Become a Patron!

Breazy Memorial Day Sale 40% Off E Juice Giveaways And More ! (Ended)

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I missed the memorial day sales because I was moving all weekend. :( had 4-5 juices in my cart already, but was either to busy or had bad service. Blahhh......

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I missed the memorial day sales because I was moving all weekend. :( had 4-5 juices in my cart already, but was either to busy or had bad service. Blahhh......

Here's what I want you to do. Email [email protected] and tell him your from the VU. Pretty sure he will hook you up ! Let me know what happens.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Thanks so much, been busy
9fc9756cd07b1076d86f9b9dd6724bc4.jpg

Wish I had looked a little harder and pulled the trigger on a new mod during the sale. I managed to snag some juice though! My only regret was not seeing the price double on one juice until after checkout.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wish I had looked a little harder and pulled the trigger on a new mod during the sale. I managed to snag some juice though! My only regret was not seeing the price double on one juice until after checkout.
Hey we aim to please. Email [email protected] tell him in the email your from the VU and what mod you wanted and see what he can do for you. Pretty sure he helped out jasonandsarah. Let me know what happens. Thx.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Two more days to enter the giveaway. Ending it Wednesday at 11:59pm

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Hey we aim to please. Email [email protected] tell him in the email your from the VU and what mod you wanted and see what he can do for you. Pretty sure he helped out jasonandsarah. Let me know what happens. Thx.
Second order with Breazy.com and both times I've gotten instant help through emails and pm's here! Gotta say I'm really loving the CS at Breazy.com! The sales are nice too
Did I mention shipping was really really fast?! Thanks again Breazy.com!

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
last day to enter the contest. Ends tonight 11:59 pm

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, the low price is always for the smaller bottle. It never fails to get me to click the product page and check the stock so I guess it's a good marketing tactic.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, the low price is always for the smaller bottle. It never fails to get me to click the product page and check the stock so I guess it's a good marketing tactic.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
If there's ever an issue or question I'm here to get it fixed or sometimes even have an exception made. It's not intentional that different sizes matter but we've had it where sometimes whoever set up the sale just skipped over something.

It wasn't even a different size, it was just a different nic level. If I'd known that before checkout I would've ordered another 100ml of jam monster for the same price instead of 30ml of something I'm not sure I'll like. Live and learn I suppose. I'll definitely pay more attention to those things next time.

Last edited:

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
It wasn't even a different size, it was just a different nic level. If I'd known that before checkout I would've ordered another 100ml of jam monster for the same price instead of 30ml of something I'm not sure I'll like. Live and learn I suppose. I'll definitely pay more attention to those things next time.
Send them an email with your order number and I bet they'll fix it asap. They've been so helpful with me.

Send them an email with your order number and I bet they'll fix it asap. They've been so helpful with me.

I reached out to Arnie, he wasn't any help on this. Apparently when you go up in nicotine, not size, the price doubles. I should've double checked it but I for sure won't be placing another order with breazy.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I reached out to Arnie, he wasn't any help on this. Apparently when you go up in nicotine, not size, the price doubles. I should've double checked it but I for sure won't be placing another order with breazy.
Wow must be brand specific? None of my juices went up in price and I got 6mg on all my juices. Sorry about that I didn't realize you already tried.

Wow must be brand specific? None of my juices went up in price and I got 6mg on all my juices. Sorry about that I didn't realize you already tried.

You're good... It's just a little frustrating. Almost seems like a bait and switch, with a generic apology when I asked about it. Not the type of company I will do business with or recommend. Yes, it was my fault for not thoroughly double checking but I've never seen the price double when you change the nic to 6mg. Changing sizes I get it, the price is gonna go up. But to charge double for a little nicotine and hope it goes unnoticed? Breazy has got to be a decent company to be the size they are but they will never see another dime from me.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're good... It's just a little frustrating. Almost seems like a bait and switch, with a generic apology when I asked about it. Not the type of company I will do business with or recommend. Yes, it was my fault for not thoroughly double checking but I've never seen the price double when you change the nic to 6mg. Changing sizes I get it, the price is gonna go up. But to charge double for a little nicotine and hope it goes unnoticed? Breazy has got to be a decent company to be the size they are but they will never see another dime from me.
I'm currently looking into this. Doesn't sound right. I'll post the reply when I get more specifics

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So Here's the Breazy difference. I looked into this issue and got the specifics. It was a clearance on that specific brand at 0mg in order to rotate the stock. No one wants old juice lol. Now I explained to Arnie that it could have happened to anyone not noticing that when you put the 3mg in your cart that it was more. So in order to do what we do better than anyone and keep our customers happy Arnie is going to issue you an $8.00 store credit. That's more than a lot of companies would have done let alone even respond to a forum posted issue. Hope this helps !

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
So Here's the Breazy difference. I looked into this issue and got the specifics. It was a clearance on that specific brand at 0mg in order to rotate the stock. No one wants old juice lol. Now I explained to Arnie that it could have happened to anyone not noticing that when you put the 3mg in your cart that it was more. So in order to do what we do better than anyone and keep our customers happy Arnie is going to issue you an $8.00 store credit. That's more than a lot of companies would have done let alone even respond to a forum posted issue. Hope this helps !
Wow never saw this, that's really decent of you guys to do that. Is there anyway to separate clearance juices from the others? Or possibly have a prompt when you change mg and the price goes up? To prevent this from happening again?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors