Become a Patron!

Boosted

L

Lighty269

I just found out that V Rod Vapors is having a special on a new Flavor, if you use the code 4thBoost you can get a 15 ml of your choice, with the purchase of Boosted and it comes with free rayon with half off shipping.

FYI, it starts tomorrow and ends on the 6th...

Just wanted to pass this on!

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just found out that V Rod Vapors is having a special on a new Flavor, if you use the code 4thBoost you can get a 15 ml of your choice, with the purchase of Boosted and it comes with free rayon with half off shipping.

This is a duplicate deal already posted in the sticky

Just a reminder to all members
All 4th of July sales go in the sticky posted at the top of this section labeled 4th of July Deals go HERE!!!!!!

L

Lighty269

This is a duplicate deal already posted in the sticky

Just a reminder to all members
All 4th of July sales go in the sticky posted at the top of this section labeled 4th of July Deals go HERE!!!!!!

Hey!

This is not a 4th Special, they have a new Juice they brought to the market. I think that is important! Just because it seems to coincides with the 4th, does not make it the same thing, just my opinion! I think you will agree! At least I hope you do...

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
"use the code 4thBoost"
"ends on the 6th"
"This is not a 4th Special"

marty-mcfly-confused-in-back-to-the-future-gif.gif

D

Donald Bickers

Thank you @Lighty269 for showing your support for our new company,much appreciated,,

T

Taver13

thank you @Lighty269 for your support. its great to see some people supporting us small vedors that are trying to get off the ground. when we dont really have the capital to advertise i the beginning, support from people like you really helps!

T

Taver13

How cool, so here is where you met?
yep, the pif box that i run, 5.0 is where i met @Donald Bickers after a few months of talking about it we decided to just go ahead a start a company cause we were sick of hearing people complain about buying juice that was awful and wasting money. only here would two people who have never met in person, be able to sucessfuly start and launch a juice company

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey @Taver13. Do our points for orders get us anything down the road? I've just placed my 3rd order and show no reward points. No biggie cause I would still buy the juice. Damn good stuff!!! Just ordered the 120ml of TOTT. That shit in the words of Rip Trippers is "SICK AS TITS!" Keep up the great work guys.

T

Taver13

Hey @Taver13. Do our points for orders get us anything down the road? I've just placed my 3rd order and show no reward points. No biggie cause I would still buy the juice. Damn good stuff!!! Just ordered the 120ml of TOTT. That shit in the words of Rip Trippers is "SICK AS TITS!" Keep up the great work guys.
thanks nitro! we are working on getting the point system in place and they will count down the road, things like discounts and free juice! not to worry either, we will go back and give out the points for previous orders!

D

Donald Bickers

Even better, you have VU, fo' free!
yes we do have the threads on VU for free,and that's awesome,,,but a banner sure aint free,and you have to be in business for 3 months to get a vendor badge.just my 2 cents worth

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yes we do have the threads on VU for free,and that's awesome,,,but a banner sure aint free,and you have to be in business for 3 months to get a vendor badge.just my 2 cents worth

Meh....it will go by quick, just a blip and you'll be past that 3 month time period in no time :)

VU Sponsors