Become a Patron!

Budget Ballers 'FRUITGASM' (clone) (my favourite vape!)

PatheticMr.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I posted a clone of this recently and it didn't work out too well after a few days steep.

This is almost perfect to me. Some note underneath :)

Budget Ballers 'FRUITGASM' (clone)

Citrus Mix (FA): 2.5%
Kiwi (FA): 1%
Lemon Lime (Cap): 4%
Lemonade (Flavorah): 4%
Passion Fruit (FA): 3%
Raspberry (Cap): 5%
Strawberry Ripe (TPA): 3%

Notes:

Flavourah Lemonade: wow! This is such a wonderful flavour. I think I'll be using it a lot and am already working on a pink lemonade. This is sweet and full, tart and tangy, with a subtle but effective fizz sensation. I'm almost certain this is in the original.

FA Citrus Mix: in my precious clone of this I used FA's Mandarin and orange. This uses both those as well as grapefruit and lemon Sicily. It's the perfect combination of those flavours and really adds complexity to mixes at this percentage without being overpowering. I was sure that FA orange and FA mandarin were in the original but now I think they might have just used citrus mix. Either way, this works well.

Cap Raspberry: this is certainly in the original. There is a yoghurty edge to it that I can definitely taste in the there. V1, not V2.

FA Kiwi: is almost certainly in the original. It's very subtle though. Basically, you may not taste it in there but you'll miss it if it's gone. I also tried TPA Kiwi but it didn't work well. I'm almost certain it's FA Kiwi in there.

FA Passion Fruit: again, I'm sure this is in there. It gives a really pleasant sweetness to the mix as well as builds a more full bodied texture.

Strawberry Ripe: another one that is almost certainly there. You may not taste it clearly in the original but as with kiwi, you'll miss it when it's gone!

Enjoy. This is one of my favourite juices! :)

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow, I thought this was a really obscure brand--but maybe no! My mom (always on the lookout for good, economical juices) ordered this flavor in a 120ml size (Fruitgasm) and ended up not liking it much. She's more of a coffee/cream/chocolate-with-fruit-accents sort of vaper. I thought Fruitgasm was nice, but liked to add a tiny bit of tfa nectarine and vanilla custard to it to round it out. I have five out of your seven flavors here, and NW lemonade I can sub for FLV AT slightly higher percentage. I'm only missing the passion fruit. If I give this a try with my nectarine/custard spin, I will let you know :) Thanks for sharing!

PatheticMr.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wow, I thought this was a really obscure brand--but maybe no! My mom (always on the lookout for good, economical juices) ordered this flavor in a 120ml size (Fruitgasm) and ended up not liking it much. She's more of a coffee/cream/chocolate-with-fruit-accents sort of vaper. I thought Fruitgasm was nice, but liked to add a tiny bit of tfa nectarine and vanilla custard to it to round it out. I have five out of your seven flavors here, and NW lemonade I can sub for FLV AT slightly higher percentage. I'm only missing the passion fruit. If I give this a try with my nectarine/custard spin, I will let you know :) Thanks for sharing!
Yeah I'd never heard of it before I went into a local vape shop who let you try juices before buying and I absolutely loved it!

This is a good clone IMO and is certainly one of the most delicious juices I've had!

RE: missing flavours - id recommend holding off before mixing up with subs. It may work, but there are a lot of flavours in here and every one of them is absolutely deliberate.

RE: FA Passion Fruit - this is absolutely essential to the mix here. It's what makes it so sweet and really does staple the rest of the mix together. It also adds to the 'fullness' of the mix.

FLAVH Lemonade: again, this one is very important in here. For a couple of weeks, the lemon side of this was really hard to nail down. I tried several lemons and non of them were anywhere close to the original. Again, this flavour goes a long way towards providing the overall sweetness that the original has. I actually ordered FLAVH Lemonade as an add on to an order just because I was interested (I wasn't even thinking about this mix). As soon as I smelt it though, I knew immediately it was what I had been missing. It's a great flavour and worth a buy.

Vanilla custard: I did test some cream/custard/ice cream type flavours in this as I was working on it and to me they completely ruined the mix. However, this clone certainly shares the same flavour profile as the original so if it was working for you, I'm sure it will work here! :)

Hope you like it and would love to hear your feedback!

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I'd never heard of it before I went into a local vape shop who let you try juices before buying and I absolutely loved it!

This is a good clone IMO and is certainly one of the most delicious juices I've had!

RE: missing flavours - id recommend holding off before mixing up with subs. It may work, but there are a lot of flavours in here and every one of them is absolutely deliberate.

RE: FA Passion Fruit - this is absolutely essential to the mix here. It's what makes it so sweet and really does staple the rest of the mix together. It also adds to the 'fullness' of the mix.

FLAVH Lemonade: again, this one is very important in here. For a couple of weeks, the lemon side of this was really hard to nail down. I tried several lemons and non of them were anywhere close to the original. Again, this flavour goes a long way towards providing the overall sweetness that the original has. I actually ordered FLAVH Lemonade as an add on to an order just because I was interested (I wasn't even thinking about this mix). As soon as I smelt it though, I knew immediately it was what I had been missing. It's a great flavour and worth a buy.

Vanilla custard: I did test some cream/custard/ice cream type flavours in this as I was working on it and to me they completely ruined the mix. However, this clone certainly shares the same flavour profile as the original so if it was working for you, I'm sure it will work here! :)

Hope you like it and would love to hear your feedback!

It sounds like you really took your time with this one and have considered it thoroughly. Kudos, mister! I have been slacking on mixing in general, lately--including keeping up with the forum, which is why my reply is so late. (Sorry). But hopefully I'll get some momentum back soon. I'm working on it, and a fruitgasm variation is definitely on my list! I have to say I'm a little worried about passion fruit, hearing you say it's a major component. I've had bad experiences with passion-fruit flavoring in other, non vaping spheres--like drinks and such. (Never had an actual passion fruit... hmmm!)

PS: if you haven't tried tfa nectarine, it's a really interesting flavor, but easy to take-over mixes. You have to use a very light hand. I haven't looked lately, but I am pretty sure I remember reading it has diacetyl or acetyl propionyl in it, so if that's a concern, you will want to check the tfa component list for that, too. It does lend a surprisingly creamy, fruity aspect to fruit blends (in small amounts) without going full-on custard.
You can literally use 0.5% in a mix and detect it pretty distinctly--which is unusual for a tfa concentrate.

New user here. Really enjoyed this, reminds me of an ejuice in the UK called Jester Juice by Vaping King which is a fruity blend. This is how Fruitgasm looks after a few days steeping naturally.
47UXLcq.jpg

Thanks

VU Sponsors