Become a Patron!

Brandy Candy by RyGon

RyGon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok, so its not candy, but it's bringing plenty of brandy! Boozy peaches and citrus with a cherry on top. This is a celebration of Flavourarts wonderful White Peach. Clean and refreshing, I came up with this after a week of testing malt recipes. My tongue needed a vacation from sweet creams and this cocktail vape was just what I needed. Fuzzy navel lovers, peach brandy lovers, alcoholics, I got what you need. So pull up a stool at the outdoor bar for some Brandy Candy.

This recipe is in parts so you can mix to satisfy your own preference for flavor density. I enjoy it at 3%/2%/1.5%/1.5%/0.5%. The brandy needs to mingle a bit so give it a day to mature.

6 parts FA White Peach
4 parts FA Brandy
3 parts FA Mandarin
3 parts FA Liquid Amber
1 part FA Cherry

edit: You might also want to add a tiny bit of menthol for that cool drink effect. If you don't have menthol 0.15% peppermint was suggested to me.

Last edited:

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
White Peach + boozy anything appeal to me, and this one sound really good, RyGon.
It's so @#$!ing cold here, I'd leave skip menthol and let the brandy and amber warm me up. Thanks!

RyGon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
White Peach + boozy anything appeal to me, and this one sound really good, RyGon.
It's so @#$!ing cold here, I'd leave skip menthol and let the brandy and amber warm me up. Thanks!
Oh no, someone's actually gonna try one of my recipes?:eek:
Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Careful, the brandy can taste a little soapy if you don't let it sit for a spell.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Oh no, someone's actually gonna try one of my recipes?:eek:
Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Careful, the brandy can taste a little soapy if you don't let it sit for a spell.

Yeah, Brandy changes a lot.
I always try fresh, regardless. It gets a chance to sit if I don't like it well enough to vape it away immediately.
I've been mixing so much that improves with age, I have NO bottles left right now. :eek: Must vape faster...

p.s. make a candy recipe you can name RyGon's Bon Bons.... because it's fun to say.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors