Become a Patron!

Blueberry flavor

dferris999

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There is a local vape store where I live that makes ejuice to order, he says he uses a lot of TPA flavors. He makes me a vape called Blueberry cupcake a la mode.

I know only 4 of the flavors he uses and they are Blueberry, Vanilla Cupcake, Sweet Cream and Vanilla Bean Ice Cream . I am wondering who has the best blueberry or which is the best to use for something like this, I have seen Blueberry candy, blueberry, blueberry extra and wild blueberry.

If you all could give me some insight on this I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you

Last edited:

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Who has the best Blueberry is a question often asked. For me, it's usually a mix of several blueberries to get a flavor I like. I mix blueberry, wild, and xtra. Sometimes I'll add some FA bilberry.

dferris999

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Who has the best Blueberry is a question often asked. For me, it's usually a mix of several blueberries to get a flavor I like. I mix blueberry, wild, and xtra. Sometimes I'll add some FA bilberry.
Thanks Mercury but if you have to choose only one which would it be to at least get me started, I have been unemployed for a bit and I am low on funds, hence the DIY lol. Good thing is I am going back to work on April 4th.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm mostly using TFA Blueberry Wild 3-5%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 5%
Vanilla Cupcake 3% (although I'm not to fond of this flavor, I like the TFA Dairy Milk better)
Sweet Cream 1-2%

Might be a close starting point and may need to steep for a week but safe to try in 24hrs.

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well I was going to say Lotus because their blueberry is a very true tasting blueberry but it's kinda pricey, super concentrated though.

dferris999

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm mostly using TFA Blueberry Wild 3-5%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 5%
Vanilla Cupcake 3%
Sweet Cream 1-2%

Might be a close starting point
Thanks Heabob thats great I will make a order and start at that exact spot...lol Thanks again!

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like fa bilberry mixed with flv blueberry muffin and maybe a touch of tfa blueberry candy in there too.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For TFA my favorite Blueberries are Extra and Wild. Wild Blueberry tastes a little earthy, thus the "wild" part. The Extra is just a standard blueberry. Blueberry candy tastes like Blueberry Extra with Ethyl Maltol added (sweetener, similar in taste to cotton candy)
Another good blueberry is Bilberry from Flavour Art.
An amazing blueberry muffin is Flavorah Blueberry Muffin and is good by itself.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm making a note of this! Thanks :)

I think SV meant FA Blackberry @ 5 - 10 % ...

:D

Only kiddin' ... seriously ( just to be clear for any who may read this ), do not mess with FA Blackberry at those percents, the experience will not be enjoyable! :eek:

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
lol... I gave up on fa Blackberry. I get mine in mild doses, mixed with other stuff through fa Forest Fruit.

Citizen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It depends what you're after I guess... I personally love FW blueberry. I sometimes use tfa blueberry wild, Fa bilberry and even cap sweet strawberry in conjunction with the fw. If I had to choose one however it would be fw. I've never used medicine flower but have heard really good things.

Ablonz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@dferris999 I use TFA Blueberry, the regular one, at 3%. It does require .5% of English toffee to make it pop out for me. Also, tighter airflow helps with the flavor as well. Hope this helps.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
There is a local vape store where I live that makes ejuice to order, he says he uses a lot of TPA flavors. He makes me a vape called Blueberry cupcake a la mode.

I know only 4 of the flavors he uses and they are Blueberry, Vanilla Cupcake, Sweet Cream and Vanilla Bean Ice Cream . I am wondering who has the best blueberry or which is the best to use for something like this, I have seen Blueberry candy, blueberry, blueberry extra and wild blueberry.

If you all could give me some insight on this I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you

I personally like the Blueberry Extra the best, it seems the most "real" to me, but I've also enjoyed adding a bit of Blueberry Wild to it to punch it up.

I'm always interested in seeing new blueberry-based recipes, because I haven't yet found a way to make a good blueberry vape that didn't depend on a pre-made ejuice, the Blueberry Muffin I get from Sweet-Vapes. I'm real picky. :D I like to add some TFA Banana Nut Bread to that ejuice, and a little sweetener; it kinda rounds out the flavor, makes it less "sharp" (tart? I dislike tart).

Andria

EarnestAccord

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll 3rd the TFA Blueberry Extra. I've used maybe 15ml so far. Love the soft natural flavor, but as many have mentioned, you'll start trying to round it out a bit after time. I've resently started adding .5-1% FA Raspberry to ad the slightest extra top note and it's even better. Taste buds evolve...

VU Sponsors