Become a Patron!

BPMods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod Review By Ben28

BPMods Warhammer
BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod 1.jpg

BPMods is a brand known for bringing high-quality atomizers and mods to the market. In this case I bring you the Warhammer, a mod with a single 18650 battery, according to the brand, the mod with a side cover and the smallest single battery.

Thanks in advance to Cigbest for making this review possible. You can visit their page and see more information about BPMods Warhammer.

1 (1).jpg

Features;
  • 1. Compact, user-friendly, and cost-effective
  • 2. Single external 18650 battery with 60W max
  • 3. Adopts 5V/2A USB Type-C charging
  • 4. Adopts 0.91 inch monochrome TFT screen
  • 5. Designed with classic three output modes
  • 6. Multiple functions: Power/Voltage/Bypass/Boost Level/TC/Screen Crightness & Timeout Adjustment
  • 7. Compatible with atomizer ≤24mm diameter
Brand
BP Mods
Product Name
Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod
Battery Type
Supports single external 18650 battery(not included)
Power Range
5-60W
Power Adjustment Accuracy
0.1W
Charging
5V/2A USB Type-C charging
Function
Power/Voltage/Bypass/Boost Level/Temperature Control(NI/TI/SS/NIFE48/NIFE30)/Screen Crightness Adjustment/Screen Timeout Adjustment
Screen
0.91 inch monochrome TFT
Atomizer Diameter Compatible
≤24mm
Dimensions
79.6*40*24mm
Body Material
Zinc alloy
510 Platform Material
SS+Copper
Buttons and Battery Cover Material
ABS+PC
Color
Black, White, Brown, Blue, Orange, Green, Purple, Pink

Packaging

ReLens_IMG_20240329093445.jpg

The product comes in a square orange box and with a cardboard slider where some information about the mod will be printed. I love this presentation, it gives me a symbol of quality in the product.

In the slider its name appears and it tells us that it is a single 18650 mod.

ReLens_IMG_20240329093459.jpg

From behind we see the information that the small sliding cardboard offers us. This tells us the contents of the package, the color of the product, a scratch to verify the veracity of the product, some warnings about vaping and some contact addresses.

In the box
1* Warhammer Mod
1* Type-C Cable
1*User Manual

ReLens_IMG_20240329093508.jpg

This is what the box looks like without the slider. I really like the design and I really like the ''O'' from BPMods. Also, I love the orange color they have chosen, it makes it look very striking.

ReLens_IMG_20240329093540.jpg

When we open the box we find the User Manual and then the mod fitted into a custom-made hole along with its charging cable. In any case, it is recommended to charge the batteries on an external charger.

ReLens_IMG_20240329093559.jpg

When we sorted all the contents of the box we were left with the mod itself and its charging cable. Later you will see that it is a very simple and easy to use mod, which I love.

Device Inspection
ReLens_IMG_20240329093610.jpg

The mod has a peculiar and rectangular shape. Most of it is made of some type of metal mix except for the lid which is plastic.

On the left side we see how the mod flattens out a little and we find the part with the screen, the fire button, the power adjustment buttons and the charging port.

On the right we find the plastic cover that opens to the compartment where the battery will be fitted, with the negative pole facing up and the positive pole facing down. The lid has a very comfortable, rough texture that makes it feel very good in hand. The buttons have this same texture that makes them feel incredible.

Let's talk about functions;
- 5 Clicks to turn it on/off.
- 3 Clicks to enter settings mode. Here we will be allowed to choose between POWER, SYSTEM (to change basic settings), TEMP, BYPASS and VOLTAGE.
- We will press the power up and down button at the same time to block them.

With the buttons we can raise/lower the power in intervals of 0.1W, so it is very precise.

Let's talk now about the modes;
- POWER, this is the classic wattage mode.
- VOLTAGE, it is the same as the POWER mode but with volts.
- TEMP, will give us the option to choose according to our resistances between NI, TI, SS, NIFE48 or NIFE30.
- BYPASS, the mod will try to imitate a mechanic but with electronics involved.

From SYSTEM mode we can adjust;
- BOOST, we can make the mod a little more power at the beginning of the puff to heat up the resistances sooner.
- SLEEP, will adjust the amount of time that has to pass for the mod to turn off.
- BRIGHT, we will adjust the screen mode like this.

ReLens_IMG_20240329093631.jpg

This is the battery compartment. We must first insert the negative pole at the top, press it and insert the positive pole at the bottom.

The cover is attached by three magnets, two of them are attached to the mod and one, the central one, to the battery itself. It doesn't matter if your batteries are remapped, it will close without any problem.

The battery fits a little difficult but when it is inside it feels well held without any problem.

ReLens_IMG_20240329093644.jpg

This is the 510 connector. The brand advertises a maximum of 24mm although the size itself is somewhat smaller.

I tested it with a 24mm RDA and it fits perfectly, just flush with the mod, I love its aesthetics.

Anything larger than 24mm won't fit here and in fact if it does, it will look terrible. I must admit that a 26mm RTA does fit but its base was 24mm.

ReLens_IMG_20240329093731.jpg

Here I show you the screen in POWER mode since it is the most generic and they all look similar and give the same or similar information.

We will find in it;
- Voltage.
- Ω indicator.
- Power indicator (depending on the mode, in this case Watts).
- Mode indicator (in this case VW).
- Battery indicator (without percentage).

The only thing that is really missing is a good puff counter, I find it a very useful indicator on all types of devices.

Vaping Time

Well, let's talk about this mod after having mounted an RDA and been vaping at 55W.

In my opinion, this mod is incredible in all aspects. In hand it simply feels great, it is perfect and has a small size to carry it wherever you want and wherever you want.

In terms of battery management it is going quite well. I don't know how to give specific information because it doesn't have a puff counter as such, but I notice that the batteries last a lot longer than in other single battery mods that I have.

It doesn't lie about its power, it always delivers as much as it can and heats the coils very quickly. In addition, the BOOST function is very useful and I always use it, at least to heat the coils at the beginning of the puff.

The only drawback that could be made to this mod is the diameter of the atomizer it accepts, which is only 24mm. But I think that a 24mm RDA is perfect, and even 22m if it is single coil.

Pros And Cons
Pros
Cons
Very compact size
Only accepts atomizers of 24mm or smaller, the rest will hang
Good construction materials
No puff counter
Simple and easy operation
Enough modes to adjust to everyone's experience
One of the best sensations in hand
Exceptional Performance

Conclusion

It is a mod that I totally recommend to anyone who loves single 18650 mods. Obviously if you use dual battery mods this will not satisfy your needs. But, if you are looking for something small, pretty, with very good materials and that has exceptional performance, this is your mod.

That said, I proceed to continue using it as my daily mod.

VU Sponsors