Become a Patron!

Build for the Aromamizer Plus and Kylin

Postalangel398

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm trying to build coils for my Aromamizer Plus and my Kylin. I've tried 2 core fused claptons, Staples and a regular 22g but it's not giving me the warm flavorful vape I get when I use premade coils. Or I get a lot of dry hits no matter how I wick it...what do you all recommend? Should I go for a small ID (2 or 2.5) or should I go with a 3mm ID? Is there a difference in flavor? I have .8 ribbon, 22, 24, 26 and 28g ka1...26 and 36g ss316L...26g ni200...30, 38 and 40g ni80. Tia

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Try 2x28K/36N80 fused Claptons. 3.0mm. The ni200 is for TC only, and CANNOT be used the same as N80. Pretty much stay away from it unless you're building for TC.

What mod are you using?

Postalangel398

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I haven't touched the ni200, I only have it because it came in an assortment of UD wires but i am tempted...I prefer temp control which is why i usually build with ss316L but i dont like the way it discolors my cotton in my rdas...I use a reuleaux 2/3 and the gen3, I run both on the Arctic Fox software, man that software will let me run almost any wire on temp control lol! I tried 2x28g ka1 with 36g ss on a 3mm ID but it seems like it can't keep up with the wicking, idk, maybe I'm wrong but the taste is definitely off! I kept thinking and combing the cotton out but that didn't help either...also, with the gen3, I can't seem to get the temp to go higher than 70°F...but I put the same tank with the same build on the 2/3 and it gets up to 140°F (I usually keep it at 81w in temp control, anything higher and it's dry hit city) what will give me a warmer vape, thinner core wires or thinner wraps? If I space out the outer wire in between wraps, will that be better or worse?
Try 2x28K/36N80 fused Claptons. 3.0mm. The ni200 is for TC only, and CANNOT be used the same as N80. Pretty much stay away from it unless you're building for TC.

What mod are you using?

VU Sponsors