Bull City Vapor

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Some flavorings apparently can break down the syringes, from what I read a while back, but no problems yet with any of the FA flavors.

Have fun mixing!

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm still waiting on a tracking number from BCV. I was hoping to get my order this week. (Sat)
You haven't received tracking info? That's crazy. Contact Drew @ [email protected]

I received my tracking order about an hour after I placed the order.

D

Donald Bickers

You're right on everything! I wash my syringes and resuse them until the marks wear off or the plungers die :)

Have fun!
im sure you have heard this before,but what I do with syringes is when they are brand new,before you handle them and get oil from your fingers on them,put scotch tape over the numbers,i do this and wash them out every time I use them,,,they last a lot longer for me doing this,nicotine is the hardest on the plungers,but as long as you wash them out good you get a good while out of them

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
im sure you have heard this before,but what I do with syringes is when they are brand new,before you handle them and get oil from your fingers on them,put scotch tape over the numbers,i do this and wash them out every time I use them,,,they last a lot longer for me doing this,nicotine is the hardest on the plungers,but as long as you wash them out good you get a good while out of them

I just bought a $15 scale from Amazon, so syringes are now a thing of the past!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is exactly what I do. I will add that I've had a couple flavors kill a plunger immediately (INW WG Orange and TFA Pineapple). It's never happened with my nic, though.

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
Couple quick updates, we just started carrying many FA in 4oz sizes and are working on 30mls, should have those at least by the beginning of the year, BUT please be aware that unlike the 10ml bottles, those are repackaged. We looked into original bottles but wouldn't be competitive that way. Quick question for ya'll. I know the names on the original bottles are a pain to read, would you guys like us to print little labels with the names on them and put them on the bottles? I was thinking, if we did that, of putting them on the caps that way if someone doesn't want it they can peel it off, anyway, if anyone has an opinion I'd love to hear it! We should start offering TFA in 4ozs soon also. Lastly, we set up a code for you guys to use for 6% off, VU6. Happy Holidays everyone!!

D

Donald Bickers

I just bought a $15 scale from Amazon, so syringes are now a thing of the past!
only prob there is all my recipes are set up with ml,do you hav a conversion from ml to weight?

Last edited by a moderator:

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Couple quick updates, we just started carrying many FA in 4oz sizes and are working on 30mls, should have those at least by the beginning of the year, BUT please be aware that unlike the 10ml bottles, those are repackaged. We looked into original bottles but wouldn't be competitive that way. Quick question for ya'll. I know the names on the original bottles are a pain to read, would you guys like us to print little labels with the names on them and put them on the bottles? I was thinking, if we did that, of putting them on the caps that way if someone doesn't want it they can peel it off, anyway, if anyone has an opinion I'd love to hear it! We should start offering TFA in 4ozs soon also. Lastly, we set up a code for you guys to use for 6% off, VU6. Happy Holidays everyone!!

Duh! Now I get it ... I wanted some Meringue and saw that you had the 4 oz. size but no 10 ml and I wondered why you couldn't just fill up some 10 ml out of one of the 4 oz'ers. ... dangit where's that facepalm smilie when you need it? :D

FWIW, I have no problem with the 30 ml offering being repackaged, I am thrilled to hear you are going to offer that size!!! Thanks also for the discount code, I have an order pending so your timing is perfect. :D:D

Last edited:

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Labels would be very nice addition to the 10ml FA bottles! And thank you for the VU code too, you guys are made of awesome!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Putting the names on the caps would be awesome! Fabulous news that you're carrying different sizes:D

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ohhh yeah! Great news. I love that you participate on the boards and listen to people. Questions are answered, offers are made. Total customer service. You guys are TheBomb.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you put them in here you can choose weight as a measurement. Basically most flavors are 1ml=1gram (more or less). I'm still figuring this out too:
http://www.e-liquid-recipes.com/

Hi Amanda :)

Is using weight as a measurement an option only available if you log into that site? I didn't see that capability when I tried it ... :(

I was hoping this one would work for me using weight because the only other one ( calculator ) that I know of that has that ability, needs to be installed locally on a machine with dot Net installed on it. I despise dot Net so I've resisted despite my desire to try mixing in this manner. :D

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Amanda, I didn't want to create yet another account somewhere unless I was sure I might actually use it.

pdxjlb

Member For 4 Years
What I usually do is just put a single layer of clear fingernail polish on all the maked areas before using. As long as you don't cover one area with more than two swipes you (usually) won't get any smudging. Seems to be working for mine just great. Used my "first 1ml syringe" for about a month and a half before ordering a handful of new ones. I think if you use a few in rotation while making juices they will obviously last longer.
As far as "corrosive" flavors go (cinnamon, banana. etc.) I ordered a few glass 5ml pipets and a plunger. You can order them from OneStopDIY or find them easily on amazon. Can't go wrong with a few of those. The tips of the 5ml pipets are thin enough to get into even a small 6ml bottle from TFA or others.
Hope this may be helpful. :D

D

Donald Bickers

wksg5Mh.jpg

yes I have a 2ml and 5ml glass syringes pictured on the bottom here,,,,,,,,,pricey but awesome

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you put them in here you can choose weight as a measurement. Basically most flavors are 1ml=1gram (more or less). I'm still figuring this out too:
http://www.e-liquid-recipes.com/
Good to know, even though if I'd have paid attention in high school science/math I'd have remembered this anyway - will have to try mixing on my digi scale (that I paid much more than $15 for many years ago in a different life)...

D

Donald Bickers

Good to know, even though if I'd have paid attention in high school science/math I'd have remembered this anyway - will have to try mixing on my digi scale (that I paid much more than $15 for many years ago in a different life)...
I know exackly what your saying,,,,,,i have a very nice one of those to,,,,sure glad those days are over

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This goes out for drew.. If he has been low on nicotine from us it is my fault. We have been trying to get things up and running quickly here, I was sick these last 3 days,and so I was not able to get nic to drew as I promised. It will be going out tomorrow. so please, be patient with him since he is dependent on me. and my apologies to everyone, but I am now up and running full bore..

kmpopsicle

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have always been a staunch supporter of Bull City but I have to say that I am so sad (and disappointed) to see most of the 30ml sizes no longer being offered. Also will be sorely missing 6ml sample sizes in most flavors, especially Capella's :( Had to get that off my shoulders. 30ml bottles make up the majority of my flavoring purchases and I will sadly be having to give that business back to #*@¿&%#?! $$ :eek: Please pay no mind to my 5am rant lol.

Punkinhed

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Placed an order last night before seein the discount code... oh well was a small order anyway lol

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In the above and beyond category: I placed an order over the holiday break. They were supposed to be closed until Jan 2. I figured they'd get to it on the 2nd or even the 3rd. Somebody couldn't stay away and got it out on the 31st so that it arrived on the 2nd. Thanks.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Placed an order last night before seein the discount code... oh well was a small order anyway lol
Try and contact them? I bet they'd honor the code for you.
I have always been a staunch supporter of Bull City but I have to say that I am so sad (and disappointed) to see most of the 30ml sizes no longer being offered. Also will be sorely missing 6ml sample sizes in most flavors, especially Capella's :( Had to get that off my shoulders. 30ml bottles make up the majority of my flavoring purchases and I will sadly be having to give that business back to #*@¿&%#?! $$ :eek: Please pay no mind to my 5am rant lol.
Didn't he say, recently, they were going to start offering more sizes? I'll have to read through. It sounds familiar to me.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Made an order the 24th 25th Christmas received it 26th I still can't figure that one out

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good enough, thanx you two. It's not a huge order so no biggie.

@Roundhouse please get FW butterscotch back in stock... preferably 30ml :D
That flavor keeps me ordering from ecx.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is there any difference between FA vape wizard and tfa smooth? Ordering both, just curious what others have noticed before I put them to use.

Holey smokes! Added a couple 120ml bottles and shipping went from $3 to $12:confused: I can do without.

Last edited:

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is there any difference between FA vape wizard and tfa smooth? Ordering both, just curious what others have noticed before I put them to use.

Holey smokes! Added a couple 120ml bottles and shipping went from $3 to $12:confused: I can do without.

I'd email him - I know there were issues with the site and shipping costs that he was trying to fix!

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never used either one, I'm no help lol.

Well you have a kitty that winks so that's good enough :p

I'd email him - I know there were issues with the site and shipping costs that he was trying to fix!

I just ditched them from the order and checked out, adding $9 to the shipping cost for $3 worth of bottles was not working out for me lol.

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It may have gone up so much due to needing a larger shipping box. Seems like my orders that include big VG bottles always have the higher shipping.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, totally makes sense but for what I was adding to the order just was not good economics :D

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
Happy New Year everyone!

@fq06 and anyone else interested, here is a brief explanation on shipping. Packages that weigh over 13oz cannot ship first class, which is cheap, and have to ship priority, which is not. Priority rates are determined primarily by distance/zone and then also by weight. For example, it costs twice as much for us to ship a 1lb package to Arkansas than it would to ship a 5lb package to Virginia (from NC). Therefore, heavy items such as PG/VG and glass bottles can quickly push an order over 13oz and in many cases dramatically increase shipping especially for those that live further away. Our site is linked to the USPS data base to determine shipping quotes/rates and one of the issues we are working on as @AmandaD mentioned is that it automatically assumes we use our own packaging which in some cases is more costly than shipping in a medium flat rate box or regional rate.

As some of you may have noticed, @kmpopsicle, over the last week we have been moving toward 10ml and 4oz. There are a couple reasons for this, so if you have a few minutes to read a novel, grab your PV of choice and read on. The main reason is that over the last two weeks we've had a few reports of bottles leaking during shipping, which I'm sure everyone here can appreciate what a pain in the ass that is! Thanks to our awesome customers, we've been able to determine the culprit, hairline cracks in the dropper tips affecting the 6ml and 30ml bottles. Only a small number of bottles seem to be affected but it only takes one in a bag of 10 or 12 to have a real mess. They hadn't been leaking here b/c they stand upright in their respective bins so the remaining 30s and 6s are on their side to test for leakage. That's obviously not going to really simulate the jostling during shipment, but it allows us to spot at least the worst ones before they go out. If anyone gets a leaky bottle just email/pm me and I'll take care of you!

We have more 30ml bottles on the way and those will get phased back in, but it may take a little while. Not just to receive the shipment but also because we are in the process of moving to a larger warehouse this month. This will impact our re-bottling capabilities in the short run, so to try to "keep up", so to speak, we will be focused on re-bottling just the 10mls. On the other hand, we also have some new equipment, which once we're finally settled in should increase our daily output and allow us to better meet demand. The only drawback there is that it doesn't work well with our 6ml bottles, but hopefully at some point next month you should start to see the 30mls phased back in. We also plan to add a couple new flavoring lines, more on that later.

Everyone here has been so supportive of us and I sincerely cannot thank you all enough! I know this is an inconvenience for many of you and I do apologize but given these issues I felt it was the best course of action for now.

- Drew

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanx @Roundhouse , I'll just order bottles when I order some pg since the shipping cost will be on the high end anyway.

I found a couple more flavors after my order:oops:, sent an email. If you can add, great, let me know how to pay. If not they can wait till the next order. :D

Edit:
You replied to my email already, thanx!

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for keeping us informed on what's going on, Roundhouse! Means a lot to us. You are keeping the 6ml bottles, though, right? They are sooo handy! Please let us know as soon as you can on what new flavor lines? Very interested. New digs, huh? Good for you!!! Glad we're keeping you that busy, lol.

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
Hi @fq06. Just sent you an email, or at least someone wanting to do the same thing :) That should work but if not let me know.

VU Sponsors