Become a Patron!

Boreas V2

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am liking the styling, if they can improve on the og boreas it will be a killer tank 4 sure

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's very nice looking. We are waiting for a sample to check out and will update when we see it.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Love the look of the V2 here - can't wait to try it out!

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I fear for my lips and the task of cleaning cheese.
yeah but at least they finally went to 810 drip tip size (and 510 adapter) so replacement DT options will be pretty much unlimited.

p.s. 2 other threads already started about this in the RTA forum

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I think that smaller version is the sexiest thing Ive ever seen!
Cannot wait for the release of this thing!

Can only imagine how the flavor is with that short cap also

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think that smaller version is the sexiest thing Ive ever seen!
Cannot wait for the release of this thing!

Can only imagine how the flavor is with that short cap also
I think the boreas v1 has outstanding flavor and can use it next to my pharoah and be just as happy. Maybe it's because it goes through so much juice it has to taste good.
If the flavor is off that will be the miss but I can't imagine that will happen.

I will second that I do want to see the deck. I'm having issues visualizing it from the pics and think the mounting area takes a lot room away from the coils. Maybe I'm looking at it wrong. Can't wait for a real review.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I think the boreas v1 has outstanding flavor and can use it next to my pharoah and be just as happy. Maybe it's because it goes through so much juice it has to taste good.
If the flavor is off that will be the miss but I can't imagine that will happen.

I will second that I do want to see the deck. I'm having issues visualizing it from the pics and think the mounting area takes a lot room away from the coils. Maybe I'm looking at it wrong. Can't wait for a real review.
The deck is reminiscent of the Billow V3 and the room should be around the same as before...so it really is all about increasing flavor with the V2

3703d2992b2a1a6f9cb38d751dad8b05.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2 ml TPD version?

How long will a fill last in that small tank?
The origional Boreas was a juice hog.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The deck is reminiscent of the Billow V3 and the room should be around the same as before...so it really is all about increasing flavor with the V2

3703d2992b2a1a6f9cb38d751dad8b05.jpg
Thanks. Just checked it out. That really helps. I don't have that so that's new to me.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
2 ml TPD version?

How long will a fill last in that small tank?
The origional Boreas was a juice hog.
It looks pimp as fuck with the 2ml and it gives the TPD people a RTA....it comes with both tops for the USA and other countries I believe.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The airflow in Mike Vapes review sounds like it may be a more restricted airflow like the Billow v3+ as well. I have 2 Billow v3+ (and both are in daily rotation) so that is not necessarily a bad thing for me but the Boreas v1 had so much airflow it is the only tank I use that I sometimes reduce airflow down on.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm actually unsure after watching the video. It looks nice and all but I do think it will be a juice hog just like the original. I could through 2.5 mls or 5 mls in no time if that was the only thing I was using. I would not take it out if I was driving due to the refill rate.

I hate the tpd restrictions. I think they are causing issues in more places than Europe.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Personally, I couldn't care less if it burns through a lot of juice. That's where making your own comes in handy. But if I had to buy juice, yeah, we'd have issues.
I have soooo many tanks, and I'm always out to try the latest and greatest. But I always end up coming back to the Boreas. Nothing else is as easy to maintain and work with as the others I have. And the flavor is unbeatable.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Personally, I couldn't care less if it burns through a lot of juice. That's where making your own comes in handy. But if I had to buy juice, yeah, we'd have issues.
I have soooo many tanks, and I'm always out to try the latest and greatest. But I always end up coming back to the Boreas. Nothing else is as easy to maintain and work with as the others I have. And the flavor is unbeatable.
You know I diy. It's not about that. I also have 5 or 6 tanks running at the same time but all hold more than 5 mls. I even use the extender in all three pharoah rtas. If I didn't I could go through that in two to three sessions.

I like great flavor but the variables have to be taken into account. If the price comes down i may get one in a year or so. The reviews will be interesting.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, I definitely won't buy one till the "new" wears off. I refuse to pay more for a tank than I could a mod. If you remember, the Boreas was selling on some websites for around $60 when it first came out. Now I can grab 'em on ECiggity all day long for $16.99 and even less with a coupon code. It's like some women with purses and shoes, some folks just wanna be the first to have something new. I'm not one of those people. (And definitely not the typical she-male with purses and shoes....lol!)
And I quit keeping track of how much juice I blow through in a day. It's more like "Geeze, is that bottle empty already?" and go make more. I wish everyone could do that, it's a big sigh of relief and freedom in vaping.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is there a release date, or did I miss that part?

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is there a release date, or did I miss that part?
not on 3fvape that I could see

The overall height being so much smaller than the v1 really has me wanting this. That is the thing I hate most about the original.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
not on 3fvape that I could see

The overall height being so much smaller than the v1 really has me wanting this. That is the thing I hate most about the original.
That seems to be the thing now, RTA height limitation. I can see that. I guess that is why 30 mm and larger were wanted but there are pros and cons for everything.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh, I definitely won't buy one till the "new" wears off. I refuse to pay more for a tank than I could a mod. If you remember, the Boreas was selling on some websites for around $60 when it first came out. Now I can grab 'em on ECiggity all day long for $16.99 and even less with a coupon code. It's like some women with purses and shoes, some folks just wanna be the first to have something new. I'm not one of those people. (And definitely not the typical she-male with purses and shoes....lol!)
And I quit keeping track of how much juice I blow through in a day. It's more like "Geeze, is that bottle empty already?" and go make more. I wish everyone could do that, it's a big sigh of relief and freedom in vaping.
Heck, I wish I could empty my juice sometimes.

VU Sponsors