Become a Patron!

Blazzberry

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is one I really like, but it takes a while to steep. I almost started working out a V2 after a couple of weeks, but I'm glad I let it keep steeping. At 47 days I noticed it getting better, but today (at day 72), it's about perfect. I've never had an all-fruit mix take this long.

7% FW Blue Raspberry
4.5% TFA Blueberry Extra
.5% INW Raspberry (Molina)
3.25% TFA Raspberry Sweet
.5% CAP Super Sweet

blueraspberryjollyrancher.jpg

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
This is one I really like, but it takes a while to steep. I almost started working out a V2 after a couple of weeks, but I'm glad I let it keep steeping. At 47 days I noticed it getting better, but today (at day 72), it's about perfect. I've never had an all-fruit mix take this long.

7% FW Blue Raspberry
4.5% TFA Blueberry Extra
.5% INW Raspberry (Molina)
3.25% TFA Raspberry Sweet
.5% CAP Super Sweet

View attachment 185723
Thanks for posting this. I'm a mad berry vape lover. Especially Raspberry. I have not tried those. Is there any of those in particular that take a longer steep! Most of my mixes I give time. Had some raspberries that were like medicine. But love, can't get it here now but got several bottles before it went of Nic River Raspberry Taffy.
Am liking very much Flavorah Raspberry, not the others just straight Raspberry. At the first taste was cheap candy, bit more steep was good. This week that's all gone and really nice.
Another steeper that changes, not berry, but Flavour Art Citrus blend. Starts with a strong Grapefruit, few weeks that's gone and just a great citrus mix. But to be honest I like it both ways, early with the grapefruit and later after it fades.
But yeah, good one and again which do you think gets better?

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for posting this. I'm a mad berry vape lover. Especially Raspberry. I have not tried those. Is there any of those in particular that take a longer steep! Most of my mixes I give time. Had some raspberries that were like medicine. But love, can't get it here now but got several bottles before it went of Nic River Raspberry Taffy.
Am liking very much Flavorah Raspberry, not the others just straight Raspberry. At the first taste was cheap candy, bit more steep was good. This week that's all gone and really nice.
Another steeper that changes, not berry, but Flavour Art Citrus blend. Starts with a strong Grapefruit, few weeks that's gone and just a great citrus mix. But to be honest I like it both ways, early with the grapefruit and later after it fades.
But yeah, good one and again which do you think gets better?
Hello @Smigo , I had already tried all these flavors as singles before & used them all in various recipes but never all of them together until this one. None of them as SF took more than a day or two. Looking back now I may have just suffered a brain fart, because I would normally add some TFA Smooth into most of my mainly-fruit mixes & didn't do it here. The Smooth usually aids in rounding off some fruit flavors' sharp edges & probably speeds things up. That being said, even in a few other fruits I've mixed without the Smooth they don't usually take this long. Then again, it could just be me- I'm going through some health challenges these last 2 months & am on some meds that have changed my sense of taste I've noticed. Either way, I have to say I really like this one!

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hello @Smigo , I had already tried all these flavors as singles before & used them all in various recipes but never all of them together until this one. None of them as SF took more than a day or two. Looking back now I may have just suffered a brain fart, because I would normally add some TFA Smooth into most of my mainly-fruit mixes & didn't do it here. The Smooth usually aids in rounding off some fruit flavors' sharp edges & probably speeds things up. That being said, even in a few other fruits I've mixed without the Smooth they don't usually take this long. Then again, it could just be me- I'm going through some health challenges these last 2 months & am on some meds that have changed my sense of taste I've noticed. Either way, I have to say I really like this one!
Thanks for that info. Never tried Smooth or heard of it, sounds interesting. I'll keep that in mind when I next order some things.
Hey here's hoping your health issues get sorted out for you. đź‘Ť

VU Sponsors