Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
knew that. :)

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saw that last night...it sure lit up chat on both networks when Mod Envy wasn't on Nova and people showed up to watch it...

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are more appropriate folders for posting deals on this forum....just posting a deal in a thread that has nothing to do with deals looks like spamming....your new here...take a few moments and look around....proper places for such things arent hard to find....

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Interesting....this guy Ajay looked like he was just jumping into random threads, including this one, and spamming eBay links to sell his juice and then poof...his posts and profile are suddenly missing....interesting...lol

Oh well, back to the regularly scheduled programming...

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Imo, this is probably a really good thing! Since the show is so big, you really do want to be independant and not reliant on rules dictated by any network.

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I laughed my ass off when I found out Joe owned the novabroadcasting.org domain and redirected it to the new modenvy. Brilliant! Just goes to show, details do matter in business.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Interesting....this guy Ajay looked like he was just jumping into random threads, including this one, and spamming eBay links to sell his juice and then poof...his posts and profile are suddenly missing....interesting...lol

Oh well, back to the regularly scheduled programming...
Not any more.

VU Sponsors