Breezy.com- fantastic

adamwineguy

Founder, 10 Vape Commandments
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have to give the guys at www.breazy.com two big thumbs up. These guys are super friendly, knowledgeable, and have great prices. Sometimes they have sales (like right now through tomorrow Sept 8th), where they offer massive discounts.

You'll get a nice discount using my link, but if you use the code LABORDAY at checkout, you'll get a whopping 25% off, through tomorrow.

Peace

Sent from my VK700 using Tapatalk

My bday is coming up and for my bday my boyfriend said he would get me a new mod... Im new to vaping and would like some advice.. Or input... I have the vaperesso pro mini purple i like it but it spits alot... Not a fan.... But i like how small it is i do not like that i have to order the ccell coils only.... Any opinions welcome. Thanks!

Well i ordered a couple mods off of healthcabin site, and they said next day shipping.... Well can i ask why i had to pay for it... And next day shipping... And still have not received either mods... Im so frustrated about this.... Its been a week and a half now....

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well i ordered a couple mods off of healthcabin site, and they said next day shipping.... Well can i ask why i had to pay for it... And next day shipping... And still have not received either mods... Im so frustrated about this.... Its been a week and a half now....
You may not have realized that the thread you posted in is about a different vendor, altogether You might consider starting a new thread in the general discussion area and see if others might have feedback on the one you ordered from. If I'm not mistaken, healthcabin is in China. Depending on where you live, that could take 2 weeks, or longer, to get your order. You could also contact their rep, or post a question in their section. They happen to have an authorized vendor subforum, too. http://vapingunderground.com/forums/healthcabin.810/

And, I'll agree, if you're in the states, Breazy is a great vendor, lol.

You may not have realized that the thread you posted in is about a different vendor, altogether You might consider starting a new thread in the general discussion area and see if others might have feedback on the one you ordered from. If I'm not mistaken, healthcabin is in China. Depending on where you live, that could take 2 weeks, or longer, to get your order. You could also contact their rep, or post a question in their section. They happen to have an authorized vendor subforum, too. http://vapingunderground.com/forums/healthcabin.810/

And, I'll agree, if you're in the states, Breazy is a great vendor, lol.
Well why would this site then.... Because i was going to order from this site and thought i was ordering from breezy site but when i clicked on the mid it must have redirected me to healthcabin site instead.... So if you want ppl to order from the site they should have their site redirect you to a different site to actually buy the mods from....

Ok well answer me this..... I was looking to buy new mods.... I came to this site because i heard it was a great site.... Well when i clicked on mod i wanted itkept redirecting me to health cabin.... So if breezy actually wants ppl to buy from breezy they should change their site... Tgat way when i clicked on the mod i was not redirected toa different site because (untill i read today) i thought maybe healthcabin and breezy where tied together or something..... And didnt know they where 2 completely different sites....so am i right.... If i had notbeen redirected to another site i would have purchased off breezy... I purchased two mods and some how didnt buy either from breezy... Because any time i click on the mods i get redirected to another site! Is it because i used my phonem

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_omlbq0pBJt1vlb3moo2_400_zpsifkj1i9s.gif

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ok well answer me this..... I was looking to buy new mods.... I came to this site because i heard it was a great site.... Well when i clicked on mod i wanted itkept redirecting me to health cabin.... So if breezy actually wants ppl to buy from breezy they should change their site... Tgat way when i clicked on the mod i was not redirected toa different site because (untill i read today) i thought maybe healthcabin and breezy where tied together or something..... And didnt know they where 2 completely different sites....so am i right.... If i had notbeen redirected to another site i would have purchased off breezy... I purchased two mods and some how didnt buy either from breezy... Because any time i click on the mods i get redirected to another site! Is it because i used my phonem
Not knowing what you were looking at, and exactly where you were looking, I can't fully answer that question. When looking for something through Breazy, you either need to click on one of the BREAZY ads, or type in their website on your browser. https://breazy.com/ If you randomly clicked on a mod that you like, and it took you to Health Cabin, then it had to have a link to their site embedded in it.

VU Sponsors