Bull City Vapor

Discussion in 'DIY Reviews (flavorings / nic base / suppliers)' started by CurlyxCracker, Jul 5, 2014.

1. VAPEROXX

VAPEROXX Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Hey wllmc! How's da beard brutha?

I believe the word your searching for, is Space...Ranger...

wildgypsy70 and wllmc like this.
  2. Letitia9

Letitia9 Therion/Nano Junkie VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    Does BCF normally carry VT yellow passion fruit?

wildgypsy70 and wllmc like this.
  3. wllmc

wllmc VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee VU Challenge Sponsor Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    We chatted about this in another thread earlier but to reply here we dont stock it but yes we can pick it up :) Any other awesome VT flavors we should think about? We got a couple of new ones last time around the most interesting of the bunch was Osmanthus a tea type flavor I haven't vaped it yet but seemed intriguing enough.

inspects, wildgypsy70 and Letitia9 like this.
  4. Letitia9

Letitia9 Therion/Nano Junkie VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    Blood Plum is one I'd like to try but I know plums aren't popular.

inspects, muth, wllmc and 1 other person like this.
  5. muth

muth Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Girrl.....you everywhere:p!

Letitia9 likes this.
  6. Letitia9

Blog Posts:
    Must mean you are too muth!:D

7. Lannie

Lannie Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    And I just want to say, I used to order flavors from Bull City and Wizard Labs, but now I only order from Bull City because of the customer service. Not only do I get my flavors fast (which, considering where we live is a freaking MIRACLE), but there's always a hand-written thank you note on the packing list. That might not seem like a big deal, but to me it is. I never got a hand-written thank you note from WL.

My only complaint is these stupid unicorn bottles. Are you guys almost out of these yet? I'm going to have to order some bottles to put flavors in pretty soon. I do refill my almost empty bottles with the new stuff and then toss the unicorn bottle, but if I get a new flavor, I got nuttin' to put it in. They must be OK for people who mix by drops, but I mix in pints and quarts, so they're just a big pain. I shouldn't complain, because everything else about Bull City is top-notch, I really just want to know if this is temporary or permanent. If it's permanent, I'll go ahead and order some bottles to transfer into.

But seriously, aside from the funky bottles, YOU GUYS ROCK! Keep up the good work! :D

AndriaD, Letitia9 and misswish like this.
  8. Letitia9

Blog Posts:
    How many bottles do you need ?

misswish, Lannie and VAPEROXX like this.
  9. VAPEROXX

VAPEROXX Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    All of them...

The Wire Spider

Letitia9 and Lannie like this.
  10. Lannie

Blog Posts:
    LOL! "All of them!" :teehee:

No worries, Letitia, I can get the kind of bottles they used to put their 4-oz. flavors in pretty cheap from the place I get all my other containers and bottles, so next time I order, I'll just add a dozen or so of those and I'll be good to go. I don't THINK I'm going to be ordering any new flavors that I don't already have, at least not in the near future, so I'm OK for now. But I wanted to know if these unicorn bottles were a long-term thing, because if they are, then I definitely will have to order some more empties to put flavoring in.

Or I could just order everything in pints, like I do my Vanilla Custard. :p

Letitia9 likes this.
  11. The Cromwell

The Cromwell The Frugal Vapist VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I order Vanilla Custard in 4 oz bottles.
    last I got was in bottles that looked like old Wildroot bottles.
    strange...
    Not a big issue as I keep the bottles in the freezer and just fill 30 ml amber glass bottle for my ready mixer supply.
    The 30 ml bottle lasts me around 5-6 weeks.

12. Roundhouse

Roundhouse VU Vendor VU Vendor VU Donator Bronze Contributor Member For 4 Years VU Challenge Sponsor

Blog Posts:
    Hi Lannie, For now, we do plan on keeping the Chubby Gorilla bottles because most of our customers find them easier for mixing by weight. You're not alone though we have some small shops and a few other customers who also mix in larger quantities that find them to be a real PIA. I'm sorry, I know that wasn't the response you were hoping for.

Lannie, RonJS and Letitia9 like this.
  13. Lannie

Blog Posts:
    It's OK, now I know. I'll just order some of the bottles like you used to use. I like those. I feel bad throwing these unicorn (Chubby Gorilla?) bottles in the trash, and with a vengeance (LOL!), but as long as I'm in the minority, I'll find a work-around. I'm good at that, because I'm always in the minority. At least it's only the new bottles I don't like. ;) The customer service, shipping time, and the flavors themselves I'm loyal to until the day I quit mixing. :D

AndriaD, Roundhouse and misswish like this.
  14. AndriaD

AndriaD O-Mi-Gawd it's HOT! VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I agree with you about these weird bottles they're using now. I liked the ones that were sort of rectangular-shaped; used to, when you bought 4oz bottles, they'd ask if you wanted this or that kind of dispenser cap for it, and I acquired several of those -- so I'm doing the same as you, decanting out of those horrible fat round bottles into the nice flat ones for which I have nifty dispenser caps.

Because yes, I also agree that it's impossible to find a better flavor vendor than BCV. Really too bad that NC adopted those retarded laws about nicotine, or BCV would be the only DIY place I shopped!

Andria

Roundhouse likes this.