Become a Patron!

Building a unicorn bottle stand

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone done this? I am thinking of making my own unicorn bottle display stand. I'll make it out of wood. Just looking for some design type suggestions. I have an idea in mind, but would like to hear what you all think!

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I know a lot of people make their own display stand for juices and mods.

You need basic wood working tools, and of course the bores in various diameters.

BTW, what are unicorn bottles? Is it a brand or special bottles with a unicorn shape?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Has anyone done this? I am thinking of making my own unicorn bottle display stand. I'll make it out of wood. Just looking for some design type suggestions. I have an idea in mind, but would like to hear what you all think!
I've been planning on building a stand for my meanwhile 70 RDAs and countless tanks. I started it one day. However, I found out, it would be better to drill the holes with a drill press, rather than free handed. Some of the holes weren't as straight as I wanted them to be. :(
Design, it depends on what you want it to look like.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks, I learned something new. I read through many threads here and saw quite a few references to those. Now I know what they are.
There are cheaper places to get them from! And I do prefer the wide neck variety.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yeah. For 10 it's $5.50 plus 2.99 shipping. Amazon would have them cheaper. I just ordered 12 30ml glass bottles, syringes and a big funnel for about $23 and free shipping. The unicorns are good for new mixes though. Would like to get some. I'm always putting too much menthol in one or the other of what I have. Just a hint since it's very smooth and cool really comes out cold on exhale.

VU Sponsors