Become a Patron!

Breazy.com: Wisconsin Dairy Co Giveaway Ends 8/03/16 11:59pm (Ended)

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy Friday Vapers!

We are back with a truly awesome giveaway. Wisconsin Dairy Co aims to deliver an exceptionally creamy vape with powerful flavors that appeal across many flavor profile categories. I highly recommend you take a look at what you can win by visiting our listing for Wisconsin Dairy Co.

25% Off All E Liquids W/Code Ends Monday: OCULUS

New Products: Featured List

Giveaway: Wisconsin Dairy Co

Prize: 2 lucky vapers will receive the flavor of their liking by Wisconsin Dairy Co in 45ml/3mg.

Entry: Visit our listing for Wisconsin Dairy Co and in the comments below let us know what you are excited to try.

Rules: Must be over 18, a U.S. resident, and of legal age to consume vaping products in your jurisdiction to enter (Arkansas/Indiana residents are excluded as we do not ship to the state). Other restrictions apply. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited. Prizes will be shipped in a timely manner, which may take up to 14 days to be received. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM EST August 3rd 2016. Winners will have to create an account at Breazy.com confirming their age and shipping details in order to have their prizes shipped out.

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw a great review on Wisconsin dairy Co. I would love to try them out, I love creamy vapes. That berries and cream or well really all of them sound amazing!
Thanks for the chance

mikej13876

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They all sound amazing, I'll go with banana split and pistachio ice cream. Thanks for the chance.

Sent from my Z819L using Tapatalk

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Searching for a yoo-hoo flavored juice, so I'll have to go with Chocolate Milk.

Thanks for the opportunity.

vapepassion

Member For 4 Years
They all sound good, but the ones that sound the best to me are Pistachio Ice Cream and Root Beer Float. Chocolate Milk sounds good too, but I haven't had good luck with chocolate e-juices in the past, so I'm just a little doubtful that it tastes like Chocolate Milk. Would be awesome if it did though.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They all sound great, but I'd like to try a really good Chocolate Milk vape.....

WDC_Chocolate_Splash_4cda07dc-3913-4d67-8611-498a1d037d29.jpg

VU Sponsors