Become a Patron!

Breakfast liquids

nittanydouglas

Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone, I recently tried The Pancake House Banana Nuts liquid and it was really good in my UForce T2 tank with the triple mesh coil at around 80 watts.

I was curious what you all would recommend in terms of a breakfast vape? Pancakes, french toast, Cinnamon roll or maple flavors sound great.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone, I recently tried The Pancake House Banana Nuts liquid and it was really good in my UForce T2 tank with the triple mesh coil at around 80 watts.

I was curious what you all would recommend in terms of a breakfast vape? Pancakes, french toast, Cinnamon roll or maple flavors sound great.

Coffee,,

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

One of our members makes an amazingly killer frenchtoast and maple syrup juice. Keep posting they may undisclose themselves. I am certain you will find what you seek. Many outstanding diy experts here. Good luck.

nittanydouglas

Member For 1 Year
One of our members makes an amazingly killer frenchtoast and maple syrup juice. Keep posting they may undisclose themselves. I am certain you will find what you seek. Many outstanding diy experts here. Good luck.
Thanks Bigrick!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Fruity cereals are usually good.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My preferred breakfast vape is Dinner Lady Lemon Tart, goes great with coffee and I’ve found it works really well in a tank or rda. The flavor is kinda like lemon Fruit Loops, not super sweet and the lemon is there just enough to bring me back for more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nittanydouglas

Member For 1 Year
My preferred breakfast vape is Dinner Lady Lemon Tart, goes great with coffee and I’ve found it works really well in a tank or rda. The flavor is kinda like lemon Fruit Loops, not super sweet and the lemon is there just enough to bring me back for more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks!

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Search for a mixer named Head in Clouds. He makes an amazing recipe called HIC's Xtra Smooth Tiramisu. Amazing cream tiramisu vape. A great adv too.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk
Thank you..i remember now. For whatever reason every time I see the word tiramisu my brain thinks spicy cinnamon or curry... Yikes not what I want in vape. I will have to give it a try.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you..i remember now. For whatever reason every time I see the word tiramisu my brain thinks spicy cinnamon or curry... Yikes not what I want in vape. I will have to give 8t a try.
I love this music still. Was my first juice I ever mixed like 3 years ago and I STILL love it. Sweet' but not too sweet, cranny vape.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When I think Tiramisu I think of the Italian Desert and no Curry is in that............

Tiramisu is a coffee-flavoured Italian dessert. It is made of ladyfingers dipped in coffee, layered with a whipped mixture of eggs, sugar, and mascarpone cheese, flavoured with cocoa. The recipe has been adapted into many varieties of cakes and other desserts

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
1371597326801.jpeg

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I think Tiramisu I think of the Italian Desert and no Curry is in that............

Tiramisu is a coffee-flavoured Italian dessert. It is made of ladyfingers dipped in coffee, layered with a whipped mixture of eggs, sugar, and mascarpone cheese, flavoured with cocoa. The recipe has been adapted into many varieties of cakes and other desserts
Only my favorite dessert EVER :). Hard to find a good one sometimes, but worth it when you do

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now I am going to mix up some~! All this talk has me craving it so going to make up a bottle.
I will be trying a modified version..i actually have tiramisu..several creams but I'm missing 1. But the other day I ran across a base cream recipe that has been steeping..&nope I didn't have all of those ingredients either so I tried to use a light touch in modifications. Lol. Maybe something good comes from it.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Now I need the percentage to start with but can't find it. Anyone know about Jungle Flavors?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The bottom is Banana Bread and the one in the middle left is an Onion Pie or Calzone.

newyork13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The bottom is Banana Bread and the one in the middle left is an Onion Pie or Calzone.
Thanks. I've only seen small handful type calzone, but never a full sheet.
I used to bake a lot, but I've gotten lazy. maybe you'll have inspired me

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks. I've only seen small handful type calzone, but never a full sheet.
I used to bake a lot, but I've gotten lazy. maybe you'll have inspired me

I always knew it as Onion Pie since my Grandmother made it when I was young. When I got together with my GF's Mom to figure out the recipe from our memory she called it Calzone. I have actually taken some of the leftover onions and made mini calzones. It is easy to make just saute onions cut up in different ways with some plum tomatoes, a little garlic, oregano and basil. Roll out a pizza dough thin and top the onion mixture with grated Parmesan or Pecorinno Romano. Bake until crispy on top, rub some olive oil to stop getting too crispy. I guess you could tell the Focaccia?

newyork13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
sounds delish. from the pic,unless i don't see it right, you've got a top crust, so not really focaccia which is single crusted. but still sounds great

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Focaccia is the one on the right next to the Onion Pie which is like a stuffed Pizza. Top and bottom crust. Middle Picture

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well I waited all week and vaping the Tiramisu I made Monday with a fresh coil. I am amazed it tastes so much like actually eating it. Lovely after tones.

IronSky

Cereal Vapist
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Crumbz makes a really good crunchy french toast that's not too heavy on the maple. It's in my weekly rotation. Can't get enough of that stuff.

I tried Ugly Butter by Bad Drip Labs, it's a really heavy banana flavor and has a weird chemical like aftertaste I can't stand. Same with Nancy's New Nightmare, which sounds like it'd be perfect - butter pecan, salted caramel, Belgian waffle. But... it has that same nasty aftertaste the Ugly Butter has, unfortunately.

Last edited:

nittanydouglas

Member For 1 Year
Crumbz makes a really good crunchy french toast that's not too heavy on the maple. It's in my weekly roatation. Can't get enough of that stuff.

I tried Ugly Butter by Bad Drip Labs, it's a really heavy banana flavor and has a weird chemical like aftertaste I can't stand. Same with Nancy's New Nightmare, which sounds like it'd be perfect - butter pecan, salted caramel, Belgian waffle. But... it has that same nasty aftertaste the Ugly Butter has, unfortunately.
Thanks IronSky! The Crumbz French Toast sounds amazing.

IronSky

Cereal Vapist
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Thanks IronSky! The Crumbz French Toast sounds amazing.

I'm a big breakfast vape fan. Love me some cereals, but I have a few others I like too. Country Clouds makes this Cornbread Pudding that is absolutely amazing. Not exactly breakfast, but it's a similar flavor profile.

nittanydouglas

Member For 1 Year
I'm a big breakfast vape fan. Love me some cereals, but I have a few others I like too. Country Clouds makes this Cornbread Pudding that is absolutely amazing. Not exactly breakfast, but it's a similar flavor profile.
IronSky, have you had anything from Vape Breakfast Classics? Either Pancake Man or French Dude? I know they have been around for a bit but I am pretty new to vaping so I was curious...

IronSky

Cereal Vapist
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
IronSky, have you had anything from Vape Breakfast Classics? Either Pancake Man or French Dude? I know they have been around for a bit but I am pretty new to vaping so I was curious...

Haven't tried them yet. I'm starting to get leary of new brands and flavors. I have a bin with 9 bottles of juice I can't stand.

Ronald Bryant

Member For 4 Years

Absolutely the best Cinnamon Roll juice I have ever experienced. I purchase it from VAPE WILD, they are awesome. They even send you extra juice for pif. I would highly suggest this if you like a nice warm sweet cinnamon roll for breakfast. Good Luck

nittanydouglas

Member For 1 Year
Absolutely the best Cinnamon Roll juice I have ever experienced. I purchase it from VAPE WILD, they are awesome. They even send you extra juice for pif. I would highly suggest this if you like a nice warm sweet cinnamon roll for breakfast. Good Luck
Sounds great. Thanks Ronald.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is awesome:

Gooey Cinnamon Roll
(I found the recipe on ECF some time ago, unsure who originally came up with it)

13.30% Baked Cinnamon Roll (OSDIYS) - This is a flavor shot type, a pre-mixed blend.
5.00% Cream Cheese Icing (LA)
(Optional - a drop or two of FA Cinnamon Ceylon for an extra cinnamon kick)

It's best to steep it awhile, but can be shake 'n vaped too. :)
I also like it as an additive for my tobacco or fruit vapes just to change up a tank or RDA when I get bored of it.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors