Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the forum.

Good luck with that.

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome, @hic has some killer coffee vapes, check him out, he even has a site you can other recipes off him. Great guy that will help you out with any questions.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello, guys I want recipe from five pawns 'blag flag fallen'.
Thank you.

Wow, that's some expensive stuff! Looks GOOD!! Maybe HIC can ponder over this one, his mixes are amazing!

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I wonder if Black Truffle Cream is a real flavor or if it's made up by the marketing dept. I see Amazon sells jars of Black Truffle Cream, but could it be a taste one could detect with the layers of espresso, dark chocolate, toffee and walnut?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It sounds amazing, I think I'll order the toffee and surely try. ;)

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went through a bottle of Black Flag fallen like a crack addict! If there is a recipe I would be all over it even if it's just close.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Black Truffle Cream. This flavor contains Diacetyl and/or related diketones. Not suitable for vaping. Would Five Pawns still use it?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
You, mix with a single flavor?? :eek:
Who are you, and what have you done with @HeadInClouds ???
LOL!!

Noooo - you misunderstand. I've never even tried that, just showing such a flavor does indeed exist.
Does 5 Pawns use it? Heck if I know, because I've never tried that, either.
Would they? Well, do they make any specific ingredient claims? I have no idea.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't know either as I have stopped buying e-liquid. I did look around online to find some clues.
By Claypole from London: The frankly alarming cost of Black Flag Fallen was initially off-putting, but I have to say that I am really impressed. The taste is best described as Coffee Truffle (as in the chocolate kind). It is very smooth, not too sweet and actually gets better the more you vape.
By Rena from Notts:It tastes like very strong cheap burnt coffee. That is all.
By chufsterino from tewkesbury: The flavour is simply hideous. A hint of burnt coffee with a dominant overtone of blue cheese! [lol, I could make this flavor]

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Truffle (as in the chocolate kind).
...burnt coffee with a dominant overtone of blue cheese!

Maybe they really do use Truffle (the fungus-kind) from FA. That's sure a range of opinions!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
the white truffle is water soluble..
add some coffee and cheesecake to it.. and well..

RipTodd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It is not a chocolate truffle flavor, it is a true fungus truffle flavor. When I vape BFF, that's almost all I taste.

No cig

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
It is not a chocolate truffle flavor, it is a true fungus truffle flavor. When I vape BFF, that's almost all I taste.

No cig

vz choc truffle is not a cig taste.. but i still think they went with the white truffle, water soluble.. as it will pass testing..

then they layered like ctkid and i think.. vz choc truffle.. and coffee with some cheesecake.. ;)

VU Sponsors