Bull City Vapor Question

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys. I have a big order of 30 ml FA flavors coming in from Bull City and was wondering if anybody could tell me how many drops per mil their 30 ml bottles produce. I fell behind with some of the recipes and I have tons of new ones that I want to try small batches of. Any help would be appreciated :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Depends on the size the dropper tip is. If they're the average size tip, like their TFA is packaged, I use 33. If it's the skinny needle type tip on those, its higher, but someone else would have to give you the exact #. Sorry I can't be more help.

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No problem Huckleberried. Thanks for the input! I'm sure HIC or wllmc will chime in. You know those guys have every size FA bottle from everywhere...LOL

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Would not surprise me in the least!

As long as my drops are consistent with the ratios, I'm not overly accurate. It tastes good, I vape it. :)

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
The following was posted in this forum somewhere regarding number of drops for 1 ml
"...My rule of thumb is that those thin-tipped bottles are about 60, and the short stubby ones are about 33. But I know my Capella bottles are around 42..."

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I appreciate everyone's input and I know that dropper bottles vary by what kind of tip you have on them. I am asking about 1 specific bottle from 1 specific company (the 30 ml bottles that Bull City sends FA flavors in). Unless they just send you whatever bottles they have lying around, it should be pretty consistent. I appreciate everybody's input. I'll just test it in a 3 ml syringe when I get it. I just thought that since there are a lot of people that order from Bull City, someone might know off the top of their head. Thanks though everyone :)

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
A standard glass dropper is 20 drops per ML...This is the only "standard" i know of...So roughly 600ml of e juice at 10 percent of one flavor...(or 6 100ml bottles for one 30ml bottle of flavoring.)

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL...again, I appreciate the input. But you guys are WAY overthinking it. I UNDERSTAND the variance in all the bottles and dropper tips. I was just talking about 1 specific bottle from 1 specific company. I will just measure it myself when it gets here. Thanks again anyway!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
33 is a good number for the 30ml sizes if they have the same dropper and I believe they still do

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks WLLMC! Simple answer for a simple question! You da man! :)

New here and to diy but for what its worth I just checked this yesterday because I didn't realize my calc defaulted to 20d/ml. With the small tip on the FA original bottles from bullcity, though mine are the 10ml bottles, I came up with 60d/ml checking it in a 1ml syringe. I did this three times just to be sure and came up with 59, 60, and 61.(different size drops I guess, based on pressure of squeeze, cant wait for my scale to come in lol) Anyway you have probably already checked this yourself as this was hours ago but thought I'd share my results on a similar question.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been sticking with 33 for repackaged flavors from BCV as well.

VU Sponsors