Become a Patron!

Bought a dovpo mvv , still no ship info...

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yup....I had enough...limited patience, plus the longer I wait for something the less I need it. If it does not ship by tomorrow i will cancel the order.

If you can't get in touch, I cancel the charge and let them contact me after it shipped. CC companies tend to lean towards Charge backs and letting the Vendor explain why you could not contact them or why it wasn't shipped. Just have to make sure their shipping conditions don't cover the amount of time. I am impatient also but with Web Ordering it is a different animal altogether.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2 Days later still says the same thing.............

d447d78c-d354-4e10-bf32-69b68cd80663.png
It's usually 3 or 4 days isc for my stuff from there

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have gotten stuff in 24 Hours from there and also been over a week.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Tracking History
January 10, 2019, 11:20 am
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV 89030
A shipping label has been prepared for your item at 11:20 am on January 10, 2019 in NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV 89030. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

Here we go again...:vino::bliss:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That means it is ready to go to the shipper and with USPS I have seen that before but got it 2 days later or two weeks?

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My EightVape order placed on 1/1/19 finally shipped today. I'll still buy from them though. All my previous orders shipped next day. Clearly they had an issue.....

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Clearly they had an issue.....

Could also be an be an issue with the USPS Tracking system since it went down this afternoon and does not seam to be caught up. I have seen things stay at label created and not update again until after I received them. USPS Tracking used to be really good but for about a year it can be so behind it doesn't show things moved until a day after you received them. Just what I experienced you know I have no other info except what happened to me.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It will probably be here by Tuesday Wednesday but stranger things have happened. it's just a couple of bottles of juice and a Nunchaku w/o the atty, although nowc it has become anti climatic. The Liquid barn order that was supposed to be here today never showed.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Liquid barn order that was supposed to be here today never showed.

That's not Liquid Barn that is the shipper. Had that happen so many times it is just plain stupid. Once with Amazon Prime 2 days after it was supposed to be here and the next 2 days it said delayed, I got a message it was lost or damaged. When I said which one they said we can't answer that. I asked how come? Either it was lost or it was damaged not an either or~!

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's not Liquid Barn that is the shipper. Had that happen so many times it is just plain stupid. Once with Amazon Prime 2 days after it was supposed to be here and the next 2 days it said delayed, I got a message it was lost or damaged. When I said which one they said we can't answer that. I asked how come? Either it was lost or it was damaged not an either or~!
Ordered a new scale from Amazon last Sunday, arrived Monday morning...Was not blaming LB . They ship quick as do Bull city, advance vape supply, Myvpro , fuggin and Daddy"s. Had a lot of that shiny disorder since October :drunk:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well no surprises for me and this is what I see this morning.

98ad4cba-b087-43b0-9c59-7f7fc3da0b8b.png

Now I just hope my regular mail carrier has it and not his fill ins...............

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well no surprises for me and this is what I see this morning.

98ad4cba-b087-43b0-9c59-7f7fc3da0b8b.png

Now I just hope my regular mail carrier has it and not his fill ins...............
January 11, 2019, 8:47 am
Out for Delivery
WATERBURY, CT 06705
Your item is out for delivery on January 11, 2019 at 8:47 am in WATERBURY, CT 06705.
I'm with you...

VU Sponsors