Become a Patron!

Bottles

Crocky

Member For 4 Years
where do you all get your bottles for your DIY ejuice? I Bought some 10ml from bull city vapor and wizard labs and some 60ml from OSDIY

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Does it matter if it is LDPE, HDPE, PET etc....?
The PE is the important part...
LDPE = Low-density polyethylene - squeezable cloudy white
HDPE = High-density polyethylene - hard cloudy white
PET = Polyethylene terephthalate - hard clear

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glass: The cheapest 30ml with white droppers I could find - $0.8/each (the black ones have a smell when new that irks me) and they look damn sexy

Fast shipping and awesome packaging by those guys
edit: no childproofing for parents or eliquid distributors. I didn't include clear in my inquiries, cuz I like dark... "performance" containers lol don't let in as much light incase I leave it out for a while.

PET HARD CLEAR IS CRAP FOR ACIDS spoiled my malic and citric 10% solutions in the past. That experience made me a glass elitist and I use it as much as possible. Makes me feel better.

Last edited:

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You can get a set of 12, 15ml Amber glass bottles with glass droppers for $7 on Amazon. I also got 12, 30ml blue bottles for $9. Both are eligible for Amazon prime and if u have that, it's free 2 day shipping.

Amazon is great for syringes too. I got a box of 100, 1ml ones for $8

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

earlw

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do the LDPE bottles require anything beyond basic washing with soap and water before use? I boil glass bottles but the plastic ones tend to deform with high heat.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Do the LDPE bottles require anything beyond basic washing with soap and water before use? I boil glass bottles but the plastic ones tend to deform with high heat.

I just rinse mine out with hot tap water, if I'm making a new recipe.
Some I just re-use if I'm making the same recipe again, (a bit of seed steeping going on here too).

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No special process, unless you want them to smell brand new after tainted with flavor...
Rinse completely and then soak in very hot water and:
- PBW cleaner or
- citric acid or
- just vinegar

or cap and shake some warm rubbing alcohol. None of these are perfect, erasing the flavor takes work and repeating the cleaning process ime, ymmv

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've got 30ml clear glass bottles, 15ml amber glass, and 30ml amber glass all from amazon. Also got a few 120ml LDPE bottles with thin drip tips and caps, but the measurements on the side are completely off.

Aside from that, most of the bottles I use are from liquids I bought and vaped before starting DIY.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I once bought some 30ml bottles with measurements on the side from either Amazon or Ebay (I forget). The measurements were so far off they were useless!

I buy my LDPE bottles from FT now - and they come clean, so no need to wash first (no smell at all).

VU Sponsors