Become a Patron!

boxmodskins.com

BoxModSkins.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi All,

I'm not sure if this is allowed since I just created an account, but I was looking at where else to buy these online and came upon this thread.

I just made this website (have been selling vape cases for a while now with thousands of happy customers) to help concentrate on carrying as much inventory as I can and providing better international shipping while being based in Long Beach, California. Everything is here in my home and I pack it up and visit the post office every day.

Check it out, it's boxmodskins.com. I just made it and I don't know how to code so it looks really basic, but would welcome any feedback about the site. It's a work in progress...but it works and is ready to take orders!

If the mods are not cool with this, I apologize and don't mind if this is removed.

Tim

EDIT: Hey guys, I am experimenting with my site and I am trying to figure out how to really drop the cost for shipping internationally. I am now offering $1 shipping internationally, but it will be without a tracking number. I've tested this out with some friends around the world to make sure it arrives successfully, and so far it is. Let's do this!

6_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:

BoxModSkins.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks nice. But, personally I'd be after something that covers the fire bar as well. May not be so good with a "sleeve" but I'd want it to match.
EDIT: If I can maybe I'll get get one and vinyl the bar.....
Any coupon codes you'd be willing to give the Vaping Underground X Cube II users ;)

Sure friend, give me a few minutes to set one up!

I did ask the manufacturer about covering the sleeve, but the concern was that it would squeeze the fire bar and fire the mod. With it open like this it won't do that.

BoxModSkins.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey I appreciate that! Ok let me take a look into that...those are the kind of small things that I am really happy to get feedback on.

Tim

BoxModSkins.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow, I am glad to see everyone happy with their cases!

I don't know about the vinyls but this silicone ones are not that slick...so when I am driving my truck I actually put it flat on the armrest and it holds pretty decently as long as I don't accelerate super hard or anything.

Tim

BoxModSkins.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I bought one of your covers through Amazon and I absolutely love it
3c58378febb60c68e8bae806845e7c89.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

awesome, we have the same setup. I just got rid of my dark horse for a TFV4...drinks juice like crazy though

BoxModSkins.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That is what I figured. Bummer. I have the silicone sleeve on my m80 and loved it. Just wish it had some design to it.

Thanks for the info!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Hey MidWestExpress...

I got some designs that are mixed colors...like this one here the red/black is actually one of the most popular ones.

wNoLHI1.jpg

I kinda wish there was a carbon fiber one but I don't think it would look right in silicone...oh well

Tim

BoxModSkins.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just wanted to bump this up...it's been a while since I came back to say hi on VU, but I lowered prices and also figured out how to ship internationally for only a buck! Also, if you've upgraded your mod, I've got plenty of the latest sleeves for them at boxmodskins.com

Tim

BoxModSkins.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
VapeNW has them on sale for like $3 just saying

That's a good price and they are a reputable vendor, but it costs me a lot of money to keep almost every color for almost every mod in stock, so I've got to charge a bit more. They only have two of the least desirable colors and most stores tend to not restock on these cases because they are unable to make anything on them.

Basically, I am offering a huge selection of colors and mods along with immediate shipping and service, since I'm alone in this operation :)

VU Sponsors