the top off, I ended up cutting the nipple top piece off so could insert a syringe.

I know mixing by weight is the better way, but not everyone mixes that way :)
I too mix by volume.
I prefer measuring before I mix the different ingredients together.
If I do it by weight and add too much....

Besides, gravity is not exactly the same everywhere on earth.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
BCF is by far my favorite site to use starting my new adventure. Do wish they would get the LDPE Chubbies in black, only ones I buy. Need some 60ml for future successes.(fingers crossed)

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Love BCF but hate those pointy topped bottles, they don't fit on my shelf. I guess I'll have to just refill my old bottles from the new ones. PIA

Last edited:

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm curious when BCF are going to actually have the 10ml Flavorah flavors in stock? I see they are up on the site but 15ml are the only size available.In addition, just curious on a xmas sale if one exists. :)

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
I'm curious when BCF are going to actually have the 10ml Flavorah flavors in stock? I see they are up on the site but 15ml are the only size available.In addition, just curious on a xmas sale if one exists. :)
Those should be available tomorrow. We do plan on having a sale right after Christmas.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those should be available tomorrow. We do plan on having a sale right after Christmas.

giphy.gif

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I had my cart full at BCF and and now it's empty. Does anyone know how to restore it?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I had my cart full at BCF and and now it's empty. Does anyone know how to restore it?
Your cart is attached to your cookies on your computer. It's one thing we habe no control over so if your computer updates or cleans cookies on a schedule etc it will disappear unfortunately.

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Your cart is attached to your cookies on your computer. It's one thing we habe no control over so if your computer updates or cleans cookies on a schedule etc it will disappear unfortunately.

Okay thanks. Still a pisser trying to remember what I put in there. lol

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Okay thanks. Still a pisser trying to remember what I put in there. lol
I feel you. Happens to me to lol

VU Sponsors