Become a Patron!

Broke dick

vaporscout

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
found a new low cost juice site, and the juices are excellent, excellent deal for the price

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Any of the Broke Dick e-Liquids I had are great but there are a few unhappy customers around I ran into lately. Did any of the ones you tried have Menthol or Ice flavor but not in the description?

Emma Wilson

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I was going to order some juice from BD, but their blog mentions their packaging (the bottles) don't include dispensing tops, to save $ to get/keep the juice price-point so low, and "Because you may already have one." I'm so new to vaping I don't know where to get a separate dispensing top, esp. specifically for 120-ml. bottles, myself. Just FYI, FWIW, which is probably very little. :)

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just spend the little on the dispensing tops or I buy the unicorn bottles when ordering from another juice site. They are great juice and have had no complaints. Well they are "retiring" my favorite juice from them. Now I need another good key lime pie. :(
Guess my only complaint. LOL

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I won some broke dick off their Facebook giveaways. I got "prepaid" juice. It was ok, but was very harsh on my lungs and had a very chemical taste. Let it steep for a couple of weeks but made no difference. Maybe it's just that flavor, but it wasn't for me.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

vaporscout

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
mine came in two 120ml gorilla bottles with a tip on them so all I have to do is squeeze the bottle to fill my tank up, they should be ok for RDa use, but I have never used a dripper so I'm not sure.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
mine came in two 120ml gorilla bottles with a tip on them so all I have to do is squeeze the bottle to fill my tank up, they should be ok for RDa use, but I have never used a dripper so I'm not sure.
They work, just easier to use a unicorn bottle and also to carry around but I have used them just the way they came.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was going to order some juice from BD, but their blog mentions their packaging (the bottles) don't include dispensing tops

If you have been vaping for any amount of time don't you have one empty bottle to refill? Check with your local vape shop for an empty they might have? Fill a 30 from the 120ML bottle 4 times. Or like others suggested buy a Gorilla bottle.

Emma Wilson

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Nope, no empty bottles yet. I really haven't been vaping long. And sometimes -- confession time -- I use cig-a-likes because I have to stealth-vape. (Long boring story.) I'll just buy some empties now I know they're like $1.50 each. (I had to Google "unicorn bottle" and "Gorilla bottle" after you guys mentioned them. Now I know they are a thing, how much they cost and where to get them. But I hadn't heard the terms before.) Thanks.

VU Sponsors