brandied apricots and pie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
IIRC, it kinda marries the fruits so they'll play nicely. I could be wrong. Keep it low, though. It's odd tasting too high.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
ooooh - oakwood and liquid amber here - awesome use of those wllmc!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I need liquid amber....what does it do?
pretty much what was said above. kinda makes the fruit a bit juicier , a bit tart and sour with brandy and a fruit is good and the oakwood adds to the effect and makes it a bit deeper and richer maybe lol... Im not the poet HIC is but I like those combos. pretty sure HIC talked about it before on ECF. you could totally scrap the pie and cookie and have an awesome vape just like that

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ooooh - oakwood and liquid amber here - awesome use of those wllmc!
I have grown pretty fond of the amber, oakwood, brandy combo. or even swap brandy and rum ,..... mmmm I need FA to make tequila and corona and about 100 other flavors lol

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I have grown pretty fond of the amber, oakwood, brandy combo. or even swap brandy and rum ,..... mmmm I need FA to make tequila and corona and about 100 other flavors lol

You have to wonder how much diacetyl is in that FA Kitchen Magic Beer flavor, huh? I'm not a beer drinker, but I've been curious about that one.

Amber, oakwood, brandy or rum - mmm, mmm! That does make some really premium-tasting recipes.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
You have to wonder how much diacetyl is in that FA Kitchen Magic Beer flavor, huh? I'm not a beer drinker, but I've been curious about that one.

Amber, oakwood, brandy or rum - mmm, mmm! That does make some really premium-tasting recipes.
I love beer, I dont drink a lot of beer Im like a one beer in the evening guy but I like the colorado micro brews . this is the best place ever lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors