Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Today I am putting my digits to keyboard to offer you my review of Potter Beer by Bulk E-Juice.....

GetFileAttachment

http://bulkejuice.com/index.php?mai...result&search_in_description=1&keyword=potter

For the record, this was sent to me at no charge for the purpose of review.

There were a total of six different flavors of E-Liquid ( which means more reviews to come) in my shipment from the Bulk E-Juice production facility in Hudson, Florida and they all arrived in perfect order in a nice thick pouch of bubble wrap inside of a nice thick mailing envelope.

The bottles arrive in two parts, a nicely filled 30Ml bottle of E-Liquid with a locking childproof cap (these caps mean ADULT ONLY! IMHO, no child is going to be able to get them off) and then the re-sealable dripper top showed assembled and ready to go.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

As you can see, the bottle is clearly marked with the name of the flavor, the ratio of the PG/VG mix as well as the nicotine level (in my case 50/50 with 6 Mg of nicotine)as well as the FDA mandated verbiage.

A couple of observations on the bottles and labels. I really like these bottles and drip tops as they make it very easy to control the liquid delivery into any topper I have in my collection. Especially my Squonker Bottles. I also very much like the no-nonsense labels without cartoon characters,pictures of candy or cereal. IMHO, no one in their right mind can accuse these folks of trying to market their products to children. I wish other E-Liquid manufacturers would follow the example set by the folks at Bulk E-Juice!

The Potter Beer (Inspired by the Butterbeer served in the Harry Potter World at Universal Studios Florida) is a clear liquid with just the slightest hint of yellow. And no surprise it smells of, BUTTER! And before you ask, no, Bulk E-Juice does not use Diacetyl in this or any other of their many flavors.

Anyway, I fill the Sqounk Bottle for my Kanger 80 Watt Dripbox 2 and prime my Velocity Mini RDA that has a freshly dry burned single stainless steel .36 Ohm Clapton coil with fresh wicking with the liquid, set the wattage to my usual 30 watts (OK, I admit that compared to most, I am a "Wattage Wimp") and give it a go.

I gotta tell you, the promise made by the scent of the E-Liquid was kept in full!

Which makes this flavor exceptionally easy to describe.....

BUTTER! Along with what I would describe as a naturally sweet cream base. So creamy that my mouth feels like I had just sampled some of the sweet cream that I use with my morning coffee.

And for a 50/50 mix it delivers a very respectable amount of vapor at the lower wattages I prefer.

Let me put it this way. If Universal Studios ever decided to go "Vape Friendly", this E-Liquid could be sold at the same locations where they serve the actual Butterbeer in the park. It is that close to the real thing and without 200 calories of the actual drink. And I can say that my comparison is based on having sampled the real deal while on a recent vacation that included day in the park and a few hours in the "Wizarding World of Harry Potter".

Should you wish to procure some of this Magic Elixir for yourself, it is available in a wide variety of PG/VG ratios including Max VG. By the way, I have a friend that vapes this same flavor in the Max VG using a TFV8 Cloud Beast and boy that thing chucks out HUGE clouds. Anyway, it is available in nicotine levels of 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 12, 18 and 24 Mg. Prices are $3.99 for a 10 Ml bottle, $7.75 for a 30 Ml, $25 for 4 Oz, $50 for 8 Oz and $100 for a 16 Oz bottle. And $&H is free on orders at or above $50

In summation, if you want to experience a magical, sweet, creamy and Oh So Buttery E-Liquid that comes in a really nice bottle with no BS labels that is shipped well packed and very quickly from a company where customer service is king.........

Well, then pull out your credit card and get busy!

Be Well, Vape Well,

Unc

Last edited:

VU Sponsors