Become a Patron!

Built in batteries or Rechargable battery mods?

kennjbroas

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Whats better? Built in batteries (using USB) or the Rechargable batteries for box mods?

Do rechargable power more watts?

backdoc

Member For 4 Years
I own both, as well as replaceable batt mods with usb charging, depends upon your needs...........I've not noticed more power with the replaceable battery mods vs the internal but it is possible depending upon the mod as well as the battery used

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
theres no real difference in term sof what tanks and builds you can do. either the battery can or cant do it safely or at all.

The big diffence is this. VERY VERY VERY few mods with a built in battery can have that battery easily replaced. So when that battery stops holding a charge or fully charging you got a nice paper weight and its time for a new device. With a replacable battery mod, you just spend $6-10 on a new battery or set of batteries.

I used to use only egos for 4 years
and then stepped up to isticks
after 4 months 2 isticks are not holding much charge
so im sick of that
spent $50 on an ipv d2 and now i can just replace batteries

Vaping Raven

Member For 4 Years
I own both replaceable and internal chargeable, I love my istick TC40w. Its small and works well for when I am at work. I also just invested in a Kangertech Subox setup, and I am loving that one too. With the internals you will have to just wait for it to charge before using it again unless you can vape while its charging. Not all internals will allow you to do that though. The advantage and disadvantage to using a mod with replaceable batteries is that you have to have them on hand. When the battery is drained just pop in another one. Some people don't want to have to carry around a bunch of rechargeable batteries everywhere they go though and there's no need if you know how long a mod with an internal battery will last you with your vaping patterns. The rechargeable batteries can last vastly different times depending on the mod and the type of battery.

VU Sponsors