Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
While pretty new to DIY myself, I quickly learned that it was best to start off with tried and true recipes from the vaping community at large.

My friends at Bull City Flavors have made this even easier by offering Community Recipe Packs.

These packs consist of tried and true recipes AND the flavors you need to make them at discounted prices.

The Sublime Summertime Community Recipe Pack was provided to me free of charge by Bull City Flavors for the purpose of review.

https://www.bullcityflavors.com/sublime-summertime-by-graham-digital-drops-discounted-full-recipe/

As you can see from the link, you get the actual recipe as well as the options to purchase 10ml or 30ml bottles of the flavors you need for the recipe at a discount and they arrive packed as a set.

For a novice DIYer this is a Godsend!

For me, Sublime Summertime, created by Graham Digital Drops is a shake and vape recipe.and only took a couple of minutes to make a 30ml bottle of a 50/50 PG/VG mix at 1mg of Nic once I opened the bag containing all 7 of the required flavors..

Basically, the flavor is that of a really, REALLY good Strawberry, Raspberry Lemonade.

Sweet, sour and tart all at the same time, all that you would expect from the actual beverage.

I vaped about half of the 30ml bottle (with much enjoyment) and then set the other half aside for a week to see what if anything happened after it had a chance to steep.

When I went back to it, if there was any change to the flavor, I could not notice it.

This is certainly going to be a part of my rotation and I will be ordering more ingredients for it once the flavors needed to make this run low..

BTW, you don't have to order ALL of the ingredients.

If you already have a few of the flavors that you need, you have the option of just ordering the ones you need to complete the recipe.

The cost?

For 10ml bottles of the 7 flavors you need $12.22 + S&H
For 30ml bottles of the 7 flavors you need $26.22 + S&H

Enjoy!

VU Sponsors