Become a Patron!

Blogger Status stripped.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I enjoy your shit Joe, fuck ECF and there rules. Sure they have helped a few but have banned more than they helped. Thanks for your insight and information you post to help those who need it the most, not for the ones who try for the most post that dont help shit.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You should thank them, look where you have landed. I myself have found this site more liberating and have freedom to say what you like (aside from drug bs, not tolerated here) about what ever you like. Glad to have you here, enjoy your stay and vape on.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
That is true. ECF is crap! I try to post a link, and then get banned. WTH? It is just nuts. Let's see what happens if I post a link here. http://eliteliquidtobacco.com/

Well, you asked what would happen if you posted this link here............

Nothing happens I guess.

If you want banned for it, you need to go back to ECF

sub4me

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fuck them is right. Every time I would get those stupid warnings from Robino I would try to discuss it with her, but the problem is there is no discussion, the dumb bitch just ignores you. What kind of staff just ignores it members?? Idiots.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Yes, lets do so. ECF V2.0

Let's bring back a year old thread to bitch about it.
Let's not forget that I was the OP so it was my shit that got censored.
On the good side of the coin I have screen shots of the entire thread and if it would have stayed and someone who really cared about the rules saw it there was about 20 rule breaks in a 22 post thread.
So at least no one got a chance to catch all that right?

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let's bring back a year old thread to bitch about it.
Let's not forget that I was the OP so it was my shit that got censored.
On the good side of the coin I have screen shots of the entire thread and if it would have stayed and someone who really cared about the rules saw it there was about 20 rule breaks in a 22 post thread.
So at least no one got a chance to catch all that right?
Good to know my post didn't break a rule

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I archived it Infidel. BTW, I converted.... My whole perspective has changed.

Last edited:

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, ECF is not even worth visiting anymore.

I also know for a fact that at least 2 of the regular Co-op hosts there that everyone seems to love so much actually profit from the co-ops. They aren't profiting a whole lot but a hundred or two per co-op. Rules are there shall be no profiteering in co-op sections. It doesn't apply for a few.

Sammy-Jo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So as you know Vaporjoes is one of, if not the biggest blog in terms of vaping. My "Blogger" status was removed from ECF because my site contains affiliate links. HOWEVER, ECF themselves is chock full of affiliate links because the forum auto affiliates every link someone puts on their site.

Talk about complete hypocrisy..

I realize this is an extremely late, late, late post response being as how it's 2/3/2016 & you initially started the thread in 2014; hwr, I wanted to add that there is an entire page at ECF with link-backs to what used to be some 40-50+ vendor sites! I'm sure most if not all were affiliate linked.

Also, I wanted to add a thank you. Thank you for starting this site even though I didn't find it until late 2015, although I must say that I have made some pretty amazing connections with amazing people; I have had a major crash course education in vaping that spans every aspect from hardware to e-juice to batteries to coils, and so much more. I am only sad that you were unable to attend the 1st and so far, the only vape convention I have been able to attend, which was VapeMania 15, and even then I was only able to spend about 3-5hrs on the first day of the convention but WOW HOW IT CHANGED MY LIFE! I do regret having missed meeting Kiah in person being as how her broadcast on August 31st, 2015, was the 1st vape broadcast I ever attended, but she pulled back these huge curtains like those used in theaters (not the cinema but actual theaters where live performance plays were put on; I don't know if they still use those long, thick, almost Civil War Victorian Plantation Home style curtains only on a much larger scale anymore since I haven't been to the theater in many years now and even the last one I did attend, I wasn't able to physically see the stage, let alone curtains... LOL!) but it was as if this whole other world of E-Cigs and E-Juice, etc... were located and I had no idea they existed! It was as though I was sleepwalking through the first 6yrs of my vaping years! That night I was fortunate enough to win the door prize, which was a sample pack from HiggyCig and then of all people I ran into at VapeMania 15 was Dave, the owner of HiggyCig! He was kind enough to hand me a few different samples to try that day while I was waiting on the delivery of the samples from his store. Between those amazing flavors & all the types I had the privilege to try for myself, I knew I would never go back to the e-juice I had vaped for so long - ever again.

I want to thank you, Tyger, Mr. Smokie, Scopes666, Tiny, etc... I feel as if I am forgetting someone & if that is the case, please forgive me, but thank you for going through the time, effort, and trouble of setting up the shows you broadcast on ModEnvy/VU Live. I want to thank Tyger personally for adding the links mentioned in the broadcasts when I am able to sign on for them. It doesn't matter if I win anything from the show or not since I already consider those precious links Tyger is kind enough to ensure land in the IM section for me to find, and even add them in an IM if I happen to be unable to find them with my screen reader since the IM chat can run faster than my reader can keep up, esp when there is a full house.

The links and recommended favorites from each one are placed in an open, yet saved Notepad document on the Desktop section of my computer, which allows me to copy and add them into the notepad along with any particular accessory, part, tank, batteries, and especially e-juice. The links, favorites from the specific vendor, and other info helps me expand/broaden my horizon of the e-cig world along w/finding some pretty cool vendors who are extremely knowledgeable as well as kind, courteous employees, fast shipping, & quality products along with the newsletters on top of the Deal Section you post on a separate section with coupon codes, reduced pricing on various products, and special sales that aren't listed anywhere else b/c you got the info first! ("KEWL BEANS!", as a not-too-long-ago departed dear & long-time family friend used to say).

Personally, I prefer your blog site much better and many times over better than ECF. The structure is better along with finding information, and then there's the deal section that is a bonus. The broadcasts are just icing on top & the links with favorites from reputable vendors are like the sprinkles added for good measure. (big grin)

I hope Vape Underground will be around for a long time to come.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I realize this is an extremely late, late, late post response being as how it's 2/3/2016 & you initially started the thread in 2014; hwr, I wanted to add that there is an entire page at ECF with link-backs to what used to be some 40-50+ vendor sites! I'm sure most if not all were affiliate linked.

Also, I wanted to add a thank you. Thank you for starting this site even though I didn't find it until late 2015, although I must say that I have made some pretty amazing connections with amazing people; I have had a major crash course education in vaping that spans every aspect from hardware to e-juice to batteries to coils, and so much more. I am only sad that you were unable to attend the 1st and so far, the only vape convention I have been able to attend, which was VapeMania 15, and even then I was only able to spend about 3-5hrs on the first day of the convention but WOW HOW IT CHANGED MY LIFE! I do regret having missed meeting Kiah in person being as how her broadcast on August 31st, 2015, was the 1st vape broadcast I ever attended, but she pulled back these huge curtains like those used in theaters (not the cinema but actual theaters where live performance plays were put on; I don't know if they still use those long, thick, almost Civil War Victorian Plantation Home style curtains only on a much larger scale anymore since I haven't been to the theater in many years now and even the last one I did attend, I wasn't able to physically see the stage, let alone curtains... LOL!) but it was as if this whole other world of E-Cigs and E-Juice, etc... were located and I had no idea they existed! It was as though I was sleepwalking through the first 6yrs of my vaping years! That night I was fortunate enough to win the door prize, which was a sample pack from HiggyCig and then of all people I ran into at VapeMania 15 was Dave, the owner of HiggyCig! He was kind enough to hand me a few different samples to try that day while I was waiting on the delivery of the samples from his store. Between those amazing flavors & all the types I had the privilege to try for myself, I knew I would never go back to the e-juice I had vaped for so long - ever again.

I want to thank you, Tyger, Mr. Smokie, Scopes666, Tiny, etc... I feel as if I am forgetting someone & if that is the case, please forgive me, but thank you for going through the time, effort, and trouble of setting up the shows you broadcast on ModEnvy/VU Live. I want to thank Tyger personally for adding the links mentioned in the broadcasts when I am able to sign on for them. It doesn't matter if I win anything from the show or not since I already consider those precious links Tyger is kind enough to ensure land in the IM section for me to find, and even add them in an IM if I happen to be unable to find them with my screen reader since the IM chat can run faster than my reader can keep up, esp when there is a full house.

The links and recommended favorites from each one are placed in an open, yet saved Notepad document on the Desktop section of my computer, which allows me to copy and add them into the notepad along with any particular accessory, part, tank, batteries, and especially e-juice. The links, favorites from the specific vendor, and other info helps me expand/broaden my horizon of the e-cig world along w/finding some pretty cool vendors who are extremely knowledgeable as well as kind, courteous employees, fast shipping, & quality products along with the newsletters on top of the Deal Section you post on a separate section with coupon codes, reduced pricing on various products, and special sales that aren't listed anywhere else b/c you got the info first! ("KEWL BEANS!", as a not-too-long-ago departed dear & long-time family friend used to say).

Personally, I prefer your blog site much better and many times over better than ECF. The structure is better along with finding information, and then there's the deal section that is a bonus. The broadcasts are just icing on top & the links with favorites from reputable vendors are like the sprinkles added for good measure. (big grin)

Thanks for your kind words, @Sammy-Jo, we appreciate it. I'm glad that you've found value here and over at the VULive channel on vapers.tv.
To give credit where credit is due, ModEnvy is a team of six people, each of which (even the less visible members) contribute plenty to the success of the show. @VaporJoes, @SMOKIE, @NitroBex , TinyVapor, @Scope666 and myself comprise that team, but it would be remiss to not give props to @Countrypami who developed the spreadsheet that we still use today to keep useful info at our fingertips to share in chat, even now that she is no longer active with the show..... and of course the terrific team of host/moderators at VULive that help to keep things running smoothly.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@Sammy-Jo THANK YOU!... It's so nice to hear that the info provided in chat has been helpful and appreciated. There certainly is a wealth of time and effort that goes into each show.

I was what you would say was the "silent" member of the team. All my work took place off screen. The spreadsheet @TygerTyger mentioned took many hours to assemble and requires constant updating. I pride myself on making sure it contains the most accurate info as well as any current deals/specials/coupons. Although, I had to step back from the show in December, I am still glad to see the sheet being utilized.

Stick around Vapers.TV and you'll see me slinging links for multiple shows and here on the forum as well. ;)

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Thank you so much for your kind words, it does mean a lot to us. This forum took many long hours everyday for months to build, and now when someone like yourself gives a compliment it brings a smile to our faces knowing it was worth our time, and efforts.

Vape On, and Peace Out!

Sammy-Jo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
CountryPami:

I can't remember all the places but I have run across your name at various vendor sites with regards to recipes. The one I KNOW that comes to mind is ScopeJuice, but I am certain there are others. If i'm not mistaken, the e-juices where your name is mentioned, appear to be based either on an idea of a dish or an actual recipe as in food recipe that was turned into an e-juice!

Thanks for those b/c I know I have ordered a few since finding them and I haven't found an e-juice I didn't like on some scale. Sure, not all are my favorites but since finding newer vendors recommended here, in the VU TV for this site, and the ones I know I've run across on vendor sites, they were great even if the e-juice in particular has yet to become an ADV. I can't help but go back for Scope's Angelic Custard w/Cinnamon Sugar Cookie & MaddScope (Iced Oatmeal Cookie) and HiggyCigs' Horchata e-juice. And then there's the Cinnamon Dusted Doughnut, Blueberry Custard, Cinnamon-Filled Doughnut at TMaxx's line over at Vaping.Watch, to name a few though there are more, many more I have given a try and found they could be a great ADV.

Usually it takes me time to get to the point where it's time to change my ADV to something different once it becomes a standard and I'm ready to move on to something else and right now, it's a cross between Angelic Custard w/Cinnamon Sugar Cookie, MaddScope, Cinnamon Dusted Doughnut, & Horchata. It is equally nice to know about TMaxx's 30ml e-juice selections for only $6 each. These have kept me in e-juice over the last couple months when I wasn't able to order from Scope or Higgy due to financial issues as well as health ones. It has been a crazy winter here with temperatures going from the teens with ice and sleet everywhere (except my daughter's college campus where they had snow & she went sledding for the first time in her life along with building an Olaf Snow-Critter! LOL!) and then the temperatures go upwards into the 60s to almost 70s and it's clear but just as you get adjusted to it, the bottom falls out of the clouds and the temp drops like a rock only the rock feels as if it has fallen on me. I actually learned something new this past week during my 'Lupus Check' appt. (he checks for all problems but for ease of setting appts, we just verbally refer to it as a 'Lupus Check.' I have had migraines hitting me left & right over the past couple months, which makes me even more irritable with my internet provider & they caught it with both feet after I figured out what was happening during the 3yr Anniversary Broadcast so the migraines didn't do my cable net provider any favors. But anyhow, after I take the medicine to abort the migraine, it subsides to the point where there's no need to head to the ER but then it comes right back and I'm back to taking yet another migraine pill to abort that one. As it turns out, the constant change in barometric pressure happening here over months is the root of the migraine problem. I was well aware of being a human barometer with regards to my joint pain but it wasn't even a glint of a thought that the constant triggering of migraines off/on as they've been could be related to the barometric pressure as well.

Either way, I'm thankful I was able to reconnect, albeit after losing a great deal of the broadcast, which I went back and listened to later but had to do so in segmented time-frames as the cold weather & trying to save and stretch the propane as far as possible to the central unit, I'm glad I made it to the end b/c I have a rather long list of links to check out when I have time and when this crazy weather ends. :)

Thank you all for every role you provide here on the forums and in the broadcasts. I'm sure it's a bit strange to know you have a blind person in the IM and broadcast; I want to thank everyone with this site, the broadcast show, and fellow vapers in the IM for your patience and especially for taking the time to provide a description I can use to pull together a picture in my head. It is truly appreciated, particularly when I'm trying to keep up with the broadcast as well as listening in on the IM channel chatter while at the same time pulling links and information attached to the links with regards to product hardware, accessories, and e-juice.

ECF is a major part of the reason I was in the proverbial dark when it came to quality e-juice and quality e-cigs. I cannot begin to express how glad I am this site exists and how much I appreciate the endless supply of information available here!

CountryPami: Looking forward to finding you or you finding me in the broadcast chats. As soon as I can get my email client installed again along with the rest of the suite of programs, I hope I can find the shows and plug them into my calendar program where I can set them up to alarm to remind me when specific shows are running so I don't miss them.

@Sammy-Jo THANK YOU!... It's so nice to hear that the info provided in chat has been helpful and appreciated. There certainly is a wealth of time and effort that goes into each show.

I was what you would say was the "silent" member of the team. All my work took place off screen. The spreadsheet @TygerTyger mentioned took many hours to assemble and requires constant updating. I pride myself on making sure it contains the most accurate info as well as any current deals/specials/coupons. Although, I had to step back from the show in December, I am still glad to see the sheet being utilized.

Stick around Vapers.TV and you'll see me slinging links for multiple shows and here on the forum as well. ;)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Wow!... You are very sweet @Sammy-Jo ... the Scope Juice you are referring to that was made for me is called Pami's Mangos. And yes, it is a fabulous flavor. Glad to know someone is reading those reviews ;)

Sounds like you have your hands full in the health dept. Sending good wishes your way!

We actually have several deaf viewers over at Vapers.TV and readers here in the forum. You are the first blind person I've heard of, but I'm sure there are more out there. And we welcome each one of you with open arms!

Here's the link to the VU Live schedule:
http://vapingundergroundlive.com/schedule.html

Here's a link to a list of 100's of vendors and any permanent discount codes they may have ... I have not dealt with all of them... but most are known, reputable vendors. You can certainly ask around here in the forum if you want more information about any of them:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1elNey_aBIsq5bshRuO6oIQuVMQWHlpeqxNUmBC255Gk/pubhtml

Glad you found us, and I'll be sure to say a 'howdi" whenever our paths cross again!

Sammy-Jo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
CountryPami:

OH THIS IS OUTRIGHT KISMET! GUESS WHAT'S IN MY TANK? :D

And The Answer Is: Pami's Mangos!

After I had ordered a time or two times, I really wanted to try certain e-juice flavors from Scope's but I was a bit concerned I might not care for them so I asked if a specific sample was possible and I didn't care how small as long as it was enough to get an idea as to how well it vaped, the flavors on the inhale as well as the nuances that followed on the exhale. Scopes was kind enough to send me a small sample bottle of the e-juice I requested. It's actually how I came to fall in love with Angelic Custard w/Cinnamon Sugar Cookie. As for MaddScope, I just took Tyger at her word on it b/c out of the flavors she mentioned that she liked were ones within the range of flavors I preferred so I ordered a 30ml bottle first and just as Tyger said - I regretted ordering such a small bottle b/c it was gone in no time and I missed it soooo much!

One of my last orders back, I asked to try Apricot Dreams; however, I didn't think I would like it since I don't care too much for apricots but the flavor is actually quite good! I just added Pami's Mangos in my tank a short while ago; I haven't had enough time yet to study the flavor well but on first vape, it is pretty good albeit the mango is a bit strong but then again, mango fruit has a naturally semi-tart taste to it so I'm giving it time to sort of wash over my taste buds and study the e-juice on the inhale & exhale.

I couldn't believe it when you mentioned that flavor b/c I had literally just had time for it to soak well into the coil and take a few draws from it! I can't imagine it getting any cooler than this! LOL!

PS: You're right about the health part. Winters are tough on me because of the cold and icy rain that causes horrible joint pain and then there's the migraines as well but they tend to get worse too between seasons, tho now at least I know why.

Summers aren't too friendly either. My skin as well as my eyes are very sensitive to a lot of light and esp sunlight. Plus, the autoimmune diseases (primarily Lupus (SLE), & Sjogren's) do not play well with sunlight. As if that wasn't enough, most of my medications have warnings added to the script bottles stating, "Avoid Direct Sunlight," or "Cover Well and Apply Sunscreen Frequently if Out in The Sunlight."

It is kind of one of those, 'damned if you do & damned if you don't,' cases. The cold weather, rainy weather, and high temp bright sunny hot & humid days leave me feeling wiped out, highly fatigued, and I feel like I've run a 5 miles even though I can't even walk 5 miles.

Wow!... You are very sweet @Sammy-Jo ... the Scope Juice you are referring to that was made for me is called Pami's Mangos. And yes, it is a fabulous flavor. Glad to know someone is reading those reviews ;)

Sounds like you have your hands full in the health dept. Sending good wishes your way!

We actually have several deaf viewers over at Vapers.TV and readers here in the forum. You are the first blind person I've heard of, but I'm sure there are more out there. And we welcome each one of you with open arms!

Here's the link to the VU Live schedule:
http://vapingundergroundlive.com/schedule.html

Here's a link to a list of 100's of vendors and any permanent discount codes they may have ... I have not dealt with all of them... but most are known, reputable vendors. You can certainly ask around here in the forum if you want more information about any of them:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1elNey_aBIsq5bshRuO6oIQuVMQWHlpeqxNUmBC255Gk/pubhtml

Glad you found us, and I'll be sure to say a 'howdi" whenever our paths cross again!

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Wow!
Give that Mango about 2-3 weeks and you'll be surprised how well it smooths out ;)

Sammy-Jo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
CountryPami:

It actually settled into a more sweet, less tart flavor after it sat for a while in my tank, including overnight. It sweetened up a great deal and the tartness wasn't too much but it's not too sweet either. I'll have to buy a bottle in the future because this was a sample size in order to give me an idea as to what it's like and I know one thing for sure, it's nice. It's even nicer when it steeps longer. :)

This will be another ScopeJuice e-juice I can add to my list of favorites & share with others online in my support groups and write up a review for Scope's site, the support groups, & the FB Account I setup for reviews.

Wow!
Give that Mango about 2-3 weeks and you'll be surprised how well it smooths out ;)

Sammy-Jo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I tend to stay low on e-juice constantly although some months are better or worse than others. (it's not easy making ends meet when your primary sole income is SSDI & your paying all the bills alone incl'g a mortgage, utilities, etc... & helping a daughter w/extra cash on hand while away at college in order to pick up things like toiletries, feminine products, & warmer clothes b/c it's so much colder there than here at home, & then there's the broadband bill, which I can't lose b/c as a shut-in living in such a rural area there's no public transit & I have to wonder if anyone in these parts even knows it exists outside of this backwards county, I rely on the net for so much. It's how I cover bills & make sure they go thru long before they're due, in addition to having access to the support groups altho, the Lupus & Chronic Pain/Autoimmune Diseases support groups are part of what keeps my sanity in check at times. I'm not sure I'd have managed as well as I have psychologically or emotionally w/o them; the support groups for the blind are more my way of giving back. It's where I'm able to help others who are just losing their sight. It's an experience where you feel as if the planet has somehow spun out of control & you fear you're gonna fall off. And then after getting thru the hard stuff such as learning to live as a blind person while teaching those who you may share a home w/how dangerous it is if they should move furniture, forget to leave doors completely open or completely closed, & not to leave anything laying around b/c you can't see it. As a blind person, nobody uses their canes to get around in one's own home. You sort of memorize where everything is & over time, it becomes 2nd nature as long as family or room-mates learn to keep the home safe as I mentioned above. Finally, there comes a time when many realize they're tired of depending upon a cane so they begin to consider life w/a guide dog & that req's a lot of discussion & thought put in b/c it's not as easy as some may believe, esp after coming home from whichever guide dog school chosen & the honeymoon period ends; this is where the guide dog is much like a child who tries to test the boundaries & if it's not taken care of immediately & with swift action, that symbiotic relationship will never work.); hwr, I was able to take advantage of the special offered by Yaeliq for the 100ml bottle for $11 plus the $10 shipping. At first I thought the shipping cost was high but when my screen reader hit the area where the e-juice ships from, it made sense & really isn't a bad deal considering how far it has to travel to get to the US and then to me.

I hope the Strawberry Milk e-juice I ordered from Yaeliq is as nice as everyone who left reviews says it is. Again, I have always missed out on milk products that had lactose in it & b/c the lactose-free dairy-type products cost considerably more than regular milk the non-lactose intolerant drink, this will be a chance for me to find out what strawberry-flavored milk/cream e-juice is like. I've kept regular milk for the kids, esp the girls once I was no longer breast-feeding them, but whenever I bought it for myself, I always have to buy lactose-free milk products; hwr, I must say that over the past 30+yrs, it has improved significantly but there's always room for improvement.

Perhaps when it comes in, I can order a larger bottle from ScopeJuice, TMaxx, HiggyCig, or even The Shady Lady's e-juice called My Best Friend's Girlfriend, which I had a chance to try, along with the others they make, when I was at VapeMania15. This is the one I feel for completely but it's usually out of my financial reach when I need to order e-juice but when I'm at a point where I'd love to order it, there's just not enough in my budget to purchase it, even with the free-shipping. It's also Max VG & up until the last few months, give or take, I didn't have anything strong enough to allow me to vape Max VG. I have 1 Unicorn bottle that would allow me to separate out what I think is 30ml of e-juice to it while the Yaeliq continues to steep & allowing any other juice I buy to steep longer as well. My only issue with the Unicorn Bottle is the difficulty at times, depending upon the cap top of the bottle I'm transferring it from, is not spilling more than what actually goes into the bottle itself. But, I'm hopeful.

My other issue is finding a tank that doesn't leak. I've taken the Kanger Mini apart, changed the o-rings, cleaned it out completely, then put it back together again, just as I have the Uwell Crown Original tank yet they still both leak like crazy. I've read the TVF4 (?) tank doesn't leak at all; hwr, I also read that it goes thru e-juice like crazy & the coils are not cheap at all. The tank itself isn't all that affordable either but the leaking issue was supposed to be a non-issue with the Uwell Crown too but not for me - it leaks like crazy too. The initial KBox with the twist-off battery cap is a pain to unscrew then screw back in b/c of the nerve damage & arthritis/Osteoarthritis & I'm always worried the tank will leak juice into the pin area, which I understand to be a floating pin but I may be wrong. The Kanger Subox keeps dimpling my batteries to the point where I'm getting a bit uneasy about using them but can't really afford to buy up a few sets of batteries to replace them. Then there's the Sigelei FUCHAI 200w TC Mod, which is an amazing mod as far as performance even tho it feels as if I'm always rotating out batteries to the mod from the NiteCore 4-Bay charger & back again along with it being a bit too weighty for arthritic hands along w/the loss of grip strength in my right hand/arm.

These are questions where no answers, no real answers anyhow, exist at ECF & it's why I'm glad I found Vaping Underground. Also, despite the massive amt of information I've found here & the amazing e-juice I never knew existed until I happened upon the live vaping broadcasts, esp VU's broadcasts, the mods & tanks I have are a heck of a lot better than the ones I had before. Plus, the sub-ohm vape tanks when used with higher quality or working capacity mods give off a much nicer, fuller flavor than I thought was possible. Last but certainly not least is the fact that I was able to find some amazing flavors in e-juices that are mixed from the highest of quality ingredients, not to mention the fact they don't cost a small fortune! TMaxx's 30ml for $6 (bills) & the 50ml bottles from Scope that are under $25 for almost twice the juice, better quality ingredients, smooth & so much richer flavors available, and these are only 2 of the many juice vendors where the owners have made it their life's work to create affordable juice yet maintain a level of high-quality ingredients & no skimping on flavor! After learning of VU & the initial vendors from VU members who have their broadcast shows online, which were proven out at Vapemania 15, it was exactly as if someone had lifted this thick tremendous curtain to show me a whole other side of e-cigs & juice that I had no clue existed! And this information didn't come from ECF - it was born, discussed, often created from ideas, and shared by the many members who are regulars right here at VU. There's not enough money to drag me back to ECF & the sub-par e-juice I've purchased over the course of those 6yrs. I can't help but wonder how in the world I managed not to slip back to analogs before finding this site & finding it's members & vendors. I guess I have to chalk it up to pure willpower & a major desire to leave behind the smoker's cough, crackles & wheezes (along w/franks & thrills, which are all bad lung sounds of a smoker &/or a cotton mill worker), and not realizing just how bad tobacco analog cigarettes smelled & ultimately tasted after I got away from them. I did attempt to take a draw from an analog once but before I could even take the smallest of drags, I thought I was going to choke to death if not puke my guts out right then & there! :D Needless to say, I learned that day that I didn't need to wonder if I'd ever end up back on analogs again. That puppy of a concern was put to rest for good. LOL!

Thank you for suggesting Pami's Mango flavor to Mr. Scoppa at ScopeJuice. I'm out so I'll have to wait a bit until I can order more but it's definitely a flavor I'd like to have on hand for times when I need that refreshing pick-me-up b/c that's exactly what it does and is: a refreshing pick-me-up filled with fruit flavor that is a lot like a fine cigar - it should be used when it's possible to enjoy the fullness of the flavor rather than an ADV; it's a special occasion or a nightly treat of a juice IMHO.

Wow!

Sammy-Jo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I didn't know they made an injectable Imitrex. I'll have to talke to my doctor about it though. I have the pills and there are times when it takes forever for them to kick in & i'm trying to shut out the small amount of light perception I have remaining (which isn't much), along with getting somewhere quiet & even resulting to wearing my noise-canceling Bose headphones that were a birthday gift many years ago. They're old but they work and as long as I can change out the ear piece section when it breaks down, it's cheaper than buying a sub-standard headset until I have to b/c I sure can't afford to pay the pricing for Bose headsets, even though I love mine!

When my migraines won't go away I end up in the ER where I get an injection of Dilaudid mixed with phenergan that knocks me out for some 4 days, which I hate, esp if the girls or my son comes to visit.

@Sammy-Jo re: migraines...

Imitrex injectable will simply remove your worst migraines... without a trace... in less than one minute.
The pre-mixed syringe injects barely under the skin. (as shown in the 'fired' pic below)
It's is the closest thing to a medical miracle I have ever personally experienced.

imitrex-inj-spl-graphic-12.jpg

Sammy-Jo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I will be talking with my pharmacist to find out if he carries it in injectable & if not, if he can get it if my M/M covers it & then get my doc to switch me over b/c it takes the pills so damned bloody long to kick in that you feel as if some major NFL team is using your head as their football & it's about to explode! I'm not new to injections either so that's not going to be an issue either. I'd just need to know if it's injected like an epi-pen or more like a diabetic's insulin injection. After that, I'd be good.

Thank you so much for letting me know this exists. I know I haven't been on here much the last 2 to 3 days but my guide/service dog (he helped w/guide work and my mobility issues too) had his health start to go sideways and I thought he was going to do better but then by Friday, he took a hard turn. I knew he wasn't going to come back from this last episode. He slowly stopped eating and took very little water and even his favorite, ice cubes - he wasn't all that interested in those & he's treated my refrigerator's outside-of-door ice dispenser (in cube mode) as if it was his Las Vegas Slot Machine! He'd even chase down cubes if they happen to fall out of this cup I keep ice in b/c of the severe/chronic dry mouth from Sjogren's Disease.

As of Saturday, I was able to get an Emergency Vet Service Vet to come out and she was amazingly kind, courteous, and treated him with such dignity & respect as she and I prepared to help him cross-over and not have to be in pain or gasping for breath b/c he was starting to have major breathing problems by early Saturday. I was raised on a farm so it's not like I haven't done the humane thing and put an animal down but there was a reason I gave up hunting, even long before I began losing my sight and I was extremely proficient with a rifle, shotgun, pistol, & even bow hunting. I just couldn't hunt wild game anymore b/c I had gone to a primarily vegetarian diet years ago and even now, the most I eat in meat is seafood and then maybe 1-2x a year I might have a bite or two of a steak or deer meat but mostly, it's seafood & vegetarian meals. I was also taught long ago that if you didn't plan to eat it or it wasn't trying to kill you, you don't shoot or kill it! So I just stopped hunting afterward. Plus, this amazing dog deserved so much better. He was a 15yo Goldador and I hadn't heard of a large breed Golden or even a Lab that wasn't cross-bred to live 15yrs; the vet assured me that he was special b/c he lived far, far longer than any large dog breed she had ever helped to cross over when they didn't go quietly in their sleep & even then, none were as old as he was.

So, on Saturday at sometime between 1:35pm & 1:45pm (EST), he left this life for the next and I kept a promise I made him a long time ago when we were paired together. I was there for him from our first meeting through his last breath and heart beat. I did tell him though that if I went before him (b/c of the autoimmune diseases being so hard on my body) that he'd just have to forgive me & then we'd meet up later when it was his time... Of course my kids didn't like me to even remotely pass that comment.

I'm numb right now but the tears and emotions do come in unexpected without warning waves that hit me like a North-Eastern slamming into a jette or one of those erosion prevention walls that are being put up in places where they can although the ocean will eventually claim them as well. I'm thankful my Sjogren's isn't active even though the Lupus flares are very active as is the headaches but at least with the Sjogren's not being active, I can actually cry tears. I don't think I could take it if I couldn't at least cry to help with the pain of the loss. My brain knows it was the right thing to do; hwr, it's having a bit of trouble explaining it to my heart.

A few things I'm most thankful for is that the vet made a plaster cast paw print of his paw, which I had wanted to do but had no idea how to keep his paw still long enough b/c I had such a difficult time clipping his toenails, even vets and groomers did when he was a young dog. He's black, he was a black color like his dame who was a Lab, whereas his sire was a Golden and because he had black fur, his toenails were dark as midnight, which makes it tough for even someone with excellent sight to have the capacity to see the root line of the nail in order to prevent cutting the nail in the quick. I'm so thankful that after he was sedated, she was able to do that for me and get a few clips of his fur in a little pack that can easily fit with the paw print in a shadow box. The Home Service program even offers a memorial cremation where only your pet or service animal, as is the case for me even though he was retired for all intents & purposes for a number of years now, and they will send me his ashes so that when I can finally let go completely, my daughter and I will be able to spread most of his ashes under the tree he loved to lay and roll under the most and then I'd like to take some of his ashes and spread them over Mom's grave site b/c those two were like peas in a pod! She went into a coma once and was in the coma for some 3+mos and the specialists nor her regular GP knew why or how to bring her out but what they did notice was that when I was in her room with my little man guide dog, her vitals would go up to within normal levels and bad ones fell to normal levels, and she would become responsible to the feeling of him pushing his head under her hand so that her hand rested on the top of his Goldador Bump. Eventually, when she came out of the coma, she came out after we had been in the ICU for hours on end & my little man just stayed at her side with his head under her hand and when she woke up, she immediately started fighting the tubes (she was intubated) but once they got it out, they couldn't get her to whisper first. She was too much of a Marine to have anyone telling her what she could or couldn't do, she immediately rubbed his head and began with her baby-talk about how she missed him and for a dog who maybe barked over the course of 12-13yrs while with me, maybe half a dozen times & he scared himself on each occasion he did it, he barked! Her doctors & even the nurses were laughing. They all said then and we spoke about that time in Mom's life when they came to her wake, funeral, and grave-side service that they will always believe it was the power of my guide dog/service dog that brought her out of the coma and not anything they did b/c nothing they tried was working... I just feel it's only right that a part of him is laid to rest with her.

I'm sorry; the flare makes rambling worse. My heart is just so broken right now. I know that there will be time when it won't hurt this bad but right now, I can tell I'm emotionally raw, as if every nerve in my body is exposed to some electrical field causing pain that even the strongest of my pain meds can't seem to handle right now.

Thanks again for the info on the Imitrex injection pen. I'll definitely be checking into it and hoping I can get it but if not, I'll be pushing my doctor to make it happen even if he has to tell them it's a life or death thing assoc'd with the autoimmune diseases. The last thing they want is a lawsuit... It's the only thing that seems to change their minds about covering specific meds. It's torture to have to wait 20-30 to even 60mins or more for a migraine to alleviate, esp when you know it's going to come right back. I can't even imagine relief in as short of a time-frame as you mention but it sure sounds nice! (grin)

Have a Happy Valentine's Day. I wish that for everyone here at VU. You too CountryPami! That goes for you too.

Thank you for your understanding and patience as well as the information. It's much appreciated.

They do, and the stuff is miraculous. It seems very expensive but sooo worth it when one hits.

In my experience, the pills do not even approach the efficacy of the injectable.
I'd say... the pills are more of a preventative. The shot is a cure... right now. :)

I know what you're going through... My best to you.

Sammy-Jo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you so much. It's a tough loss. And it's not that I loved his predecessor any less b/c that isn't the case at all. It's just that she was also a Goldador but much, much bigger & strong as an ox. She pulled like one too & over time, it was tearing my rotator cuffs so when I retired her, she was too old to go with another student b/c the bond was tight; hwr, she did well with the sister-in-law who took her in order to allow me to move forward with the restart search for another match but by that time I wasn't able to travel to the school b/c I was undergoing tests while the specialists were trying to diagnose the autoimmune diseases so we had home training. So Lion's been w/me from start through to the end. We went thru the hard stuff together & as painful & tough as well as painful on my body as it was, it was worth it all, especially to be with him as he crossed over from this plane to the next. I whispered for him to find Mom & assured him they would be great taking care of each other until we meet again. (I hope it doesn't offend anybody but I tend to follow my Native American spiritual beliefs along with Buddhism & a bit of Wicca b/c I do believe in things like Karma, Destiny, & Fate along with the power of something greater than us but not necessarily a sole male benevolent being. In addition, I believe in reincarnation too. It was always one of the sorest of spots with my husband that we had, esp when it came to our girls & the spiritual choices they made for themselves and continue to question and seek answers even today, which I encourage everyone to do, esp my girls b/c I don't proclaim to have all the answers; I just know what feels right & true within my own heart, if that makes sense.)

Love you all... With all my heart. And thank you for helping me get thru the e-juice things tank issues, and esp the painful loss of my service dog. Your understanding means more than I can express.

Sammy-Jo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I meant to ask my doctor about it today when I went in but there was so much else we had to talk about today that it completely slipped my mind. I may give him a call to see if he will write the script for me to try it. I did find out that my pharmacy does carry it and it comes in a pack of like 6 injections.

My retired guide dog crossed The Rainbow Bridge 2/13/16, the day before Valentine's Day and I spent a little over a week not going anywhere or talking to anyone. Each time I attempted to say anything, I burst into tears and just couldn't handle talking to anyone about any subject. Lion was just over 15yrs old and the Friday night before the vet came out on Saturday, he loss use of his hind legs and he was unable to control his bladder. I presumed and the vet said I was right about my belief that his kidneys were shutting down. I'm so thankful she came out to my home since I didn't want to hurt him by having to take a ride and also, Even if I could have lifted him, I feared I may drop him and/or further damage my spine (I've enough damage in my spine along w/my left knee, & both mid-forefeet areas where I've broken & fractured all 5 bones in the same place along w/tearing tendons and ligaments 8x in my right foot and 9x in my left). He was able to die without being in pain as she gave him a sedative mixed with pain medication and gave us time to say our good-byes while she made this beautiful paw-print plaster/pottery-type impression of his paw along with a tuft of his fur placed in a keepsake container. When I was ready, she inserted the needle with medicine into his vein and within moments, I could feel him leave. She was even kind enough to close her eyes with me as he let go. I know it probably sound a bit strange but my great-father and other elders in the family always told us that the reason animals want to be alone when they die is so nobody sees which way their spirit runs... KitKat, who is actually Lion's pet b/c he was started to become depressed after a week or so after the trainer left him with me. As it turned out, it was depression; he was used to live in a home with 2 sires, with 1 of the sires being his father, and there were always at least 2-3 puppies in training in the house as well so I adopted Kitt for Lion and they became fast friends and remained so over the last 12+yrs. In fact, Kitt curled up next to him while the vet sedated him and Kit remained with him until the end as well. Hve still howls as if he's trying to find Lion but I think this past week he's finally started to realize that he's gone and won't be back. We will be having a little service for him but it will likely be later in the year when my daughter can be home from college and I can get transportation to my mom's grave site b/c I want to use a small hand-held shovel to lift a small section divot near her tombstone so I can bury some of his ashes where she was buried. She adored him every bit as much as he did her. Lion was the reason she went to the class to get a canine companion to help her after she was confined to the wheelchair; thankfully her service dog and mine got along great together.

But I digress...

My physical exam went well. Lungs still clear though my blood pressure and heart rate was high b/c the new Medicare D plan refuses to allow me to get enough patches to last every 2 days so now I'm having to handle the pain, which I'm not handling well at all, every 3 days; hwr, he did increase the dosage of my breakthrough pain meds. We spoke of Lion at length and then he brought up the subject of returning for another series of scans and x-rays. Now that Lion's gone, there is no reason left for putting off going into a wheelchair before I take a tumble or damage the long-bone metatarsals in the mid-forefoot of both feet not to mention the spinal damage and blown knee. I haven't made the appt yet but I'll make the call either tomorrow or on Monday because my daughter's home from college and has been for the last week for spring break.

Much of our conversation today centered on how bad my joints & spine has become along with the issue with the broken metatarsals and how it's time for me to return to my other doctor to start the scans and wheelchair process before I damage my mid-forefeet sections or my spine, which would leave me completely and totally dependent upon the wheelchair.

I did get a chance to talk with a friend today who is confined to a wheelchair and is a smoker-turn-vaper. She assured me it wouldn't be as bad as I think it will be and how the wheelchairs are much-lighter today, since I have no way to transport a battery-operated wheelchair. In fact, she told me to call her when I knew what model I was getting and she'd have her mom make a pouch for me like the one she keeps on her chair that allows her to keep her e-cig, e-juices, batteries, and spare coils w/a cloth and a few paper towels in the 'select-a-size' that turned out to be the same brand I use. Sparkle's select-a-size paper towels are considered a sub-generic but you can't beat it when cleaning glass, mirrors, or such as it doesn't leave any lint behind! So, I've got a bit of work cut out for me. I'm mostly concerned with using a cane with a wheelchair so I don't end up falling out of it or dumping myself over in the chair! And I thought it was scary the first time I was left in a store with just my cane and no idea where the front of the store was or the back! This just scares the beejeezees out of me! Even if my heart was ready to open to another service dog, which it's not and I don't know when or even if it will ever be after losing Lion after having him being an extension of me for so many years, the school where all my guide dogs came from are only 1 of like 2 or perhaps 3 but I think there are only 2 schools that do training for the blind and wheelchair bound w/mobility issues and the school I'd go back to when the time comes, has a 3-year waiting list for the cross-trained program. Regardless, I'm going to have my hands full having to deal with family over going into a wheelchair to start with so that will keep e busy for far too long, esp 1 person in particular. Hopefully the sniping will stop once this person finds out just how serious this situation is and what I have to lose if I don't listen to the specialists who have managed to keep me on my feet far longer than expected but also understand the damage I have allowed to take place due to my being stubborn but keeping a promise to my sweet 4-legged friend who was a bit skittish around wheelchairs and was too old to cross-train him.

The one upside is I know there's a pouch that attaches to the chairs that will let me carry all my e-cig stuff with me when I go out! :)

@Sammy-Jo re: migraines...

Imitrex injectable will simply remove your worst migraines... without a trace... in less than one minute.
The pre-mixed syringe injects barely under the skin. (as shown in the 'fired' pic below)
It's is the closest thing to a medical miracle I have ever personally experienced.

imitrex-inj-spl-graphic-12.jpg

VU Sponsors