Become a Patron!

Black Dovpo no transformer logo 30 watt device for 41.98 shipped

JColt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I scored one but I'm hearing it got shut down. Anyone else get it?

*EDIT* Out of Stock. Sorry all I tried to post as fast as I could. Of course with my luck, scoring one for $42 is like winning!

JColt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well they cancelled my order. Guess I'll take them off my buy list.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
If this makes you feel any better, they were selling off the V1 before the V2 becomes available.

As I understand it, the V2 gets rid of a very annoying beeping sound that happens when you press any button on the thing. The alarm clock is also gone.

But the best is that it now has a flat bottom so the thing can stand upright without falling over.

JColt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
yeah I know. For 42 bucks I thought it would be a great work device and with 2 batteries no worries. I would not pay full price for 1 or 2. They just look cheap but would have been a decent beater at that price. Ahh well, win some lose some! ;)

twisted_transistor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The e-mech is WAY sturdier than it looks in pictures I was quite surprised when I received mine. It looks like it's plastic but its metal of some kind no rattling anywhere inside it and actually quite heavy

JColt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They are having all sorts of problems. I keep getting shipment awaiting fulfilling and cancelled 18 hours later.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well they cancelled my order. Guess I'll take them off my buy list.
When something like that happens, they lose my business forever. I also tell folks about the situation so they are informed.

JColt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It may have been but when I selected the device and put in code it worked and then it sent me an email saying fulfilling shipment. Most places will tell you invalid code.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Nothing solid but I have picked up on a thing or two that makes me think a V2.5 may be in the works?

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It may have been but when I selected the device and put in code it worked and then it sent me an email saying fulfilling shipment. Most places will tell you invalid code.

I tend to take a dim view of merchants who accept the sale, even it they goofed up on a coupon, and then cancel the sale when they discover the goof up.

VU Sponsors