Become a Patron!

Black Raspberry (sterling cloud) Help?

Howdy folks! I ordered Black Raspberry (Sterling Cloud) from DIY Vaping Supply a good long while ago for one recipe I had. I am wanting to use this more but can't find any info on it at all apart from this:

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavor/225298

Searched the interwebs but nothing. Not even a manufacturer website. The shop I got it from no longer has it on their website.

Any ideas? Would love to know %s, etc.

Working on something like this:

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2528661/Black+Raspberry+Lemonade

Black Raspberry (Sterling Cloud 2.00%: For the fruit flavor
Cactus (INAWERA .30%: For the juicy effect
Lemon Sicily (FA) 2.00%: to brighten things and bring out the Black Raspberry
Lemonade (SC) (Real Flavors) 2.00% - main base for the liquid
Polar Blast (FA) 1.00%- cause I like it cold

Last edited:

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Howdy folks! I ordered Black Raspberry (Sterling Cloud) from DIY Vaping Supply a good long while ago for one recipe I had. I am wanting to use this more but can't find any info on it at all apart from this:

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavor/225298

Searched the interwebs but nothing. Not even a manufacturer website. The shop I got it from no longer has it on their website.

Any ideas? Would love to know %s, etc.

Working on something like this:

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2528661/Black+Raspberry+Lemonade

Black Raspberry (Sterling Cloud 2.00%: For the fruit flavor
Cactus (INAWERA .30%: For the juicy effect
Lemon Sicily (FA) 2.00%: to brighten things and bring out the Black Raspberry
Lemonade (SC) (Real Flavors) 2.00% - main base for the liquid
Polar Blast (FA) 1.00%- cause I like it cold

Sorry I don't know much, if it's dark and anything like Real Flavors Black Raspberry, 2% is a good starting point

@Teresa P @wildgypsy70 both know a lot about a lot more flavors, maybe they can help!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Huh. I’ve never heard of them. Checked it out on DIYVS and they’ve been around for quite a while. I’m thinking they’re a UK company? I agree with @Pegleg Meg about the percentage.....2% is a good, safe place to start. Have you tried it solo? I would definitely do that to see how strong it is. Because I don’t know the company, 2%could be stupid high? But I think it should be fine.....

It says the median percentage is 1%. Highest 4%. So 2% should work. Hopefully.....

VelvetA

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It looks to me like these are flavors from Silver Cloud Estates that have been 'rebranded' - because SCE is adamant about their flavorings NOT being used in e-liquid.

I have a number of SCE flavorings, though black raspberry isn't one of them,but I use the others anywhere from 2-5%

It looks to me like these are flavors from Silver Cloud Estates that have been 'rebranded' - because SCE is adamant about their flavorings NOT being used in e-liquid.

I have a number of SCE flavorings, though black raspberry isn't one of them,but I use the others anywhere from 2-5%

Where are you seeing this info? Would like to reference it. Thanks!

Huh. I’ve never heard of them. Checked it out on DIYVS and they’ve been around for quite a while. I’m thinking they’re a UK company? I agree with @Pegleg Meg about the percentage.....2% is a good, safe place to start. Have you tried it solo? I would definitely do that to see how strong it is. Because I don’t know the company, 2%could be stupid high? But I think it should be fine.....

It says the median percentage is 1%. Highest 4%. So 2% should work. Hopefully.....

I couldn't find black raspberry on their site. I know I ordered it from them. Emailed them.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I couldn't find black raspberry on their site. I know I ordered it from them. Emailed them.
Ah, maybe I looked at blue raspberry. My bad!

VU Sponsors