Become a Patron!

BM Flavor?

TonyUFN

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry y'all if this type of thing has been posted before. Kinda short on time tonight and forgot to search earlier.
I'm hoping I'll have a positive response when I wake-n-vape ;)

So, my B&M has a flavor that I'm absolutely in love with and always want to keep around. However, they are for obvious reasons protective of their recipes. I don't even want to ask as I still plan to go in regularly for random whatever. I am a heavy believer in supporting my local businesses, so I'll always buy things from them even though last week I wasn't even in their sales projections ;)

So anyway... is there a way to figure out of one of their flavors is "canned" or pre-flavored from a provider?
Also, is there someone out there that can figure one out? Or am I asking a taboo question?
According to them, what WAS hot is NOT anymore and it just doesn't sell. But I want to start in diy and start ordering goodies tomorrow. But I'm curious in how I'd go about figuring it out or if this one is pre-mixed.

When I asked them about their "store flavors", I got an introduction while I was relaxing there tasting and BS'ing. Once of their regulars had a mouthful of samples (vaping 3 at the same time) and relayed some instructions which resulted in "Flying Monkey" in my hands a few minutes later. I guess thats how they happen to do it. And this girl is amazing since 4 of the flavors in front of me came from her mouth mixing. ;)

so... where do I go from here? kill my tastebuds experimenting or shipping a few samples out to you guys?
hehehe, doesn't matter I guess since I'll end up buying from them anyway. But THIS ONE.... oh yeah, I want that one ;)

-T-

alex31804

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
One way is to check through different flavor manufacturers inventory. Also you never mentioned what kind of juice it was? that would help alot of people narrow it down. If possible, try to even relate the flavors to a real item (i.e. Banana runts or real banana, artificial strawberry or a cleaner, realistic strawberry, maybe even a mix). As far a figuring the recipe out, there's plenty of what i consider master mixologists here that could get close. But with taste being subjective, it would probably have to be you to make final adjustments to get it just right, for your taste. But respond back, im sure before the days out you'll have more responses. Best of luck bud!

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Easiest way to start your venture into DiY juice making if you are intending to clone this particular juice is to get comfortable with the standlone flavors that make it up first of all.

What is the flavor profile? Is it raspberry and custard, strawberry and cream?

It all starts with what you taste when you vape it. Once you know the main ingredients, then it's time to order those ingredients. While I'm sure folks here can help (I'm not a clone guy for the most part), it will come down to not only the flavor, strawberry for example, but then what type of strawberry, candy like, sweet but real, mild realistic etc.

If you can relate that specifically to us for this flavor, we can probably steer you in the right direction. If you can't then you are probably best off purchasing every possible flavor you can find that's contained in this, every strawberry, every cream etc etc.

I'm not exactly sure how I'd go about learning to DiY if my goal was to make a clone of something. I started by wanting to make original recipes so it was easier for me to learn a bunch of different flavors first, then start mixing. After awhile you can pick specific flavors out of a juice very quickly.

For example, there's a very popular watermelon raspberry (Aqua Razz) that's a best seller at my local B&M. Decided to try it the other day (I think it's pretty bad to be honest). But due to my experience with a ton of different raspberries trying to make the perfect rainbow sherbet, and having worked with a TON of watermelons over the past 9 months, I knew after 3 drags of this flavor that it was made up of FlavorWest Razzleberry and I'm 99% certain Capella Double Watermelon. Now, I'm not a big fan of this juice as I find the raspberry to be overflavored (perfumey in nature after 5 month steep) but it gets pretty easy to identify these things.

VU Sponsors